Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

"i was not tunneling!"

Comments

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    ah, have your mother put a star on your forehead on my behalf then.
  • pandorayr
    pandorayr Member Posts: 599

Disconnecting is a reason for get a bann in the game, tunneling and camping is legal this words is a term invented by the survivors, not is fun but the killer must kill regardless of the methods be used.

• Fizz
    Fizz Member Posts: 71

Being honest I don't see this as tunneling, your teammate unhooked you before the killer had a chance to get away from the hook, you ran away from the hook then back towards it and the killer found you. If anything your teammate was the problem and your dcing because you got downed was extremely lame.

• rezmax
    rezmax Member Posts: 54

@RemoveSWF said:
    If I ever meet you, I will tunnel you.

I will admit that I was tunneling you.

I will laugh at you for ragequitting and then rageposting about this.

Then I will find you an tunnel you again.

Git gud.

and they say survivors are toxic... the real toxicity happens when devs allow you to camp and tunnel people, that's the real toxicity.

• Trotfoxx
    Trotfoxx Member Posts: 105

This is the game, if you get tunneled, bad luck. If you're good enough, the counter is to consume as much time from the killer as possible. Make him regret the decission to tunnel you.

• Fizz

@rezmax It's a vicious circle. Survivors act like complete douchebags causing the killers to reply in kind. I very much think it's silly to blame one side or another. As a person who tries to play both sides equally, I've seen me trying to play without camping or tunneling only to get called noob and teabagged and getting the "ez" or even being told I'm camping because someone's teammate got them off the hook before I could get away.

On the same note, I've played as a survivor where I've worked hard not to pallet loop or loop in general, trying to lose the killer and been camped and tunneled for my efforts.

What we have to try and remember is, how many times has the killer been teabagged and abused in endgame chat before they lost their ######### and started tunneling and camping and how many times has a survivor been tunneled and camped before looping and flashlighting and whatever else.

If we all tried to play with fairness in mind we might have a better time of it but that'll not happen and to be fair all those things I said aren't against the rules (other than maybe the endgame chat abuse),

• Zavri
    Zavri Member Posts: 261

even if you were "tunneled" it shouldn't matter if you were good at the game which you clearly aren't.

This thread is pretty hilarious.

• EpicFailTryHard
    excellent points, fizz.
  • rezmax

@Fizz said:
    @rezmax It's a vicious circle. Survivors act like complete douchebags causing the killers to reply in kind. I very much think it's silly to blame one side or another. As a person who tries to play both sides equally, I've seen me trying to play without camping or tunneling only to get called noob and teabagged and getting the "ez" or even being told I'm camping because someone's teammate got them off the hook before I could get away.

On the same note, I've played as a survivor where I've worked hard not to pallet loop or loop in general, trying to lose the killer and been camped and tunneled for my efforts.

What we have to try and remember is, how many times has the killer been teabagged and abused in endgame chat before they lost their ######### and started tunneling and camping and how many times has a survivor been tunneled and camped before looping and flashlighting and whatever else.

If we all tried to play with fairness in mind we might have a better time of it but that'll not happen and to be fair all those things I said aren't against the rules (other than maybe the endgame chat abuse),

If it's no one's fault, then why the killer doesn't let non-toxic survivors finish the gens and escape?

• EpicFailTryHard
    isn't it though, zavri? 

:: kicks another parasite to the door ::

they get bored so easily when things don't go as expected and then strut out like a peacock in heat.
  • Fizz

@rezmax Because the whole point of the game for a killer is to kill. If you're going to debate what I said that's fine but please don't try to do so with such a terrible attempt. Just because someone play's "fair" doesn't mean they've automatically earned the right to a free escape. Your laying the blame on killers like everything that happens in the game is the killer's fault. Sure killers do camp and tunnel but Survivors are worse not because of in-game stuff but the stuff they say at endgame.

As I said above, feel free to debate what I said but do so properly.

• FSB75
    FSB75 Member Posts: 474

For just a moment of seriousness:

It's "reports" like this that the Devs took away a legitimate reporting process. I can't imagine sorting through hundreds, if not thousands of "reports" like these.

• rezmax

@Fizz said:
    @rezmax Because the whole point of the game for a killer is to kill. If you're going to debate what I said that's fine but please don't try to do so with such a terrible attempt. Just because someone play's "fair" doesn't mean they've automatically earned the right to a free escape. Your laying the blame on killers like everything that happens in the game is the killer's fault. Sure killers do camp and tunnel but Survivors are worse not because of in-game stuff but the stuff they say at endgame.

but the killer has more choices than survivor, the survivor can only loop and drop pallets that's his only salvation.

• EpicFailTryHard
    RemoveSWF said:

Git gud.

lmao.  i just want to administer one more chuckle to this one before this thread meets the porcelain walls.   

