How do your teammates piss you off

Irodas
Irodas Member Posts: 13

When I was repairing, you brought the killer here.

When I was committed to being chased by the killer, you were hanging out .

When I was about to drop a pallet or vault a window, you helped the killer bodyblock me.

When I was hooked, you started to repair.

Well done, nice job, GG EZ. Thanks for remaining 3 generators together in Azarov's.

No overall view, no contribution to the game, not eligible to walk the killer, all you have done was to waste time to chronic death.

Stay freaking away from the trash team to avoid suffering from hypertension.

If I could go back to the days when I started playing Dead by Daylight, I would definitely not upgrade any survivor.

Comments

• Irodas
    edited May 2021

No, Cannibal is better, BT doesn't work as well.

Post edited by EQWashu on
  • SammiieK1991
    SammiieK1991 Member Posts: 686

Thanks for cleansing a totem below my hooked ass during a struggling phase and running off afterwards. 👊😂

• deckyr
    deckyr Member Posts: 795

i feel like... i just played against you. because that absolutely happened in one of my plague games tonight.

thanks for blaming your teammate instead of expecting free second chances.

• TumbleElf
    TumbleElf Member Posts: 48

im working on a gen

David comes up to the gen and misses a skill check, dead hards away, fast vaults a window and jumps in a locker. I couldn’t stop laughing even though I got so annoyed by it 😌

• deckyr
    deckyr Member Posts: 795

i was playing plague tonight, that exact situation happened in one of my games, i appreciate you knowing whose fault that is and not being toxic towards the killer even if it wasn't me

not sure what's confusing you

• Grandpa_Crack_Pipe
    Grandpa_Crack_Pipe Member Posts: 3,306

Oh. The second line just struck me as accusatory, for some reason.

I don't expect a lot, but like.. the least I expect from my teammates is to make a play that's not infinitely worse than just doing nothing. I don't blame the killer for capitalizing, I blame the teammate for being a #########' lemming.

• Gay_Police_Dept
    Gay_Police_Dept Member Posts: 743

Pretty much this. I only play solo and couldn't care less about the outcome of the match anymore.

Every time i ready up i expect to witness a circus performance and try to enjoy it, alcohol makes it better too.

• RoboMojo
    RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326

It's ok, old man. I'll bring BT so no poor soul has to suffer your pain again.

• RoboMojo
    RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326

That guy seriously had a panic attack because he missed a single skill check, lol. Solo que really is a blessing and a curse... Mostly a curse but oh well.

• SammiieK1991
    SammiieK1991 Member Posts: 686

🤣😂 you mention alcohol.

Do you feel you do skill checks so much better and play better?

Or am I just genuinely the only one who thinks that? I tend to laugh off ridiculous game plays from both sides. Like I'd run into Michael and instantly say "hey dude just fixing this gen" .. then his knife comes up... "ite then I won't catch me if you caaaaan"

And odd reason he quits chasing. 🥺 like I want you to chase me Michael, why won't you chase me 😑😔

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Ah thank you for cleansing Haunted Ground late game when we know this Spirit has no other hEXES, MEG

• Gay_Police_Dept
    Gay_Police_Dept Member Posts: 743

I'm quite decent at video when i'm sober, but i'm way better when i'm drunk, seriously. Not only in DbD, but in all kind of games in general. And yes, i can hit more great skill checks when i'm drunk.

Btw, every time i've won in PUBG (i'm average AT BEST when it comes to fps games) i was drunk too.

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405
    edited May 2021

I stepped in a beartrap and a teammate walked around me to work on a gen that was at 0% and I could almost touch the gen. I attempted to escape many times but once I got free Trapper downed me and then downed my idiotic teammate who didn't start running until they got hit by trapper. We both got hooked but I got unhooked first so I ran to the bad teammate and teabagged them until they died

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,957

survivor who trigger loud noise notfication by wasting a pallet and sliding it over and over an because they want to heal. special mention to that moronic tap who didnt went to let get rid of T3 madness, last time i checked, its hard to heal someone who is screaming constantly

People who bodyblock you in a corner so you're forced to heal them, instant DC, if you wanted a heal, you shouldn't have been a prick about it.

Item stealers, thanks to them i don't trust my teammates anymore, find your own chest.

