My Killer Tier List

Don’t hate on it, these are in my opinion.

S RANK: Nurse.

A RANK: Hillbilly, Spirit, Hag

B RANK: Clown, Shape, Trapper, Cannibal

C RANK: Huntress, Wraith.

D RANK: Doctor, Pig

F RANK: Poor, poor Nightmare

Comments

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Not bad.

I'd move huntress up 1, and move trapper and cannibal down somewhere. But yeah far better than tydetymes list lol
  • KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    Not bad.

I'd move huntress up 1, and move trapper and cannibal down somewhere. But yeah far better than tydetymes list lol
    Thanks for the comment, trapper and cannibal were harder to place than others
  • Id put Doctor at least where trapper is.

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

@KiraElijah said:
    Don’t hate on it, these are in my opinion.

S RANK: Nurse.

A RANK: Hillbilly, Spirit, Hag

B RANK: Clown, Shape, Trapper, Cannibal

C RANK: Huntress, Wraith.

D RANK: Doctor, Pig

F RANK: Poor, poor Nightmare

And again… to many killer put in high tier slots.
    And Trapper and Cannibal on B? Come on.

S: Nurse and Nurse alone
    A: Billy and Billy alone
    B: Huntress, Clown
    C: Hag, Doc, Shape, Wraith
    D: Pig, Cannibal, Trapper
    F: Freddy
    (I do not rate Spirit, because of lack of experience with her)

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    With all due respect and my humble opinion, Pig is SO much better than Wraith. Add-ons not withstanding, Pig has actual control of generators and survivors with RBT's, is not slowed to hell in a handbasket when coming out of her stealth mode in order to attack, and can actual attack from said stealth mode.

Going into add-ons, they add potential for even more control on the Pig's side over Wraith.

I'm not saying Wraith is BAD, I'm merely saying that Pig is a lot better.
  • kaister901
    kaister901 Member Posts: 64

What? Doctor is at D? Really? I dominate games with the doctor. He is my main.

He isn't the best for sure but in terms of easiest to use and still getting the job done. He is definitely in the middle.

Wraith in C is just stupid...even with his buff....he is just slightly better than freddy.....

Trapper and cannibal in B? Really? They belong in D or C at best. Cannibal power is a one shot sure...but the slowness of it and the super long animation if you bump into something. His main power play is camping the basement. How is he a B tier?

Trapper....super add on reliant. WIthout it...there goes his traps. Even with the respawn buff....isn't that hard to disable his trap.

Clown belongs in A tier. The 15% slow...that's mad help in ending loops. How many times have I managed to catch up with survivors that were looping by throwing a vial in front of them or forcing them to break a loop because of the gas. He has no speed reduction when using his ability like all other killers.

Tier list should be,

S : Nurse
    A : Billy, Spirit, Clown
    B: Hag, Shape, huntress
    C: Pig, Doctor, trapper, cannibal
    D: Wraith

• KingSavageGaming
    KingSavageGaming Member Posts: 148
    S - Nurse
    A - Hillbilly Clown Shape
    B - Huntress Spirit Hag Pig
    C - Trapper Cannibal Doctor 
    D - Wraith 
    F - Freddy
  • Lodosslight
    Lodosslight Member Posts: 65

@kaister901 said:
    What? Doctor is at D? Really? I dominate games with the doctor. He is my main.

He isn't the best for sure but in terms of easiest to use and still getting the job done. He is definitely in the middle.

Wraith in C is just stupid...even with his buff....he is just slightly better than freddy.....

Trapper and cannibal in B? Really? They belong in D or C at best. Cannibal power is a one shot sure...but the slowness of it and the super long animation if you bump into something. His main power play is camping the basement. How is he a B tier?

Trapper....super add on reliant. WIthout it...there goes his traps. Even with the respawn buff....isn't that hard to disable his trap.

Clown belongs in A tier. The 15% slow...that's mad help in ending loops. How many times have I managed to catch up with survivors that were looping by throwing a vial in front of them or forcing them to break a loop because of the gas. He has no speed reduction when using his ability like all other killers.

Tier list should be,

S : Nurse
    A : Billy, Spirit, Clown
    B: Hag, Shape, huntress
    C: Pig, Doctor, trapper, cannibal
    D: Wraith

This is just his opinion and you should chill~

• kaister901
    kaister901 Member Posts: 64

That is not chill? Lol. ok.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    With all due respect and my humble opinion, Pig is SO much better than Wraith. Add-ons not withstanding, Pig has actual control of generators and survivors with RBT's, is not slowed to hell in a handbasket when coming out of her stealth mode in order to attack, and can actual attack from said stealth mode.

Going into add-ons, they add potential for even more control on the Pig's side over Wraith.

I'm not saying Wraith is BAD, I'm merely saying that Pig is a lot better.
    I would disagree.

Wraith's uncloaking speed boost can be good for sneaking in hits at pallets or vaults as the speed at which you charge them takes them by surprise.

Also he's very fast with a few add ons giving him more map control and letting him block pallets.

Lastly the invisibility itself is his main advantage. You can only get a feel for this ingame but you'll often find survivors running around carelessly and putting themselves in bad situations because they don't know where you are so they can't react accordingly. Time and time again its their own lack of awareness that hands you games like these. You'll find them in open areas away from pallets or catch them healing together.