nursewannabe Member Posts: 1,075

"I destroy survivors every match"

His build: ruin undying tinkerer bbq with double blink recharge addons

• nursewannabe
    nursewannabe Member Posts: 1,075

Also imagine struggling in coldwind

• Schmierbach
    Schmierbach Member Posts: 468

It's not hard to be good at Nurse. Its actually really easy. However being a "God Nurse" is something else entirely and the few people who can play on this level basically break the game with Nurses mechanics. No other killer can do this. Spirit can do some stupid stuff too, just not quite as well, but worth a lot less effort.

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375

And Sluzzy would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids!

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

Oh wow. I would love to see this video. I don't know a single Nurse main who says she took less practice than Spirit or Pig.

• Polishnope
    Polishnope Member Posts: 130

Becuse a lot of rank 20 killers are playing her and chase survivors without blinking if we only have statistic of nurse mains i think she would be atleast in top 3

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022

God, I want to upvote this post, but it's at 69. . . I'm torn here. So, I'll just say I upvoted it.

• TicTac
    TicTac Member Posts: 2,407

Sorry the story of Myamoto Musashi is a great one, but it still makes no sense bringing it up. People are not handycapping themself with nurse. Nurse is harder to use well. Nurse is like a Formel 1 car, which is obvious faster like a normal car. But if someone would want a race with me, i still would pick a normal car bc i cant handle the formel 1 car and would get worse results with it. But in spite of that most people cant handle a formel 1 car, it is still the best race car. (I have no idea how hard it is to drive a formel 1 car, so take a jet or whatever is hard to use as example) This story is technically meaningless, bc stories dont back up a argument, they only make it easier to understand.

Nurse strength is also not only backed up with anecdotal evidence. Its common knowledge that nurse is often used in tournaments. Its like saying water is wet, so i dont know whether someone bothered to make a chart about many tournaments, but you can look up the pick rate for some tournaments like the BotB.

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,259

Ok so do you consider yourself a good survivor? And do you have a squad available?

• akanadi
    akanadi Member Posts: 242

nurse mains are very skilled sure after at the god point there is almost no losing but even a good nurse can get destroyed (as ive beaten several nurses)

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

The bait posts aren't even original or creative anymore.

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108

Nurse takes far more skill than spirit, console nurses even more so

• ShamelessPigMain
    ShamelessPigMain Member Posts: 1,877

nurse mains are good

I said it

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

I can't believe people are just dismissing the stats just because it doesn't fit the narrative they want.

The graphs I pulled came from the devs themselves and it's likely a sum of ALL games which would flush out any random factors these intellectually dishonest people are trying to red herring us with.

Nurse is lagging. I don't think anybody argues that she's powerful. So that leaves that she's hard to use.

Ergo, it does take skill to use her properly.

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442
    edited April 2021

Yup and he discovered himself after saying "she needs a nerf", i was hoping for that phrase when he started saying things like "she even takes less skills than any other killer such as pig and spirit" and non-sense like that. it really was an expected post 😂

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

What kind of proof do you have to show how good you are with her? None.

• Jane_Is_Mega_Thicc
    Jane_Is_Mega_Thicc Member Posts: 137

Nurse needs a rework, the fact she can trump literally EVERYTHING you do like pallets, windows, etc is just bull-#########. And when you try to dodge her power, she will blink right back and hit you. I don’t want her to get nerfed/reworked to the ground, I want her to be balanced and more fun to play against. As of now she is the most powerful killer in the game.

• eleventbh
    eleventbh Member Posts: 374

You're probably top 1% out of what... green ranks? Yellow? Nurse is great against "babies". Try being an actual top player going against other top players though.

• Karna5
    Karna5 Member Posts: 34

Oh, hi, sorry I thought we were done with the conversation and each agreed to disagree :) Your question is a non sequitur as it has nothing to do with the topic of the thread, but no, I consider myself a horrible survivor, haha. I'm legally blind for one thing, literally.

However, I do periodically help a friend of mine practice various killers. One of the killers I helped my friend perfect was the nurse. I would play sole survivor, and she'd practice hitting me while I tried to evade.

There are people in this thread who think the way to play against the nurse is the same as they'd play against other killers. This is a false belief.

The nurse, for one thing, telegraphs her attacks. When you're running from her, you need to watch her, and once she blinks you need to dodge away. Ideally you fake a direction right before she blinks and then dodge the other way. She'll still get you a fair amount of time if she's run by a good player (such as my friend), but she's not overpowered.

For the other thing, you can hear her when she's invisible. If you didn't see her vanish but have headphones you know when she's near and where.

My belief that the nurse is not overpowered is from personal experience and has nothing to do with whether I'm a good survivor. As I said, I'm a horrible survivor. But I'm observant and intelligent and adaptive.

Also I will remind the readers that the statistics do tell the whole story. Even in the red ranks (among the statistically best players) the nurse has the worst success rate.

Shrugs But I'm okay that we disagree. We're all individuals and free to draw our own conclusions.

Be well :)

• RoboMojo
    RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326

I mean... She is OP. That's why basically everyone thinks she's the best killer. Literally the only thing preventing her from being nerfed again is that she's hard to learn. There's essentially zero counterplay to a good Nurse, which seems kinda OP to me ngl.