Stories of Stupid Things You've Done

Options
RiskyKara
RiskyKara Member Posts: 804
edited May 2021 in General Discussions

Went against a hag a week ago that had four hex's. We cleansed (I believe) Undying, Ruin, Devour Hope and my friend ran across one more.

Me: It's probably haunted ground

Her: Yeah it's definitely haunted ground.

Me: You cleansing that?

Her: Ohhh yeah.

*Loud crack and everyone gets hit with exposed.*

*She screams as the killer turned the corner and decked her straight in the face.*

Her: "Aw no!"

Me: "You went into that with both eyes wide open."

*Generator dings complete*

-

Still cracks me up whenever I think about it.

Comments

• antgnstea
    antgnstea Member Posts: 869
    Options

I was driving and I saw some birds fly away ahead of me. I immediately hit the breaks thinking someone is passing there. I think I spend way too much time in DBD.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,910
    Options

In-game I was the Wraith on the Crotus map and an unsuspecting survivor had wandered into one of those dilapidated ruins and cornered themselves. In one of those brick pockets.

Stealthily, I used the cloak to swoop in behind him and ding-donged my bell. He was trapped and blocked in. All he could do was spin his character around on the spot. He was mine. I raised my former boss' spinal column high in the air and sent it crashing down ... onto air. I missed. I altered my position slightly, which was enough to make his escape, but should have still been a hit. I missed again.

I decided chasing Meg was now a more viable plan. She was moving. I can land a hit, just so long as they aren't still.

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
    Options

Playing this game.

• Zucker_Schock
    Zucker_Schock Member Posts: 565
    edited May 2021
    Options

Pyramid Head on Gas Heaven, downed the last 2 survivors, killed the first, carried the second in the direction of the next hook, got the amazing idea to get more points for searching and closing hatch and getting "Late Hook". Pressed R, well i must have just reached the threshold, since the survivor got free, directly found the hatch and escaped.

Post edited by Zucker_Schock on
  • Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    Options

Tapping a gen when I knew the killer had dragon's grip as a "distraction" which just ended up with me being instadowned. Then doing the same thing again for the same reason with the same result

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,503
    Options

I thought it was only me who said things like that 😂

• PureDoctorMain
    PureDoctorMain Member Posts: 341
    Options

Had a Meg cornered on Yamaoka map and I was Demo I had a daily of shred 5 survivors I wind up and miss she stands there obviously disappointed, I try again and miss again. After she stands there and shakes her head I go open the exit gates and go play a different game for a bit.

• lewis
    lewis Member Posts: 63
    Options

Was solo against a leather face, going for the achievement where you have to be the last to leave as obsession without ever being hit the whole game.

looped him a bunch and we got the gens done with three of us left, with the third being chased I get the door open.

the third gets downed and while Yui is being carried I open the door, yep it was bloodwarden. I bolt but Nancy just stands at the exit gate like a boss and goes down.

I then get chased for a while but he has rancor and gets me with the one shot and Moris me over the hatch :D

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965
    Options

Staying on the same gen for 10 minutes because i missed 20 skillchecks

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409
    Options

I screamed hit or miss at the top of my lungs in a high pitch voice when I was juking the killer

• Sirris
    Sirris Member Posts: 43
    Options

Vaulting at a T&L as killer (in red ranks)

I may have been intoxicated ....

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187
    Options

Thinking Jane was hot

Have you seen Trickster though? SHEEESH

• WormMilk
    WormMilk Member Posts: 118
    Options

Can't name the amount of times I've fallen victim to the thing where you drop a pallet and the killer acts like their going the other way but then come right back around when you slide over the pallet.

• kickasskiel
    kickasskiel Member Posts: 89
    Options

Going to use for the people, only I had just took it off after running that perk for a week. Luckily my partner forgave me.

or for forgetting I took off borrowed time

Thereis also to many to list like using for the people and becoming exposed to rancor right in front of the killer.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,216
    Options

Sending myself to Dead Dawg Saloon by mistake.