Dead by daylight in Virtual Reality ?

I think it would quite cool but then maybe hard at the same time. I still have my vr headset somewhere in my room so who knows if this would be possible to implement into the game.

Comments

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,017

It should definitely be a custom game exclusive thing, but other than that it'd be pretty sick.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

The game would actually be scary for once.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

Checkmate, tbagging survivors.

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

That would be frustrating to play, a lot.

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252

That sounds goofy as hell, I love it.

• PlunderingPanda
    PlunderingPanda Member Posts: 112

This would be awesome. I would probably ######### myself. I don't find dbd to be scary, but one thing I noticed really quickly with VR is that the brain perceives 2D and 3D threats VERY differently:

• Playing The Forest in 2D was boring AF.
    • Playing The Forest 3D was absolutely terrifying. It took me significantly longer to do anything in that game because the fear pushed me to be slow, careful, and quiet.
    • Playing gory 2D games has almost zero impact on me psychologically.
    • Seeing the head-crab zombies and the corpses laying around in Half-Life: Alyx was pretty disturbing (and they weren't even that gory).

It would definitely present some very unique VR gameplay challenges. However, I really doubt it'll ever be a thing (bummer).

• YukiLoid
    YukiLoid Member Posts: 8

This would be a really fun killer experience.

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

How would the movement work? How do you catch and chase people who are teleporting all over the place?

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,769