Which killer is trash tier but you still find fun?

dtavares7
dtavares7 Member Posts: 36

For me it's wraith

I love the power fantasy of being invisible (or mostly) and even though he sucks and gets bodied by most red rank teams, he's still kind of fun to play if you go in accepting a complete L

Comments

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405

Id consider anyone C or D tier at least somewhat trash but I like playing mysrs when the map doesn't totally screw me

• dtavares7

Definitely still is at high ranks, extremely easy to counter

• Trickstaaaaa
    Trickstaaaaa Member Posts: 1,267

Trickster, Trapper.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015

Easily Trickster, he's a blast to play as imo.

• DbD_Enjoyer
    DbD_Enjoyer Member Posts: 459

Trash Tier Killers: Michael, Clown, Legion. I dont enjoy any of them... Btw, Wraith is not trash anymore, u might have missed some updates man, go play him now and u will find it much more enjoyable.

• dtavares7

No I literally played him 5 mins ago, he's still trash because he's loud as ######### when he's invisible which basically makes him not invisible at all

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

Trickster and Clown.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

There aren't any trash tier killers, Trickster became "meh" after his buff and every killer is more than viable at high ranks, but I would probably say him if we're going off the lower-tier of killers.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,309

If Trapper qualifies, Trapper. Still probably my 2nd most played killer after Huntress, it just feels really nice when it works out and people step in your traps. I'm simple like that, Huntress is my favorite simply because hatchets are really fun and satisfying to land afterall 😄

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Clown isn’t trash tier anymore but I used to main him when bottles slowed you down when thrown

• TicTac
    TicTac Member Posts: 2,406

Trapper. If your traps work, its so much fun.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

Can still win just fine with Trapper. Not as easy as other killers, and I'm not saying he's good, but a killer doesn't have to be good to win at red ranks, you just have to be competent at killer these days and you can win.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

You can win with any killer at current red ranks,obviously.

But he's definetely trash tier compared to all the other killers in the game right now.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

Trapper used to be so fun,but then map reworks happened :(

• SammiieK1991
    SammiieK1991 Member Posts: 686

Trapper I'd say, I find him fun but only on certain maps. I feel like he doesn't really fit in well with the new maps or Haddonfield though if I'm honest.

Saying that I don't think ANY killer or survivor suits haddonfield well.

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375

Spirit

• BlindMole
    BlindMole Member Posts: 649

Trapper! He's just so fun to play! Especially when traps work.... It's just... Hhmmm

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178

I'm not sure if he's "trash" tier, but I gotta agree with a lot of the others when I say Trapper.

• _NIGHTMARE_
    _NIGHTMARE_ Member Posts: 727

I don't know if both of these are considered trash, but Trapper and Plague are the two I have the most fun with.

• lemonsway
    lemonsway Member Posts: 1,169

My favourite trash tier killer is Ghostface. ######### add-ons (one of them being bugged since his PTB LUL), a power that only works when survivors aren't the best, no mobility, hard countered by perks. The reason i prefer Ghostface to Myers is that he can crouch mind-game and Myers is just always too tall and GF's Stalking is so much nicer, you're not reliant on a timed power up or a huge time to power up. GF can drop chase quickly if he can't afford to chase, Myers is forced to keep the chase to get Stalk. Myers get more penalties from 1 shotting than GF, GF gets alot more points for 1 shotting.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Pig. Unless you get pre dropping, W holding team she can be pretty fun to play

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405

I've seen a lot of Wraith tear up teams in red ranks honestly. Not saying it happens the most but if they are a good wraith with the right addons it can be very difficult to deal with

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,616

Trapper and Pig.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

I think he's awful to play against thanks to the blurred vision from the gas and the boring "throw gas on one side of loop and force survivor into it" playstyle. But I love playing Clown. Applies to Freddy with his snares too, though I don't really like to play him anymore.

I enjoy Trickster even though large maps or just maps with tons of high wall tiles decimate him. Have barely played against him so I can't really comment on that.

• PyroDude
    PyroDude Member Posts: 454

Trickster

Lots of fun even when I lose

• C_Frank
    C_Frank Member Posts: 179

Demo

• gilgamer
    gilgamer Member Posts: 2,209

used to be wraith but now he's good or at least better. Now idk I find it hard to enjoy a killer that's blatantly bad. I think the only reason I liked wraith before he got buffs was because he was the first killer I ever played and I like mobility killers and with windstorm he definitely checked that box so he's the only stealth killer I like.

Other then that though I find pretty much all the current bad killers pretty boring, and I think the reason for that is because a lot of the lower tier killers are bad because of their limited capabilities with their power or are only good at 1 thing and usually the 1 thing they are good at get beaten out by better killers in that 1 thing.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Pig solely because I love messing with survivors

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923

Trickster and maybe pig sometimes

• Zayn
    Zayn Member Posts: 365

Trickster.

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965

Trapper and pig

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

trickster and legion

• Thr_ust
    Thr_ust Member Posts: 481

It’s gotta be clown for me, I just love both the laugh and how absolutely awful he can look when you mix his outfits

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,238

I don't really find trash killers fun. I refuse to play Trickster until he gets buffed or reworked.

• Moxie
    Moxie Member Posts: 806

Trickster when it isn't sweaty survivors.

Trapper most of the time with meme builds