The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

why just why

Okay so I've been playing the game awhile now, but I only really play killer because it is the most interesting part of the game, but I only really played Pyramid Head and Demo so I've started picking up Nurse and Blight because I find their playstyles massively different and I've been getting a lil bored of the mains, and I want to know why survivors find it necessary to tbag every time i miss a blink or a rush with nurse or blight, and then sit and tbag the exit gates as if they just won a game against Otz or something???? Like bruh fair enough if I was playing like an a hole or being toxic but bruh all I have on is nurses calling and plaid flannel, and I instantly blink away when I hook to try apply pressure, so camping isn't a valid excuse??? like my guy well done you can do a normal loop or spam flashlight,,,, you're not that good like 9/10 plays you did were bad but because I'm on Nurse or Fantaboi i cant exactly punish you for it like I can with Demo or Chunky Boi. Like it just makes me not want to try new killers cos survivors are so god damnnnn toxic.

Comments