Killer mains and both siders out there, share me your to play as killer tierlist.

Options
ClamorVentus
ClamorVentus Member Posts: 742
edited April 2021 in General Discussions

I dont have any because im a survivor main however if im on the mood i play very few killers like Trickster, Twins or Pyramid. However i will share mine so yea share me your tierlists aswell!

Note: This may be a controversial tierlist.

Comments

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,880
    Options

Idk why, but I kinda started to enjoy Twins lately. 2 weeks ago, I'd probably put them in D with Clown and Freddy but recently I started playing them more and today I also got the Adept with them, same with Trickster.

Note: My favourites change from time to time because I couldn't play the same Killers all the time. But usually my top Killers stay at the top and the bottom Killers stay at the bottom.

S-Tier

• Basically my most favourite Killers to play (AT THE MOMENT). Every rotation I do includes those Killers.

A-Tier

• If I play a lot of Killer a day and get bored of my personal S-Tier Killers I start playing them as well.

B-Tier

• From time to time when I have the feeling I didn't play a certain Killer for a long time, I pick the B ones.

C-Tier

• Don't quite enjoy them, the top C ones could be debatable, I play them sometimes but Legion, Hag and Trapper I almost never play because of how boring they are.

D-Tier

• D-Tier includes the 2 Killers I hate the most. They are extremely boring to me. Everything you do is slow Survivors down, that's it. Slow them down of an easier M1... wow how fun and interactive. And Freddy on the bottom of the bottom because he is just stupidly easy while also being extremely boring. Nerfed Freddy will probably get his own Tier of boringness.
  • MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,880
    Options

Oh yeah I saw it. Had 2 clicky clicky good loopers and another 2 decent Survivors. I would lie if I didn't say it was hard to get the Adept that match, it was also my first try as well. But if you multitask enough between Charlotte and Viktor, they can be really oppressive.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    Options

I know, there are some pretty controversial opinions here.

• knight_killer
    knight_killer Member Posts: 54
    Options

I like playing mobility characters and also characters that give the other side a chance, once you really get good at nurse or spirit there isn't much to enjoy personally just mindlessly slaughtering everyone

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,216
    Options

And here it is:

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    edited April 2021
    Options

Every killer is worth trying out once, which is why I'm really annoyed that splinters were removed. However, if you're looking for a fun match that you can still have a high chance of winning, you should scratch Trapper, Myers, Pig, Clown, Legion, Plague, Demo, Twins, and Trickster off your list. With the tight exception of Demo, the rest of these killers have no chance against coordinated teams, and can still struggle against solo survivors if they are all seasoned players.

• GodLikeTerror
    GodLikeTerror Member Posts: 1,054
    Options

I play just Clown and Trickster, but I've been playing Trickster for like 3 weeks in a row now, and have been taking a step back from Clown after playing him almost exclusively for 6 months straight.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

Tier S: Obviously I love to stalk, with Myers and Ghostface starting my first games and they were my first paid DLCs. They will always be my favorites. I love Legion, in 2 days I managed to get her 2 achievements out of nowhere, it was a sign that they are my favorites, Huntress, I was wrong with her, it is entertaining, after playing a few games, I came to the conclusion that it is fun and it is a matter of practice.

Tier A: They are my killers with whom I play and practice the most, like Huntress, I was wrong with Spirit, it is entertaining and it convinces me a lot to do tricks on pallets.

Tier B: They are not my favorite killers, but they are the ones I play the most to score points.

Tier C: I rarely play with them, Doctor I find it boring, it is easy to detect survivors while I love to sneak up on them, it is very typical of a killer.

Tier D: I never play with them 2, but Nurse earned my hatred and that won't change.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options

Mine. Blighty boy is my favorite to play.

• Skittlesthehusky
    Skittlesthehusky Member Posts: 660
    Options

i don't really have a place for trickster yet.. i'm thinking possibly B tier

but i think every killer is fairly decent! \o/

• KayTwoAyy
    KayTwoAyy Member Posts: 1,699
    Options

LOVE Playing: Only time I don't enjoy playing these killers are when I try a meme build and get paired with a sweat squad.

LIKE Playing: If I'm not enjoying these killers, Its probably because I'm not playing well.

OKAY: I usually enjoy these killers, but games with them can turn sour.

MEH.: I'll play these killers, but they dont really excite me.

DISLIKE Playing: I've maybe enjoyed playing these killers once or twice.

HATE Playing: I have never enjoyed playing these killers.

---

I like to be challenged, and I like to feel as though I outplayed my opponents. Most of the killers I don't enjoy playing either offer very boring counterplay, or are too easy to find value to satisfy my competitive itch.

• HealsBadMan
    HealsBadMan Member Posts: 1,122
    edited April 2021
    Options

Personal tier-list based on how fun I find the Killer to play. Basically I enjoy Killers that require more skill/strategy as long as it also has a good amount return/success on my part. A few explanations I think are needed:

I love Deathslinger but hate Huntress- gunplay is much more fun, plus reloading at lockers is annoying and Huntress reveals herself with her 40m lullaby, whereas Slinger has a quiet TR.

Twins were/are buggy as hell, but they're one of the few Killers that still scare me (maybe because of how rare they are) so getting good with them was fun for me.

Finally, while Mikey isn't nearly as bad as Trickster and is better than other Killers like Clown or Twins, his power is boring af for me. You stare at Survivors. Plus his Tombstone addons piss me off using them and going against them.

EDIT: I like play Ghostface a lot more than Mikey, due to more chances to jumpscare + needing to stay hidden provides a heavy emphasis on stealth and ambush tactics.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    Options

S Tier: The killers that I play all of the time and have fun playing as.

A Tier: Killers that I play most of the time, But still have fun playing as.

B Tier: Killers that I never really play as, But are enjoyable.

C Tier: Killers that I play as on very rare occasion.

D Tier: I never play as these killers.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,982
    Options

Ultra bias time.

Yeah, I'm a weirdo.

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089
    edited April 2021
    Options

This is as of the upcoming ptb in order left being best of that teir and right being the worst

edit ik wraith seems weird up ther but I have my reasons

Also baised on their max potential

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965
    Options

I play both sides and if i play killer I play the S characters mostly

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,789
    Options

POV: I am a casual on controller and I want something easy to pick up and play.

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,695
    Options

I definitely think Blight and Demo are two of the most fun killers to play. Bouncing everywhere trying to find a good angle of attack is fun, and shred is just an immensely satisfying attack to land, thanks largely to demo's screaming when he does.