We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Hit struggle state in my last 4 games because of this rank reset

WexlerWendigo
WexlerWendigo Member Posts: 1,867

I agree that rank absolutely does not mean skill, but after being dropped from rank 2 to 9, my team are literally never saving me and so I hardly get a chance to play after waiting 10 minutes in the queue. This is so awful, don’t understand how people say lower ranks are better, every game I’ve had since the reset has been sitting on the hook or looping a genuine green rank killer for 5 gens. Both scenarios are really hard to rank up in.

Comments

• Skaty
    Skaty Member Posts: 66

Same I’ve gone from 5-14 and its just looping the killer and no gens getting done. I just had a match where I was the only one doing gens and the others kept hiding in lockers 🤣🤣

• Beelzeboop
    Beelzeboop Member Posts: 1,306

I feel you, even from a killer perspective.

I've seen teams leave the two best loopers to literally die the first time they were hooked. I wasn't running knockout or anything, they knew exactly were the survivors were. Really sucks when you're trying to do a Mori daily.

I think you should change the title of the post, though. The way you worded it makes it sound like you're upset because you've hit the second hook state at all, which doesn't appear to be what this post is about.

• th3
    th3 Member Posts: 1,826

As killer the rank reset was gold going against rank 9’s who don’t know what they are doing. It’s very clearly rank has a real impact on gameplay knowledge and skill so I hope it sticks on people’s minds.

As survivor it’s been miserable.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

I've been assaulted twice by ranks 20's, Ghostface and Wraith. How bad was this reset issue 😂