trapper mask delay ... again

Options

Comments

• Giche
    Giche Member Posts: 753
    Options

@Kalec84 said:
    anyone who preordered got any mail yet? today should be the day...

@Ermac said:
    any1 got a shipping?

Nope still nothing.

They still haven't changed anything on the store tho.

• Kalec84
    Kalec84 Member Posts: 495
    Options

I reached to the support and they confirmed the mask are ready:

thanks for your message.

We are now dispatching all of the masks, because of a high density of pre-orders, it can take up to a few working days until you will receive your shipping confirmation.

• Giche
    Options

@Kalec84 said:
    I reached to the support and they confirmed the mask are ready:

thanks for your message.

We are now dispatching all of the masks, because of a high density of pre-orders, it can take up to a few working days until you will receive your shipping confirmation.

Finally, we can see the light.

• Kalec84
    Options

lol

• Ermac
    Ermac Member Posts: 49
    Options

still not shipped? any1 got shipping?

• SirVicksTheSlayer
    SirVicksTheSlayer Member Posts: 101
    Options
    Ermac said:

still not shipped? any1 got shipping?

I emailed them and they said they would have updated shipping confirmation when they are closer to being shipped. He said since so many people preordered them, they are backed up. 
  • Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,412
    Options
    My mask just shipped. Check your emails.

I bought it very shortly after it launched, so if you haven't got an email yet, yours may still need to be shipped out.
  • Boomer
    Boomer Member Posts: 34
    Options

Still nothing for me... Here is the past emails for me.

The Trapper mask i purchased separately, I purchased the wall scroll (Won one of the Huntress Masks) and a mug on a completely different order. I guess they don't use spellcheck.

Support (Dead by Daylight - Official Merch Store)

Jul 24, 14:29 CEST

Hello,

we are sorry for the late response!

The colleague has just informed me that the huntress masks is going to get shipped togehter with one of your outstanding orders (whichever is going to leave first). It currently seems like this order is ready within the upcoming week.

Best regards!

Aug 23, 11:40 CEST

Hey,

thank you for contacting us.

We had to wait an incredibly long time for the Trapper Masks, but they finally are on the way to our warehouse.
    In a few days, we are able to send your complete order to you.
    Sincerely,
    Phlipp

Sep 5, 15:23 CEST

Hey,

you are reffering to the trapper mask right?
    We will have them here at 26th September.
    After that we will send them out as soon as possible as we know that you guys had to wait an incredible long time now.

We apologize for the delay and the inconveniences this may have caused.
    Thank you for being so patient.

Best regards

Tue, Sep 25, 5:12 AM

Hey Dead by Daylight Fans,

We initially scheduled the masks to be here by today, but received a notification from the freight company that the ship has left with a substantial delay, thus forcing us to adjust the release date a final time.

As much as we don’t want to keep you waiting any longer, we kindly have to ask for two more weeks of patience. The final confirmation for us is that the masks will arrive in our warehouse between October 10th and October 12th, we‘ll then start to ship the masks in chronological order and hope to have them by you by the end of October (just in time for Halloween, maybe, hopefully.).

Best Regards,

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 5:12 AM Game Legends - Info info@game-legends.com wrote:

Hey Dead by Daylight Fans,

We all know that you’re eagerly awaiting the Trapper masks for a while now and discussions on the internet are wild and vivid, so we’d like do give you a quick information about the status of your desired item.

First and foremost, we’d like to apologize for the heavy delays we’ve encountered during the journey. The first production batch had severe quality issues that had to be amended first, we want to make sure that you receive a product that lives up to your expectations and to our standards. After a lot of communication between the supplier, the factory and us, we were confident enough to start a new production run which took longer due to higher manufacturing standards to meet our quality requirements.

We initially scheduled the masks to be here by today, but received a notification from the freight company that the ship has left with a substantial delay, thus forcing us to adjust the release date a final time.

As much as we don’t want to keep you waiting any longer, we kindly have to ask for two more weeks of patience. The final confirmation for us is that the masks will arrive in our warehouse between October 10th and October 12th, we‘ll then start to ship the masks in chronological order and hope to have them by you by the end of October (just in time for Halloween, maybe, hopefully.).

We really appreciate and hope for your understanding in this matter as we strive to offer you a product that you’ll love.

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Your team from the Dead By Daylight Store

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 3:25 AM Game Legends - Info info@game-legends.com wrote:

Hello *,

The wallscroll will arrive at the same time the masks will be at our warehouse.

Otherwise we would have shipped your items right away.

We apologise for the delay!

Game Legends - Info
    Oct 17, 2018, 3:50 AM
    to me

Hey *,

The shipping progress will take some time as we need to ship all the masks.

You will receive an email with your tracking information as soon as your order leaves our warehouse.

