Survivors, do you use charms?

tea
tea Member Posts: 140

I think most of us can agree charms are more noticeable and interesting for killers' hooks. Survivors, do you ever use charms? Personally I think they are so stupid, no one can even see them when you are running around and I forget I have the half the time. Pointless addition.

Comments

• Ryan489x
    Ryan489x Member Posts: 1,467

I use some if they look cool but I prefer them on hooks when I play killer

• DecisiveDwight
    DecisiveDwight Member Posts: 593

I only use them on hooks too small to notice on survivors

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

I find them very charming, but yeah outside of the customization screen it's hard to notice them unless it's one of the Ultra Rare Tome charms that shine a bit. I can see them when I'm down on the ground and searching for my glasses.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

I very rarely will use them.

• AVoiceOfReason
    AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723
    edited May 2021

I use 3 specific ones. The vial from the very first pass because I love how it looks. The 4th Year Cake charm because I was there and I. WAS. PUMPED! Final one is BNP charm from the first pass also because It's so different and since its so old, it shows how long I've been playing.

(Edit: Put in because instead of but XD

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,017
    edited May 2021

I use the new locker charm from the current rift on me Dweet.

Ain't he just a cutie?

Also, res is bugged on the forum so click on it to see the full size.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,395

Yes i try to use charms that tie into the character's lore.

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 2,007

No. Pointless sums them up quite well.

• psionic
    psionic Member Posts: 670

As a main killer, I can always see the survivors charms while chasing them, I do like it to be honest.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

I have million of them and never use them cause they are lame. Yea I said it

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

Yea I use charms. I love to run around with Baby Yui on my waist

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,096

I always run the crow charm, so I have someone who can carry me to victory in solo q.

• Kaiju
    Kaiju Member Posts: 530

I use them all the time because why not? My favorite one is the Ficus Elastica Plant c:

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

They're extra cosmetics and a lot of them look really nice, so yes, yes i use them

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927

They look weird to me on survivor so I rarely use them or if I do it myn't just be one on it's own because it matches the outfit lol.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

As survivor I use them and usually notice them while repairing gens/healing/being hooked. I like them, but if they would vanish I wouldn’t miss them too much.

as killer I mostly forget to equip them or I probably still have the Christmas tree on some hooks. Don’t notice them or the ones the survs carry..

• DatFastBoi
    DatFastBoi Member Posts: 455

I like to use the glowing charms as the lighting looks pretty great on ultra settings

• Equus
    Equus Member Posts: 324

In the beginning I never cared for them. But now we have so many great charms that I actually use them. I usually have the tiki cup/mr.Puddles and the GG charm on my survivor. And the dwightcrow/ tikicup on killer, my third killer charm I switch out depending on my likings or what season it is. I have that fun Maurice charm up at the moment.

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803

All my favourite charms were in the first rift, and I unlocked those on PS4 so I can’t access them now since I now play on PC. So I don’t usually bother, no. Sometimes I’ll slap on the snowflake charm since I think it’s cute and simple and it makes me laugh.

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375

I've never been a fan of charms, they are too small to actually notice in my opinion.

I will however be rocking the Umbrella charm with a passion!

• HEXthiCCstix
    HEXthiCCstix Member Posts: 4

i never use charms as survivor they dont change much

• TicTac
    TicTac Member Posts: 2,407

I use charms on my main survivor. I dont use charms as killer. But to be honest i dont care for charms. I just equipped the charms for the first three rifts (level 70) bc i was bored and then i had no reason to remove them.

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221

They're very forgettable & I tend to only equip charms once and never come back to switch em up unless I'm bored out of my mind in lobby queues.

Though I will say, I was kinda devastated when I didn't get the Mr. Puddles charm. Cute lil bugger.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,946

I do, I use the Meg charm and the Ban Hammer charm that I have - they're not that visible in game, but I still like wearing them.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

I do.

• Vyne456
    Vyne456 Member Posts: 848

The Ban Hammer? Um no thanks. 😰