What characters do you all want cosmetics for the most?

PassarinoT
PassarinoT Member Posts: 910

^Title.

I personally want some cosmetics for Twins, Yui, and Dwight. Even though Twins have just come out, I already know they're going to be a little less favored cosmetically. Yui is just badass. And I wish Dwight had more normal outfits, rather than ridiculous part time job attire.

Comments

• KolbyKolbyKolby
    KolbyKolbyKolby Member Posts: 623

I'm always in favor of more Dwight cosmetics.

Plague, Jane, Zarina, Trickster, and Huntress (she's been without actually new cosmetics for like a year now???)

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,867

Yui

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,065

Plague, Jeff, Jane, and Zarina.

I'd also desperately like more options for Piggy and Myers, but I'm pretty sure that's not happening.

• CountInzwilt
    CountInzwilt Member Posts: 30

Ashley Joanna Williams

• Sup3rCatTree
    Sup3rCatTree Member Posts: 588

Elodie

• Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness Member Posts: 1,003

Trickster if its a Court Jester outfit.

if not then Deathslinger

• Crypticghoul
    Crypticghoul Member Posts: 572

I'd like more for Yui, Elodie, Zarina, Yun-jin and Blight. Feels like all the free survivors and Feng (though I guess she's free on consoles) get all the cosmetics.

Also I'm still waiting for Yui's Waterfront Massacre outfit from the Rift to hit the store since I wasn't playing around that time unfortunately :( When Behaviour?

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

Ash. He has so many cool outfits from the show, I don't understand why they haven't given him more.

• FogLurker
    FogLurker Member Posts: 337

Heather, Elodie, Kate, RE survivor/s

PH, Blight, Doctor, RE killer.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

Élodie needs more good skins and the last 4 skins that yui has gotten are absolutely horrendous.

• Affrax
    Affrax Member Posts: 19

Yun Jin and Trickster

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

Only Wraith.

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203

I want the special outfits from Silent Hill 3 for Cheryl. I mean, there is one in particular we don't have that I want.

Yun-Jin as well, I want more, and Élodie. I'm not a fan of what they have already...

And Yui, I want more casual outfits rather than motorcycle related.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

Yun-Jin, Cheryl, Zarina, Elodie and Huntress.

• Beaburd
    Beaburd Member Posts: 998

I want to say Dwight, but I'm already really happy with my current outfit on him so maybe not.

Other than him, I do like Nancy but I somehow doubt I'll ever see an extensive collection for her due to copyright complications.

---

Perhaps Kate?

She's got great assets that could do with additional investments cough.

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742

deathslinger (especially something that retcons the bloody baldness), jeff and something nice for dwight.

dwight has been turned into such a massive buttmonkey character that it's getting... dull...

• Mendax
    Mendax Member Posts: 130

Elodie and Quentin. And also a stealthy outfit for Yui.

• jakesotto
    jakesotto Member Posts: 201

David needs casual outfits and decent headpieces

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246

Suit cosmetic for Dwight

Shirtless cosmetic for Dwight

• Zayn
    Zayn Member Posts: 365

Ghostface.

• theplaggg
    theplaggg Member Posts: 267

Felix, Jeff and Trickster could use some new clothes.

• Kate_Main_01
    Kate_Main_01 Member Posts: 504

I would kill for more varied Kate cosmetics. I'd love a goth Kate, I'd love more casual cosmetics like her Flower In The Dark set, and I'd never say no to a pretty dress/formal outfit.

David could use more cosmetics. I'd love some 'hot' David looks to match Kate's appeal. 😅

Jake could use more cosmetics.

I always love seeing varied Dwights.

And I know this won't happened since she's a licensed character but I really wish we could get some more pieces for Cheryl/Heather. I was so bummed when we couldn't mix and match pieces for her.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,646

Freddy.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Zarina and Plague.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,065

The one true answer to this thread. He and Quentin have their own little sadness corner, where even Myers and his wardrobe of two gazes pitifully upon them. (Or maybe he's just stalking them.)

They really need to try and negotiate something. Freddy is Freddy. He deserves more than this.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,646

Precisely. I have been waiting for over 2 years for Freddy to get a cosmetic, they can't ignore my babe like that!

• GodLikeTerror
    GodLikeTerror Member Posts: 1,054

More skin showy cosmetics for yun jin and Kate and more skins for Trickster and Clown, and I'm happy.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,905

Laurie and Michael.

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,565

Jane, Yun-Jin, and Twins :3

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,033

Hillbilly

• Kate_Main_01
    Kate_Main_01 Member Posts: 504

I've not seen all of the Nightmare films so I could very much be wrong but isn't Freddy's look always the iconic sweater? They've probably not done much for Freddy because without his solo look someone might not instantly recognize him. Or they might be only able to use looks that have been in the films like Michael's other cosmetics.

• Dacrenon
    Dacrenon Member Posts: 207

It would be nice if they could just create some kind of rotation for the characters so that everyone could get something new after x amount of time, and you would know they have another new thing coming after x amount of time again, or something to that effect.

I don't always like playing a survivor who has limited cosmetics simply because, in the event there are 3 other players in the lobby as that same character, I'd like to at least be identifiable to prevent an accidental tunnel.

But to answer the OP question: Jeff - he needs a lot more love.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Michael, Laurie and Pig.

• Firellius
    Firellius Member Posts: 4,295

I want Felix to get something a bit more show-off-ish. David's going to get an open shirt beach skin, but I wish it'd go to Felix, since David already has a shirtless skin.

• Sadiii
    Sadiii Member Posts: 38

More love for Freddy, Demogorgon, Bubba, Executioner.

Would love to see more stylish things for Kate, Meg and Jake as well~

• DwarvenTavern
    DwarvenTavern Member Posts: 2,495

May I make several suggestions?

Warning. Bias.

Leatherface, which is unfortunately extremely difficult, but I love Behavior for being able to give my boy an outfit.

Deathslinger, holy yikes. I never thought I'd have such a spark with a killer.

Plague. I want to love her. Her story was amazing and it makes me want to play as her so badly. I'd love something extremely nice and regal. And more importantly. Foot wear. I understand why a lot of her outfits don't have any since her lore, but she looks like she needs some.

But, if we're only allowed to pick one.

I'd say Plague.

• Ghost_Face_Main
    Ghost_Face_Main Member Posts: 618

Blight and Jeff. The potential is really high with these two, but because these two characters aren't played much, they'll never get skins like Kate, Feng, Claudette, and Nea do.

• lewis
    lewis Member Posts: 63

I need Hawaii Dwight :’(

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Not Meg thats for sure

I'd say Billium and Pyramid Head

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430

Meg Thomas

• Wiggles_Diggles
    Wiggles_Diggles Member Posts: 180

Jeff, he rarely gets new cosmetics(and I'm not counting the one in the rift because that is just a reshade)

• Progamer888
    Progamer888 Member Posts: 230

My boy blight

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,822

I haven't found an outfit I like for Felix or Jane, yet (though I think with Jane it's more that I dislike her style -- the cosmetics have been pretty consistently designed).

Also, imagine if Freddy had an ugly Christmas sweater, and it was just his normal sweater.