Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Just figured something out about the RE chapter

Frontdoor6
Frontdoor6 Member Posts: 609
edited April 2021 in General Discussions

I've heard a few people say the RE may feature Jack Baker or the new Vampire lady, but after watching the teaser, i think i noticed something.

Umbrella charm: There's a charm with the umbrella symbol, if this is a hint to what the characters might be in the chapter, we can rule out Jack and Vampire because, as far as i know, Umbrella had nothing to do with them.

Map: In the teaser we see a guy put on a hook, if this is happening in the new map, its not a snowy village or swamp family home. Also, its raining, we have to remember which RE games featured rain.

Zombies: We can hear zombies in the background of the teaser. If we think, there aren't any zombies in 7, and it doesn't look like there are any in 8 (unless you count those hooded guys in the cellar)

But if you asked me, i'd say the chapter has something to do with RE 2 or 3. Umbrella, rain and zombies played in both of these games. Also there's a chance the map could be the mansion from the first game because its the only game in the original trilogy that features a forest atmosphere.

But this is just be thinking out loud, i'm still open to anything to happen in the chapter, i just think the original trilogy and its characters have a better chance to be involved in the chapter.

Comments