Am I the only one that finds a lot of killers unfun to face.

My thoughts on going against killers as a ######### rank 10 survivor. I am a killer main pls no bully.

Trapper- he is OK but basement trappers pain me

Throat noises louder than a tr- pretty decen not the biggest fan of how long his lunge is out of stealth but I dont want him nerfed since he isnt the greatest

Zoomies- Love playing against him super fun

They should get their lungs looked at- Good nurses are boring and so are bad nurses and I never see mediocore nurses

Large russian woman- Hatchet hitboxes piss me off so much sometimes

Stalky boy- Pretty decent except when the eother survivor just feed him infinite mori tier 3

Best girl- 1 hook and 9,083 traps around it.

Hehehehe- Love playing against him and tryna dodge his shocks and also I find madness skillchecks so much more intresting.

Good boy #1- Ok as long as he isnt camping. His whole counterplay of just feed him pallets for days isnt my favourite though.

Some guy with way too many ropes and chains not to be into BDSM- .....

Smoll angy- ^^^

Simp magnet- Fun but teammates sitting on a gen next to you with a halfway done pig trap makes me want to pop out of their monitor and strangle them.

Smokes 150 packs a day- I dont like him. His power is so forgiving with the size of the cloud and just predropping pallets is so boring to me. He isn't strong just really boring

Clickbait killer- Dont mind him but I am not a fan of mending simulator 2021 either.

Vommy Mommy- Would be fun to face but teammates exist so.

Ghostface- I would like him if reveal wasn't so buggy

Good boy #2- Good I do find a lot of them like to surround their hooks with portals and just TP as soon as they get unhooked.

Big angy- Yeah pretty decent

Bang bang man- I dont get his hate, maybe its cuase I go against bad slingers that dont land every hit but I have fun juking his gun.

Dorito cranium- Same thing as slinger pretty much. It might be cause I just go against bad ones but I like duking his m2

Drug addicted pinball- Might be my favourite.

French peasants- As long as they arent camping I find them really fun.

Not so thiccster- Same as clown aint that good just boring. His power is super forgiving and it makes him kinda boring to play against. Oh you dodged 10 knives well good thing he still has 50 more lol.

Also I need a name for ghostface and trapper.

Comments