The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Dark Adherent - Hook 5 Survivors (Tome VII - Level 1 Killer Challenge)

Has anyone been able to complete the new Dark Adherent challenge yet in the Tome VII archive? I just played as Leatherface on Dead Dawg Saloon where I got at least 7 hooks, but I did not complete the challenge. Ultimately, each Survivor was hooked at least once, and I double hooked 3 Survivors. Is this challenge bugged?

Comments

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448

does it state "different" ? if so i means 1 game where you hjook every one once + 1 game with at least one hook

• NoelleMina
    NoelleMina Member Posts: 638

I don’t know if this helps, but try completing it with the Plague. It worked for me.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,734

Hag on Lerys

Or Pig on Thompson

I can't remember

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,041

I did it just fine with Plague on Cowshed. Did you have survivors pass through several hook states? Granted, to not get it with 7 hooks, you would have had to have 3 wasted hook states, but I guess it's still possible if people were suiciding.

• Zephinism
    Zephinism Member Posts: 542

Did it with Hag on Swamp, only had 3 stacks of BBQ but got 9 hooks total.

• marciamarciamarcia
    marciamarciamarcia Member Posts: 79

That's so strange. I had 4 stacks of BBQ and 3 of the Survivors were sacrificed. I'll try this again

• marciamarciamarcia
    marciamarciamarcia Member Posts: 79

Ok cool. I was able to complete this challenge in my next match as Plague.

Now to continue to work to get Bill's new cosmetic in the rift. All the way to Level 70 in the rift...whew lol

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167

Did it with Myers with no trouble whatsoever, the challenge tracker probably bugged, sadly is quite common.