People who dont to let me heal them when i have WMI (exception is when there's a good reason)

that one prick who gloats in endgame after being so useless he probably would have gotten a safety pip in brown ranks

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

When I unhook, heal, repair generators, cleanse totems, open the gate, and have a higher score than everyone else, but they complain anyway because I played stealthily and they can't handle that.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

To be fair, I never notice the WMI icon. So they might not have noticed.

I'd say when I can see you constantly crouching in terror. The curse of running Bond is the elevated blood pressure. Also when I have Kindred. You saw where the killer went, you can see each other, stop hiding and save my ass already.

• Irodas
    edited May 2021

I have played this game since July 2016, I have too many smurf accounts because I can't wait for the reset of the rank every month. Tbh I have over 10,000 hours in total actually, but still, every time I meet the trash team, the uncomfortable I feel is much more than the happiness when I walk the killer a whole game. Even if you walk the killer for over 5 mins, you will get hypertension when you find 3 gens are still remaining.

• WickedMissy69
    WickedMissy69 Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2021

I played with this guy/gal today either a PC or PS player. He/She/They allowed me and another player to die on the hook just so he could escape! Never seen such a selfish player on this game. He/She/They sat in the school’s basement and literally doing circles until we died. Happily she didn’t make it to the hatch before the killer got her. KARMA!

Post edited by EQWashu on
  • IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405
    edited May 2021

No way you've played over 10,000 hours. That equals to over a years worth of play time non stop which just isn't true unless you don't work, go to school, sleep, play other games,, socialize, or do anything else.

Unless you have played 6 to 7 hours every single day since launch your math is way off.

• BigBall
    BigBall Member Posts: 129

When the survivor comes to get you off the hook, knowing that you're going to die before they get there, just to say in the endgame chat, "but i tried"

• Kaiju
    Kaiju Member Posts: 530

HG active, the killer is almost close, yeah bud just slow vault the window take ur time

• scenekiller
    scenekiller Member Posts: 890

Trying to get me caught by throwing pallets, fast vaulting, etc. because I cleansed a totem or opened a chest that they wanted lol

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,702

your second point is so relatable. If a killer is overcommitting to me I expect at least 2 gens to be completed. Otherwise it feels like the chase was for nothing.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

Thanks for going to unhook the camped survivor, resulting in you getting hit and then running out the exit gate instead of coming to pick me up away from the hooked survivor, and then we go for the save together and maybe we ALL get out instead of me dying on my first hook.

• Irodas

Yep, the outcome is less crucial, even if I die but you can escape. BUT what makes me annoyed is they ruin my effort. Like I walked the killer for over 5 mins, and they only repaired 2. After I was hooked, they would be down one by one as fast as they could.

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203

And thanks for cleansing right before unhooking me... They give Plague her power and they got sick again because I was sick. 🙄

It might be the same player we had in our team.

• Irodas

After so many hours I play, I eventually find that for survivors, the best interesting thing is to watch how your teammates play in the rest of the game after you died.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

Doing anything pretty counterproductive more than 3 times, I can understand some mistakes, but still. I would love a good matchmaking system going.

• Irodas

Well this is my main, and other 3 smurf accounts with over 1,000 hours, and over 5 accounts with over 200 hours.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    edited May 2021

"When I was hooked, you started to repair."

Actually, this is not too bad. Especially if the killer is camping. If the killer is camping and I see people do repairs, I'll happily struggle as hard as I can and give my team all the time they need to get out.

It takes 120 seconds to die on a hook 60 seconds for each stage

But only 80 seconds to solo a gen that wasn't even started yet.

If somebody wants to take 15 seconds to finish off a gen or do something productive while they scope out the situation with their aura perks, I'm all for it

Personally, I'll happily take the 2 minutes to die on first hook if my team is all working gens to punish the camping killer. After that two minutes, I can roll another game and get on with my life.

• Irodas

Yes, I agree with you. But what I mean is they don't repair until you are being hooked hah.

• Bullettimegod
    Bullettimegod Member Posts: 994

Bitching about camping slugging and tunneling. Makes me constantly have to explain why a killer sometimes needs to. Also bitching about noed. I feel if we are hit by noed. We did our job wrong.

• celesteismore
    celesteismore Member Posts: 173

This cluad brought a key and right when we started the match she dropped two safe pallets near me one of them was the shack pallet. So doing that brought the killer towards me. I get hooked in the basement and so does the dwight which I'm guessing was trying to save me. My other teammate gets hooked. The cluad is urban evading around not trying to save anyone because she was waiting until we all die so she can escape.