Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Look how they massacred my girl :(

You wanna do graphical changes make a Dead By Daylight 2, were past the point of "upgrades" and were at the point of straight up revisionism regarding animations, maps and now characters.

Comments

• JayDoesGames
    JayDoesGames Member Posts: 264

They’ve done a job job. She actually looks like she’s supposed to: a young female and not a angry teenage boy or someone much older than she’s supposed to be.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

i think the only problems are the middle braid (which was present in the old/current model as well, just not as visible) and the fact she is now more blond than ginger... (but that’s something that always bothered me with all her cosmetics, almost none had a natural hair color..)

• Ecstasy
    Ecstasy Member Posts: 426

Whos to say she's not suppose to look like an angsty teenager (boy if you wanna be like that)?

Like why does every female character have to fit some perfectly symmetrical magazine standard?

Meg is fine the way she is. I like that's shes that way.

• Unifall
    Unifall Member Posts: 747

Yeah what is going up with the middle braid?

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

Still ugly so...

• BioX
    BioX Member Posts: 1,378

im suprised people like the visual...change, its not actually just better...heck if anything they just made her "prettier".

She does not have the dirt anymore on her arms...is that considered better graphics? less dirt and grime? because no, its not, we should have more realistic dirt and grime.

idk the remake has high final fantasy vibes to me.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,166

Her face is better proportioned now, and the features are smoother; removing some of the harsher angles. Absolutely an improvement in making her more realistic.

• hatchking
    hatchking Member Posts: 312

what happend to the shoulder wound from hook

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,519

Agreed. Just because you can change something, it doesn't mean you should.

• I_Was_The_Best
    I_Was_The_Best Member Posts: 13

why don't they add a rework of the model like slots

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377

The only issue is that she isn't a redhead anymore.Otherwise this model is a million times better,the old survivors will finally not look out of place on new maps and next to newer survivors.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

This change i do like, she looks a lot better.

Just hope they will brighten up her iris again, but otherwise i like it.

• PlunderingPanda
    PlunderingPanda Member Posts: 112

She looks a bit less cro-magnon now. I, for one, support the evolution of Meg.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,157

She looks like a kid now and that hair has mullet vibes. Not a fan of the changes.

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089

Wait there are legit megan mains that aren't meaming

• Mistikus
    Mistikus Member Posts: 1,347

new dwight look much worst