:: flushing ::
  • EpicFailTryHard
    :: galook ::
  • Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693
    I don't tunnel, friend :3

But only because you'll never have the chance to get off the hook D;
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    i tunnel. git gud and stop getting caught.
  • Fizz

@rezmax See, that's the problem. Survivors do have more options. It's just easier to loop than to attempt anything else. I'm not the best survivor in the world but I never let myself rely on looping so I can at times get away from killers without it.

• EpicFailTryHard
    i am terrible at looping but then again, seldom do it.  mostly a scare tactic as many killers (smart ones) won't even mess with that nonsense.  i go elsewhere once i see it as killer.
  • BlackMercury
    BlackMercury Member Posts: 172

You were on the hook for a grand total of 11 seconds.

If you get unhooked while the killer is still in the area, you're then 1 hook down, still injured, and close enough to get to. In short, you are the best target. It's up to you to escape, or other survivors to give the killer a better target.

This isn't tunneling, this is just a killer not being stupid. If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at the guy who unhooked you too early, even with bt.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    i play for 3 reasons.  fun, bloodpoints and the least important reason-rank.  if i am subjected to what can only be described as a thinly veiled attempt at passive trolling, what reason do i have to stay?  this killer angrily messaged me.  then had the audacity to say he wasn't tunneling.  yeah, i left.

Sprinting around like a boss, yes you deserve to die.
    Anyway have a report for the DC

• EpicFailTryHard
    edited June 2018
    poor master.  i hope you sprang your finger massaging that report button, bozo.  at least have something to show for your efforts and victim mentality.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    i can't help but wonder what they think about their decision to make this forum.  toxic nutjobs constantly sqwuaking nonsense at one another.  we are a rare breed.  it seems any videogame where killing people is a part of it brings out the psychopaths.  yes, i said it.  i can admit it.  can you?
  • Kaskrane
    Kaskrane Member Posts: 35

Dude just look behind you and try to get better at pallet looping. When you ragequit you just make the game easier for the killer. You were not even dead on hook so you loose your pip AND your bloodpoints. If you've stayed the surv could have made more gens and you could have made more bloodpoints.

Even if in both case (ragequit or dying quickly) you don't even black pip at least stay for the surv and the bloodpoints dud

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    i can't help but wonder what they think about their decision to make this forum.  toxic nutjobs constantly sqwuaking nonsense at one another.  we are a rare breed.  it seems any videogame where killing people is a part of it brings out the psychopaths.  yes, i said it.  i can admit it.  can you?

Said the guy showcasing bannable action in his video, think again :wink:

• Lowbei
    if you want, i can link you to some of my videos if you want to learn how to play survivor.
  • Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693
    Killer killed me. 

Toxic.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-Luigi
  • Rat_Watson
    Rat_Watson Member Posts: 28
    edited June 2018

I can't tell if this is bait or not, but I'll tell you one thing, you DCing makes absolutely no sense. And then to come on to the forums, hoping to get some people to side with you, it just makes no sense.

Maybe use your head next time.

• coldpyr0
    coldpyr0 Member Posts: 14

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    powerbats said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

Lowbei said:

can someone please change the OPs diaper before he gets a rash? thanks

your vote has been noted but i strongly suspect you are in the minority.

:: flexes ::

I actually lol'd it as well because that was a funny comment.

i suspect he was referring to the pungent stench emanating from his own hindquarters.  especially since any feeling of warmth he experiences could only come from such an event.

Dude, this is actually hilarious. You are just making it painfully clear that your only friend is a dictionary and your overdeveloped sense of ego and entitlement. Just keep it up with the weird roleplay crap you keep posting, and we'll keep laughing at the weirdo.

• coldpyr0

@rezmax said:

@RemoveSWF said:

Git gud.

and they say survivors are toxic... the real toxicity happens when devs allow you to camp and tunnel people, that's the real toxicity.

Actually, those are actual strategies a killer can use. And they only work against stupid survivors who unhook to fast or don't gen rush a camp. I forget, which side had to have a change made to how many times they could vault windows because they were literally abusing the mechanics? And which side is still able to abuse those mechanics if there is a large building and two windows?

• coldpyr0

@rezmax said:

@Fizz said:

but the killer has more choices than survivor, the survivor can only loop and drop pallets that's his only salvation.

If you, as a survivor, only can loop pallets and windows, you are a bad survivor. The point is to either waste the killers time, looping, or break line of sight. If you actually play it smart with decent ideas you can lose a decent killer easily because they have a smaller FOV than you do.

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

@RemoveSWF said:

Git gud.

i don't camp or tunnel BUT you make it sound so fun i wanna find him, tunnel him and camp the ######### outta him till he ragequits too.... :D

• Lowbei
    Guys stop making fun of the OP for being bad at the game. You were new players too at one time.
  • coldpyr0

@Lowbei said:
    Guys stop making fun of the OP for being bad at the game. You were new players too at one time.

We are not making fun of him for being a noob. We are making fun of him for blaming all his problems on the killer 'tunneling' him, without trying to get better. And the fact that he thought it was a good idea to brag about a rage quit on here.

