Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

so that rank reset bug...

deckyr
deckyr Member Posts: 795

being reset from k8 to k19 made me feel terrible, but then i started being given... you know, r20 survivors in matchmaking

and besides the occasional higher rank person who insults me for being rank 19 (which i report because, y'know, that's ugly) i'm actually having a grand old time going easy on people and having them "go easy" on me in return.

i've had nothing but fun matches back to back where the survivors have been so easy that i've just gotten to meme around with them. and for the first time in my life, when i've let multiple survivors escape... one of them came back and gestured for me to hook them, letting me get a kill in a match that i very blatantly threw.

for context, two of jane's teammates were on hook during EGC and i'd found her. she put her medkit down, so i just teabagged on it with ghostface. she went and unhooked her team and they all escaped, then she came back and beckoned me, then pointed at the hook.

this is the first time i've ever actually seen a survivor let themself die to play nice after i've played nice with them.

i have yet to see a survivor let themself die after their team's stomped me, but hey, there's always the possibility, right?

anyway... seems to have been a blessing in disguise. i'm having tons of fun. i wish i could manually reset my rank! i'd do it way often.

Comments