• morimedaddy
    morimedaddy Member Posts: 1
    Options

Still nothing. No deliveries, no updates on shipping dates. Living in EU, ordered the mask months ago. Order status is still "processing", which it has been since ordering the mask. I understand they are having issues with first the quality and then the freight, but come on - selling the masks at Gamescom?! How about sending those Gamescom-masks to the people who have ALREADY paid for them and waited for MONTHS for the mask to arrive? It's unbelievable. Multiple messages to the customer service, no real response, just the same generic ones which have been seen in this thread already. Not a happy customer.

• Kalec84
    Options

still waiting.... they said they are delivering but is already one week and i preordered the FIRST day...
    com'on i need it for halloween!

• JusticeZERO
    JusticeZERO Member Posts: 171
    Options

Havent received my mask, havent received my wall scroll. no words from anyone on either. This is a huge, "thanks for supporting our brand". I can't believe its got to this point

• NextKillerSpongebob
    NextKillerSpongebob Member Posts: 271
    Options

@NoOne said:
    Zebrabaum said:

btw they sold the mask on the Gamescom... 

Rly? If that's true, it's rly sad. I just hope i will get mine still this year.. :'D

I was at GamesCom this year and didn't see ANYTHING related to DbD at the store hall or any game halls...

• Cardinal_Copia
    Cardinal_Copia Member Posts: 139
    Options
    I need the mask for halloween...hope it arrives in time...
  • Zebrabaum
    Zebrabaum Member Posts: 2
    Options

@NoOne said:
    Zebrabaum said:

btw they sold the mask on the Gamescom... 

Rly? If that's true, it's rly sad. I just hope i will get mine still this year.. :'D

I was at GamesCom this year and didn't see ANYTHING related to DbD at the store hall or any game halls...

It was in the merch area

• will_i_am_14_85
    will_i_am_14_85 Member Posts: 489
    edited October 2018
    Options

Just got an email saying that mine has shipped, also, a small note it also says that a 15% voucher has also been shipped with the mask...

EDIT: NM I think that 15% thing was pre-order discount being applied.

• Cardinal_Copia
    Options
    Just got my shipping confirmation. 
  • Ermac
    Options

nothing on my order... getting full pissed

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@HellDescent said:
    I keep seeing post about this. Can't you guys just say screw them and get the money back? Why give money to people who keep [BAD WORD] you over for it? I mean they have those on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Horror-Elements-Butcher-Cosplay-Silver/dp/B077BS9Z3P/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1539352098&sr=8-2&keywords=dead+by+daylight+trapper+mask

Its always funny, people cry about everything but they are too lazy to stand up and to demand their money back.
    Thats why companies always get away with things like that

• Vulkaz_owo
    Vulkaz_owo Member Posts: 6
    edited October 2018
    Options

we are not ''crying'' and most of us dont want to get their money back and cancel the order because of the limited art print we wont get if we do so. at least i wont do it because of this. And the masks seem to be ready so far, we all are just waiting for our shipping confirmations.

@Master said:

@HellDescent said:
    I keep seeing post about this. Can't you guys just say screw them and get the money back? Why give money to people who keep [BAD WORD] you over for it? I mean they have those on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Horror-Elements-Butcher-Cosplay-Silver/dp/B077BS9Z3P/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1539352098&sr=8-2&keywords=dead+by+daylight+trapper+mask

Its always funny, people cry about everything but they are too lazy to stand up and to demand their money back.

• Master
    Options

@Vulkaz_owo said:
    we are not ''crying'' and most of us dont want to get their money back and cancel the order because of the limited art print we wont get if we do so. at least i wont do it because of this. And the masks seem to be ready so far, we all are just waiting for our shipping confirmations.

@Master said:

@HellDescent said:

Did you actually read the comments in this post?

Literally the post above you reads as follows:

@Ermac said:

• Vulkaz_owo
    Options

@Master said:

@Vulkaz_owo said:

@Master said:

@HellDescent said:

Did you actually read the comments in this post?

Literally the post above you reads as follows:

@Ermac said:

i did read them, and some people said they got their confirmation. not everyone got it yet and not everyone got any informations about their order. and thats what those comments are about.

• Vulkaz_owo
    Options

I just got my shipping confirmation!

• rj1567
    rj1567 Member Posts: 50
    Options

I also got my shipping confirmation and in the end i'm glad that i preordered instead of buying it afterwards it costs now 70€ and i got it for 42,50€

• SirVicksTheSlayer
    Options

im still waiting; "the shipment is in process"

• My_Dude
    My_Dude Member Posts: 132
    Options

Better be sending a Freebie as long as this BS took.

• Cardinal_Copia
    Options
    Mine just arrived. Looks pretty awesome so far!
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

@Cardinal_Copia said:
    Mine just arrived. Looks pretty awesome so far!

