What is with these sweaty die hard survivors when I play killer ?

Every time I play killer I sometimes start to sweat in real life because the pressure is real. I down someone in like less than 30 seconds and 2 or 3 gens get popped already. Of course i run good gen defense but like sheesh lemme put someone on the hook first.

Comments

• PlunderingPanda
    PlunderingPanda Member Posts: 112

What is with these sweaty die hard killers when I play survivor?

• TheWarNung
    TheWarNung Member Posts: 794

You didn't explain much about your match but let me give my usual explanation:

Unless you're playing a top tier killer with meta perks you can usually expect to lose gens early. This is because you start the game weak with all 4 survivors healthy, every pallet up, and nothing for them to do but pile on gens (of which they have 7 to choose from). It's not sweaty or trihard for them to hold M1 and do their objectives.

As the match continues and the survivors have fewer gens they can work on, fewer palleta to run to, and need to spend more time rescuing and healing you'll become more and more powerful.

Killers always always have a chance to stage a comeback and win.

• Drixpy_Jayyy
    Drixpy_Jayyy Member Posts: 181
    edited April 2021

@NoLonEbalons @TheWarNung survivors are committed to doing gens, same meta perks over and over, good loopers ( of course I do drop chases cuz i cant waste time), OoO players. Its like these survivors play like they about to win a million dollars. Now when i play survivor its a whole different story because people keep throwing the game, they run perks for themselves like self care, urban, sprint burst etc, I keep getting farmed without bt, survivors dont take hits, they waste every pallet they run to, they hide in lockers because they are so afraid of the killer, they cant even get a pallet/flashlight save but sweats can, sandbag and so much more. I know i should swf more but sometimes I want to play by myself.

• ClumsyTrapper
    ClumsyTrapper Member Posts: 544

Isn't killer supposed to have a weak early game? The gen to hook ratio should be in favor of the survivors at the start. It's after your first down you get to start applying real pressure yourself and start snowballing.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

Where are they when I play solo q, that is my question.

• Drixpy_Jayyy
    Drixpy_Jayyy Member Posts: 181

@Clevite thats what im saying