Jarol
Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

New Killer: The Deformed.

Name: Three Finger.

24 meters.

4,4m/s.

Medium.

Power: Hunter.

Three Fingers begins the game with 10 arrows and a hunting bow, each arrow wounds a survivor. If a survivor is wounded and if you attack him with an arrow, you leave him in a dying state. Bow arrows can be reloaded in lockers.

Special Ability: Hidden Traps.

Start the game with 6 traps scattered on the map, these traps are very similar to the trapper's bear traps, but with the difference that it is a rope. The rope catches the survivor leaving him on the ground, lifting him upside down, these traps work whenever there is a roof or a tree, in open field they will not be available, the traps are set personally and this is a secondary ability.

PERKS:

1. Hunting Instinct: Every time a survivor deactivates a trap, their aura will be visible for 5 seconds.
  2. Mutation: Every time you are stunned, you gain 5% movement speed, lost when hitting a survivor.
  3. You will not escape: When you leave a survivor in a dying state, all survivors within your terror radius will suffer the Vulnerability status effect for 20 seconds.

Well that was it, I could not think of something better, the perks will obviously be unbalanced but that may be speculative, personally I would like to see this killer in this game but it is very unlikely since it is not very recognized, but the movie saga Wrong Turn is very good.

Comments

• Hopeful_Songbird
    Hopeful_Songbird Member Posts: 84
    Options

I think that Hunting Instinct should be an add on

• mama_3000
    mama_3000 Member Posts: 29
    Options

i thought of this idea to but i did not know how to put it thanks for doing it.