1 question: When did you pre-order?

• Cardinal_Copia
    Options
    @Boss
    Don't know. It was a birthday present from my wife. I think she ordered it midst july. 
    I life in germany. So shipping was only one day. 
  • will_i_am_14_85
    Options

Wait, its shipping from Germany? Where were they manufactured?

• Cardinal_Copia
    edited October 2018
    Options
    @will_i_am_14_85
    Yes, the company selling it, lies in germany. But the blister says made in china. 
  • rj1567
    Options

My mask just arrived (i live in Germany)

• Vulkaz_owo
    Options

Mine will arrive tomorrow. But now a question to those who finally got it, was it worth for you waiting the 10 months?...

• rj1567
    Options

Yes i saved almost 30€ by preordering and waiting instead of waiting to buy it later at a much higher price

• Cardinal_Copia
    Options

Mine will arrive tomorrow. But now a question to those who finally got it, was it worth for you waiting the 10 months?...

I'm very happy with the mask. Looks cool. 
  • Vulkaz_owo
    edited November 2018
    Options

It looks amazing but its soooo big... maybe ill just keep it as decoration

• Ermac
    Options

still no shipping :/

• Giche
    Options

They just confirmed my shipping...

... at my old adress, where i moved from months ago, while signaling it of course.

Kill me now.

• Ermac
    Options

Got my shipping now hurray :)
    @ giche fbm ;/

• Giche
    edited November 2018
    Options

So like said above, these morons still shipped it to the wrong adress.

I signaled it months ago, and even sended a mail 1 week ago to make sure that they took it into account.

No answer.

Then the confirmation that they still shipped it.

After some research, i now have to keep track of it as much as possible, and when it finally arrives, i have to quickly go to my old city (100 km from where i live) and try to intercept it.

Thanks again BHVR and Games Legends, really.

You are able to troll peoples without even realizing it, that's something lul.

That was the last thing i buy from you (good thing you can now grind for DLC ).

I will stop now or i will end banned.

Post edited by Giche on
  • will_i_am_14_85
    edited November 2018
    Options

Montreal resident here and my mask just came today. So those international pre-orders should be with people soon.

The box was damaged and banged up and ripped, the mask is ok but poster...... Who do I complain to?

• not_Queen
    not_Queen Member Posts: 1,114
    Options

@will_i_am_14_85 I would say to write to Gaya but let me see if I can do something for you on our end.

• not_Queen
    Options

@Giche The shipping and handling is done by Gaya. You said you wrote to their Customer Support? I will DM you here on forums, do you have a ticket number from the message you sent them? I will try and inquire into this issue.

• Saichiiro
    Saichiiro Member Posts: 3
    Options

@not_Queen I wrote something in another topic. I actually have a problem with Gaya and their wallscroll. I've pre-ordered it and they always delayed the release date of it. Then it seemed "available" on ever mentioned date but I got nothing. Now it says "out of stock" since some days, no new date.
    I actually wrote them today again if those wallscrolls will be available again or if not that I want my money back. Guess it's the third or fourth mail to them and they always apologized and said they aren't getting them because of delivery problems or something like that. Maybe they'll answer tomorrow but it's annoying that my first order with them turns out like this.

• not_Queen
    Options

@Saichiiro I'll DM you

• Master
    Options
    Giche said:

So like said above, these morons still shipped it to the wrong adress.

I signaled it months ago, and even sended a mail 1 week ago to make sure that they took it into account.

No answer.

Then the confirmation that they still shipped it.

After some research, i now have to keep track of it as much as possible, and when it finally arrives, i have to quickly go to my old city (100 km from where i live) and try to intercept it.

Thanks again BHVR and Games Legends, really.

You are able to troll peoples without even realizing it, that's something lul.

That was the last thing i buy from you (good thing you can now grind for DLC ).

I will stop now or i will end banned.

Pretty good job, that'ß all I say  :wink:
  • Boomer
    Boomer Member Posts: 34
    Options

Still no shipping info, emailed them last Friday and no response. I guess they decided to ship out the few they had and screw everyone else and now ignore emails. @not_Queen

• Giche
    edited November 2018
    Options

After some kilometers i finally got it ahah.

One less thing to think about lol

I don't congratulate them for the waiting and the shipping which were atrocious.

The mask and the poster are awesome at least.

Post edited by Giche on
  • not_Queen
    Options

@Boomer Let me DM you. I will need your ticket number. As I don't have any power over their customer support, I can still try to help out figure out what is going on there.

• SirVicksTheSlayer
    Options

all i see is "order in process" for the last month :(

• SirVicksTheSlayer
    Options

does this mean they are still processing it? it also says this item is no longer available for follow up order