Kill your friends public?

I've played two games now that had to have been kill your friends but in a public match and I am the random. 

The killer passed others by went right to me mori me or hung me than mori, then I watched while all others got to rack up bp and escape. Has this happened to anyone else on console?  In one match the other survivors even blocked me and pallets. 

Can I report them or can anything be done? They are all getting ranked up without acually playing the game the weird thing is I thought you can't play kill your friends in a public match but it has happened twice to me! 

Comments

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Yes. They can be reported for gameplay abuse and griefing. It's possible to do that with the current matchmaking and is very common on PS4 at high ranks. 
  • ConsoleNurse
    ConsoleNurse Member Posts: 170
    Yes. They can be reported for gameplay abuse and griefing. It's possible to do that with the current matchmaking and is very common on PS4 at high ranks. 
    Yesterday i tried to get hatch while my teammate was down but i waited her death because i can not find devour hope and it was 5 stack.Killer and downed survivor worked together and my teammate showed me with her bond to killer.This is happening a lot
  • mamajade
    mamajade Member Posts: 18
    Thank you for the info!
    I will look into how I can report them.
    I don't care for ranking up so much as to just enjoy the game but those types of games make it horrible I can't enjoy the few seconds I get before being targeted and killed.

How can they feel like they deserve a high rank when all they are doing is cheating?! I would love to see how well people like that do in a real random match. 
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    edited November 2018
    @ConsoleNurse @mamajade

This happened just yesterday. It's really very common malpractice on PS4. 

https://youtu.be/5Vb3sA2CZqc
  • mamajade
    I really can't believe this another three tonight 😧  I can always derank, I just want to relax and play a game!  

I have a 6 minute video of the one they all worked together on, it doesn't even look like a normal game, killer watching them heal, unhook, open the gate etc. They all got 20k even killer yet went after me first with a mori. The other games all like that or hook, tunnel and kill me only. Maybe the devs can do a bot play offline, would be great for practice and people that acually want to PLAY the game. 
  • ConsoleNurse
    ConsoleNurse Member Posts: 170
    @ConsoleNurse @mamajade

Sadly reports on console does not working
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@ConsoleNurse said:

False. Bans are not working right now, but reports are being logged, and when bans are working, people will be banned.

• mamajade
    Orion said:

@ConsoleNurse said:

False. Bans are not working right now, but reports are being logged, and when bans are working, people will be banned.

Do people acually get banned on console though? 
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@mamajade said:
    Do people acually get banned on console though? 

Not by BHVR. If Sony gets involved, however...

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    @ConsoleNurse @mamajade

Dude that Michel made a rookie mistake lol track the marks if the stop.near a locker search locker