Some fanmade Myers addons

MADM3RT
MADM3RT Member Posts: 17
edited May 2021 in General Discussions

Hello, everyone, I've been maining The Shape since release and still love him to this day, a good while ago I thought to myself 'What addons would you give Michael Myers If you could?" This is what I came up with, remember this is just a little fun thing I wanted to share with you:

I had tons of fun thinking of these, what do you think of them?

Comments

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,904

LOL very creative. Annie's bra made me laugh.

Although not to nit pick but the quote "See anything you like?" was said by Lynda not Annie. Sorry I'm a big Halloween fan, and little things like that just stand out to me 🙂

• MADM3RT
    MADM3RT Member Posts: 17
    edited May 2021

Oh god damn, you're right! Darn it, how embarassing.. but thank you!

EDIT: Fixed it! (You saw NOTHING!)

• Wiitab360
    Wiitab360 Member Posts: 105

It all looks very good, except for the second obsession thing. Maybe they could just become the obsession and the original obsession loses it?

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167
    edited May 2021

Quite creative, I was expecting extremely broken or "paste perk into addon" stuff.

As Myers main I would add a bit of criticism, the "amount of stalk per Survivor" while creative and unique wouldnt be very useful, you have 6 EW3 pop ups, you never run out of stalk and if you ever were to run out the game is already won by that time (poping EW3 6 times in a game is pretty much 6 hooks at a bare minimum, usually you get 1,5/2 hooks per EW3 usage). I cant remember any game where I ran out of stalk and I still needed it but is a good idea anyway.

As a red addon for Myers I always tought of something that allows you to gain stalk at normal rate from several Survivors at the same time but at the cost of making him stationary while stalking. Right now if you stalk 1 person you gain 1 point, if you stalk 2 people, you get 1 point, half from each one, 3 people gives 1 point 0,33 from each and so on.

• Sandt21
    Sandt21 Member Posts: 761

I like these! The bra addon in particular has potential