The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I 360'ED TRU3TA1ENT <3

Comments

• Zeeee
    Zeeee Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2019

cool

Post edited by Zeeee on
  • SteveyTheExEevee
    SteveyTheExEevee Member Posts: 82

Prepare for another "SURVIVOR IS EASY AND ALL SURVIVORS ARE TOXIC" video post by him again.

• ZiNc
    ZiNc Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 250

Nice job ;p

• HorsePower
    HorsePower Member Posts: 126

pretty sure it was FOOKIN DEAD HARD

• Cake1100
    Cake1100 Member Posts: 80
    edited May 2018

@HorsePower said:

It clearly wasn't though fam... I wasnt injured so how was it deadhard?

• Goldmund
    Goldmund Member Posts: 14

Aaaaaand...?

• Cake1100

@Goldmund said:
    Aaaaaand...?

I was just showing my accomplishment...

• RocketMeeble
    RocketMeeble Member Posts: 5

That's awesome >:D!!!

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

tru is okay, i suppose.... i'm more of a fan of the entitys left hand. that crazy bastard cracks me up. hell of a trapper too....

• Antero
    Antero Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 39

Clean rooEZ

• AjaxGunterson
    AjaxGunterson Member Posts: 40

Nice

• Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369

@HorsePower said:

Ded Ard*
    Kappa :p

• DiegUaU
    DiegUaU Member Posts: 13

Ok... Congrats :D

• AsianMammoth
    AsianMammoth Member Posts: 86

Congrats
    Funny how he's one of the best killers but still doesn't know how to counter 360s lel (pro-tip: don't lunge, just click)

• Cake1100

@AsianMammoth said:
    Congrats
    Funny how he's one of the best killers but still doesn't know how to counter 360s lel (pro-tip: don't lunge, just click)

its very rare people 360 him, that's why I posted my accomplishment. I managed to get it because he didnt expect me to 360 as he shocked me.

• AsianMammoth
    AsianMammoth Member Posts: 86

@Cake1100 said:

its very rare people 360 him, that's why I posted my accomplishment. I managed to get it because he didnt expect me to 360 as he shocked me.

Yeah I guess he wasn't expecting a 360, sometimes they catch me off guard too

• Michael_Myers
    Michael_Myers Member Posts: 104

I never liked him. Especially after a collaboration he was supposed to do with Panda, Monto, Noob3, and Ochido for April Fools Day and never uploaded the footage, and kinda left the others hung out to dry. Panda talked about on his stream how he literally had to donate just to get to talk to him... then he never responded to his emails. He's honestly kind of a douche.

• UpsetHillbilly
    UpsetHillbilly Member Posts: 11
    edited May 2018

@Michael_Myers said:
    I never liked him. Especially after a collaboration he was supposed to do with Panda, Monto, Noob3, and Ochido for April Fools Day and never uploaded the footage, and kinda left the others hung out to dry. Panda talked about on his stream how he literally had to donate just to get to talk to him... then he never responded to his emails. He's honestly kind of a douche.

The entire collab thing was an April Fools.. man did that WHOOSH past you.

He can be kind of douchey sometimes though, by saying things like "I played optimally" or "Unwinnable game" when he doesn't even chase survivors in the right direction at the Killer shack or T-walls. You're supposed to chase them towards the outer window Tru3, not the inner window. Your goal is to force them to slow vault.

• deadwolfwalking

@Michael_Myers said:

tru cries alot. i mean ALOT.... every ******* map is 'oh. this is a bad map'. lmmfao.... its embarrassing most of the time. he does promote better energy and less toxicity overall.... but you need a rag and bucket to wipe up all the tears in the process.... and that face time ######### before he starts playing is cringeworthy af.... i don't care about 'what tea you prefer' or 'how fish n chips are different in england'.... crank up that saw and go to work, weepy boi.... :D

• Shaira733
    Shaira733 Member Posts: 7

@UpsetHillbilly said:

That's not what he meant. The tournament was a joke, but they still created that together and worked together for it (simultaneous uploads etc), and that's where tru3 didn't join in even though he said that he would.

• Michael_Myers
    Michael_Myers Member Posts: 104

@UpsetHillbilly said:

@Michael_Myers said:

He can be kind of douchey sometimes though, by saying things like "I played optimally" or "Unwinnable game" when he doesn't even chase survivors in the right direction at the Killer shack or T-walls. You're supposed to chase them towards the outer window Tru3, not the inner window. Your goal is to force them to slow vault.

My post literally says April Fools Day in it lol xD

• boogiewoogie
    boogiewoogie Member Posts: 32

9 months ago • Clipped by Cake1100_

It's taken 9 months for you to post this? Or am I missing something?

• Cake1100

@boogiewoogie said:

The forum just came out fam

• deadwolfwalking

@Cake1100 said:

@boogiewoogie said:

The forum just came out fam

ppl who complain will never run out of material. don't let it bug ya.... if you're happy about a 360, i'm happy about a 360.... good on ya.... :D

• smityhead
    smityhead Member Posts: 47

What do you want, a medal?

• deadwolfwalking

@smityhead said:
    What do you want, a medal?

when you ask like that, i feel like my response should be 'no'.... but i'm not sure if you're being sincere and i don't wanna miss an opportunity.... so.... uh.... yes, please.... :D

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

Are we feeding this troll? Come on guys...

He says "fam"... that's a great indication of him being silly.

• Cake1100
    edited May 2018

@Dwight_Confusion said:

Can you guys stop? I was just posting my accomplishment as when I started juking I managed to juke true3tal3nt and I was really proud of myself at the time.

• iOrangeStain
    iOrangeStain Member Posts: 81

@Cake1100 said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

Can you guys stop? I was just posting my accomplishment as when I started juking I managed to juke true3tal3nt and I was really proud of myself at the time.

Wow!! You pressed WASD and moved your mouse!! SO COOL!!
    Seriously though, even though I think it's a little ego stroking to post about, but congrats dude.

• deadwolfwalking

@iOrangeStain said:

@Cake1100 said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

Seriously though, even though I think it's a little ego stroking to post about, but congrats dude.

if you're handing out 'wow's.... one time i pressed the button on my coffee maker with my toe while i lit a cigarette and read a magazine.... :D

• Cake1100

@deadwolfwalking said:

@iOrangeStain said:

@Cake1100 said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

if you're handing out 'wow's.... one time i pressed the button on my coffee maker with my toe while i lit a cigarette and read a magazine.... :D

Thats awesome tbh

• boogiewoogie
    edited May 2018

@Cake1100 said:

@deadwolfwalking said:

Thats awesome tbh

That is awesome. Pics or didn't happen!

• deadwolfwalking

@boogiewoogie said:

@Cake1100 said:

@deadwolfwalking said:

Thats awesome tbh

That is awesome. Pics or didn't happen!

i just wanted a 'wow'.... i didn't prepare for this.... :(

• boogiewoogie

@deadwolfwalking said:
    i just wanted a 'wow'.... i didn't prepare for this.... :(

Understandable given the situation and dealing with boiling water. So a worthy 'WOW'

• deadwolfwalking

@boogiewoogie thank you....