Red rank tools.

aylawell
aylawell Member Posts: 119

how many times have you been hooked and you see a teammate working a gen (acceptable and good), the guy thats running for you for the save who catches a chase in the process... then you look for the third person hoping they realize whats happening so they can come save (cuz now is the time.. right?)

But no. This last person is hiding and ducking on the other side of the map not even in the terror radius doing literally nothing.

Then you die and you think.. "well.. they must be new or scared or something, they don't know what to do in this situation..."

But NO! They are a red rank survivor!

It took me a long time to post something like this but enough is enough, I am coming to the understanding that red rank survivors are the most selfish and terrible teammates you can possibly have on solo queue, they care about absolutely nothing going on around them if it interferes with they're personal goal of just one more pip (even though pips mean less than nothing.

So sick of these players.

Its a 4 person *TEAM.. not just your idiot ass hiding all match while the rest of us try to keep each other alive so you can get hatch..

If playing like a douche is what gets me a red rank then you can keep that and have fun playing with other selfish try hard bro, ill stay at late greens and early purples where ppl actually care about each other and the games are actually fun without your sweat in my eye. Pff.

Comments

• aylawell

And before I get the bs.. I've literally seen this behavior from red ranks hundreds of times in one form or another, its disgusting.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,014

litterly had a teammate practice moonwalks in the back while i was on hook one was on gen and the other was beaing chased with obession claws

• aylawell

Caught one idiot t bagging and pointing at my buddy the extreme other side of the map and had the nerve to send me a ######### message after the match not knowing I was watching him the whole time.. when I called him on it, he blocked me xd