The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killer vs Survivor Skill requirement

The fact that the killer get to see all the generator all is hook as soon as he need to see them . Just the simple fact that a killer dont need to know the map is kinda unbalanced.

Comments

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

Wozzers... What?

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,692
    Please go into more detail about how this is unbalanced. 
  • DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    That's the setup though, your in their territory/hunting ground. Besides that it doesn't make much sense to defend something if you don't know where they are. With the current time pressures of the match I can only imagine how bad the game would get if every killer was wandering around with no idea where to go. Alot of gens would get overlooked causing map pressure to diminish with a negative impact on game flow.
  • victimization
    victimization Member Posts: 6

what if survivor saw pallet ? As survivor if a killer see me i have 90 % of getting the hooked. As a killer if i see someone they get the hook unless they know how play around window. This is around 15 ranking.

I think that you should need the same skill for bot survivor and killer. I got outplayed by survivor playing around window but i get instantly hit when i try to do the same as a survivor.

Also i really really dont care about getting very good with survivor since i only play survivor with IRL friend. Maybe i just hate to play the survivor maybe there a psychological thing to this but i just feel that it much easier less stressful to play killer.

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506

what if survivor saw pallet ? As survivor if a killer see me i have 90 % of getting the hooked. As a killer if i see someone they get the hook unless they know how play around window. This is around 15 ranking.

I think that you should need the same skill for bot survivor and killer. I got outplayed by survivor playing around window but i get instantly hit when i try to do the same as a survivor.

Also i really really dont care about getting very good with survivor since i only play survivor with IRL friend. Maybe i just hate to play the survivor maybe there a psychological thing to this but i just feel that it much easier less stressful to play killer.

It's an asymmetrical game with two different objectives. They both have different skills required. The best way to get good is play both roles, and see how the other beats you. And go back and forth. 

They may loop you better than you can, because they be played more survivor, or even killer and know what you're thinking. 

They will never require the same exact skill level. 
  • victimization
    victimization Member Posts: 6

here another idea make a map with 8 survivor with 2 killer where killer competing with each other and the 2 group of survivor compete with each other or something. Just an idea

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Classic one-post thread

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    KillERs aRe soOoOOooOo OP. CaN wE plS sLAp a nErf oN FrEDdy's aNd LeAThErfAce's aSs? 
  • altruistic
    altruistic Member Posts: 1,141
    Killer isn’t hard to play, Survivor isn’t hard to play.  This is a casual game. 

Not sure if bait, will assume bait.  
  • Demonsouls1993
    Demonsouls1993 Member Posts: 261
    KillERs aRe soOoOOooOo OP. CaN wE plS sLAp a nErf oN FrEDdy's aNd LeAThErfAce's aSs? 
    Enough of the freddy nerf trolling bullshit it's old and not funny
  • Bug_Reporter
    Bug_Reporter Member Posts: 673
    edited November 2018

@victimization said:
    The fact that the killer get to see all the generator all is hook as soon as he need to see them . Just the simple fact that a killer dont need to know the map is kinda unbalanced.

Survivors = Walk in the park. No skill AT ALL!

Killers = 20 fingers are not enough.

• Fenix
    Fenix Member Posts: 13

@Bug_Reporter said:

@victimization said:

You cant be serious.

• Redient
    Redient Member Posts: 6

/agree

• Bug_Reporter

@Fenix said:

@Bug_Reporter said:

@victimization said:

You cant be serious.

You must be new, im talking about Rank 1, its the only place to see how broken the game is in favor of survivors.

• Fenix

You must be new, im talking about Rank 1, its the only place to see how broken the game is in favor of survivors.

Lol im rank 2 now as a solo surv, and rank 2 as killer.
    Killer atm is easier, not against swf buth dont see them that mutch.
    Easy 3 kills every game.

• Bug_Reporter

@Fenix said:

Lol im rank 2 now as a solo surv, and rank 2 as killer.
    Killer atm is easier, not against swf buth dont see them that mutch.
    Easy 3 kills every game.

I literally played 4 matches against the same CWF in a row today, i also got 3-4 kills every game, that doesnt mean it was easy, it means that im too good for them.

• Fenix

I literally played 4 matches against the same CWF in a row today, i also got 3-4 kills every game, that doesnt mean it was easy, it means that im too good for them.

You are speaking against yourself, if you get 3/4kills each game against swf.
    How is it not harder as surv, i can only speak for myself as a solo.
    And i do feel killer is easier atm, i never said you dont have to work for it.
    What you want is every game must be a 4kill without working for it .
    Thats not how it works, both sides have to work for their goal.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

rank 20 problems...
    always get a good laugh off of these xD