• Pharmacy
    Pharmacy Member Posts: 29

Anyone else in this thread smoke weed

• coldpyr0

@Pharmacy said:

Pretty sure the OP is smoking something, probably stronger than what you use, but there you go.

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

Sometimes I just want to forget about this game and its playerbase. This hell we all create makes me want to kill myself. Building walls rather than bridges - we are truly humans, disgusting, unagreeable humans

• EpicFailTryHard
    Master said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

Said the guy showcasing bannable action in his video, think again :wink:

it isn't bannable unless in large volume.  even then, you are thinking of steam.  :: wink :: 

so much chin music with nary a thought as to what it means or why.  is this truly how you live your life?
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Lowbei said:
    if you want, i can link you to some of my videos if you want to learn how to play survivor.

so....you like...look behind you...and turn when killer is about to hit you?  awesome.  yes, i have videos like that myself.  feel free to post though.  
  • Pharmacy
    Pharmacy Member Posts: 29
    edited June 2018

@coldpyr0 said:

@Pharmacy said:

Pretty sure the OP is smoking something, probably stronger than what you use, but there you go.

Was trying to quote a joke but guess this wasn't the time or place, rip

Anyway, actually on topic this time, tunnelling can be seen as scummy but it's a valid strategy nonetheless. If the killer specifically targets you in numerous games for a long amount of time I believe that's reportable but I doubt this is what happened here. Sorry you had a bad game OP but best to just move on to the next game, if you get tilted then just take a break :p

• EpicFailTryHard
    coldpyr0 said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    powerbats said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

Lowbei said:

can someone please change the OPs diaper before he gets a rash? thanks

your vote has been noted but i strongly suspect you are in the minority.

:: flexes ::

I actually lol'd it as well because that was a funny comment.

i suspect he was referring to the pungent stench emanating from his own hindquarters.  especially since any feeling of warmth he experiences could only come from such an event.

Dude, this is actually hilarious. You are just making it painfully clear that your only friend is a dictionary and your overdeveloped sense of ego and entitlement. Just keep it up with the weird roleplay crap you keep posting, and we'll keep laughing at the weirdo.

i'm not going to lie.  i am having a blast.
  • EpicFailTryHard

I can't tell if this is bait or not, but I'll tell you one thing, you DCing makes absolutely no sense. And then to come on to the forums, hoping to get some people to side with you, it just makes no sense.

Maybe use your head next time.

i can only imagine how many small animals i have saved from being abused by making this thread.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    coldpyr0 said:

@rezmax said:

@RemoveSWF said:

Git gud.

Actually, those are actual strategies a killer can use. And they only work against stupid survivors who unhook to fast or don't gen rush a camp. I forget, which side had to have a change made to how many times they could vault windows because they were literally abusing the mechanics? And which side is still able to abuse those mechanics if there is a large building and two windows?

banal.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei said:

so....you like...look behind you...and turn when killer is about to hit you?  awesome.  yes, i have videos like that myself.  feel free to post though.  
    panning your camera to keep an eye on the killer is clearly one of the things you need to work on if you want to be a decent survivor.

you can check my twitch channel for both survivor and killer videos to help you get better. dont make any more embarrassing threads like this just because you lost a match.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    coldpyr0 said:

@Lowbei said:

We are not making fun of him for being a noob. We are making fun of him for blaming all his problems on the killer 'tunneling' him, without trying to get better. And the fact that he thought it was a good idea to brag about a rage quit on here.

feel free to share your videos of how non-swf randumbs unhook you and then you are tunneled but flex and become immune to damage.  this is just words you are sharing. 
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Pharmacy said:

there sure is a lot of flagging on this forum.  i wonder what that is all about?  
  • coldpyr0

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    coldpyr0 said:

@Lowbei said:

feel free to share your videos of how non-swf randumbs unhook you and then you are tunneled but flex and become immune to damage.  this is just words you are sharing. 

Except you are ignoring literally everyone who has told you that it's your fault for running around like an idiot. It is quite clear from your video that you had no escape plan, you just ran around hoping to escape. Instead of planning on which pallet or window to run to next. You are the one that got caught after another survivor pallet stunned the killer. You are bad at the game, and you know that deep down. But now you are just playing it all off as a joke to heal your bruised ego. It is quite sad and quite funny.

• Lowbei
    coldpyr0 said:

@Lowbei said:

you should have had sprint burst up and not got caught again.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    edited June 2018
    coldpyr0 said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    coldpyr0 said:

@Lowbei said:

Except you are ignoring literally everyone who has told you that it's your fault for running around like an idiot. It is quite clear from your video that you had no escape plan, you just ran around hoping to escape. Instead of planning on which pallet or window to run to next. You are the one that got caught after another survivor pallet stunned the killer. You are bad at the game, and you know that deep down. But now you are just playing it all off as a joke to heal your bruised ego. It is quite sad and quite funny.

i find it funny that you take all this so seriously.  almost as though trying to disguise glaring deficiencies, if only to yourself.