The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killer question

TobeySK
TobeySK Member Posts: 25

Is there a killer in this game which is good against lopping?

I ask because lately I get a lot of matches with people who are all good at looping around

Best Answers

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,864
    Answer ✓

There’s a lot of killers that have a decent anti loop ability. Nurse and Spirit are the obvious ones. Pyramid Head, Huntress, Deathslinger, Blight, Demo (mainly shack, jungle jims, and TL walls), Trapper (depending on if his power works or not), Hag, Plague with corrupt purge, and even Trickster in those debris loops at Autohaven are all good at anti looping as well.

• Animal_Mother
    Animal_Mother Member Posts: 149
    Answer ✓

There are several killers who making looping difficult. Freddy and Clown slow survivors down in loops to get hits. You can mind game people with Spirit. Doctor can block vaults. And Nurse just flies through walls and pallets. These might be the strongest anti-loopers off the top of my head. Then there are a few more who have skills that can hit people when they loop or are on the other side of windows/pallets (Huntress, Deathslinger, PH).

Answers