The problem with buffing Trickster as is

Options
JR000
JR000 Member Posts: 25

This might be an odd take but after looking around forums and hearing people's opinions on how to buff him I'm noticing a lot of them are really different, some are making so the blades add some sort of slowdown, sometimes it's adding ricochet basekit to add more depth to him, making his main event something you use when you want to so long as you've built it up enough, and other times it's just making him 115% and calling it a day. From my point of few even if you bumped his lethality up he still wouldn't good, it isn't enough to just buff one or even two part of his kit. He really does need a serious rework to his entire kit, there's a reason with a power as seemingly fun as his he's so underplayed, he's just laughably pathetic. Not to mention for a 110% killer he has almost no depth to him, Huntress can crossmap, get full health states through small gaps around the map and has to seriously watch her ammo count, Spirit requires good headphones (please nerf her already, I ######### hate her, I'd be genuinely happy if she was just deleted), Deathslinger has certain loops he can hit you at and try to get around the pallet for the down, Hag is a trap killer, and Trickster has.. throw slow downing blades that don't arc much so no throwing over walls but even if you could range shots don't matter because they don't do enough, and his main event accomplishes nothing of note 95% of the time.

While I would give my ideas for buffing him it really doesn't matter because the bottom line is he either needs improvements in a bunch of areas or big improvements in a few, just not sure which would be better/what the devs are considering.

Comments

• tactic
    tactic Member Posts: 356
    edited May 2021
    Options

Imo adding ricochet does nothing & buffing his speed/power just reduces counterplay.

I don’t think he needs a total rework though, he could just use some buffs to his Main Event, as it’s meant to make him unique but 7/10 times you can’t get use out of it.