When are they gonna show some love to Ghostface?

Could swear he's played less than Demogorgon. His addons are awful, his power recovery is trash, he gets revealed extremely fast, etc.

But the one who gets a buff is Demo and the killer people want buffed is Pig (despite her being able to kill an slow down the game just fine, as Ghostface you're still gonna have 5 gens done by the time you find someone)

Comments

• JimboMason
    JimboMason Member Posts: 759

If they do, I would be pretty upset, GFace is one of my top three mains, the others being oni and phead

• Power_Guy
    Power_Guy Member Posts: 1,562

Probably around the same time they remember Nurse used her power to MOVE as well as attack, and thus remove the stupid AF interface-screw cooldown, since she now has tokens. Both together are stupid on a new level.

So basically; never. Because it would make Survivors angry.

• Power_Guy

You forgot the mechanic: Survivors can now fight back; Whenever GF attempts a stab, Survivors can hold the power button & fight Ghostface for his knife. If they make an Easy Skillcheck, they take his knife & stab him with it.

GF can cancel this attempt if he passes the new 'Jesus That's Impossible!' Skillcheck; he has to stop the arrow on a 1-pixel-wide mark, while the skillcheck bounces around the screen at 10 times a second.

• ouroboros_world
    ouroboros_world Member Posts: 215

Micheal is better in my eyes, ghost face got really nothing going for him against any swf or good looper so I think he need some love as well

• TruEternity
    TruEternity Member Posts: 320

Ghostface is in a good spot, besides the buggy reveal mechanic. He has 1 shot down, can hide his terror radius to get close and get free hits, he’s basically the most balanced killer for both sides. As for his add ons, while not ridiculous they’re not bad by any means.

Also sidebar, Nurse is in a good spot too, and if you think she should be reverted get good at blinking.

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923

Considering myers is one of the weakest killers its not hard to be myers but better.

• Sadiii
    Sadiii Member Posts: 38

Changes that I'd like to see for the Ghostface that'd increase his quality of life:

• Hooked Survivors can no longer reveal the Ghostface whilst in Night Shroud
    • Survivors in the dying state can no longer reveal the Ghostface whilst in Night Shroud
    • Spine Chill no longer trumps the Night Shroud ability
    • Survivors must be oriented and facing in the direction of the Ghosftface to reveal him

With regards to his addons, other than the power recovery ones, they're all hot basura. The issue is what can they be changed to? Your guess is as good as mine. I feel his weakness lies in looping so perhaps things to address that?

One change I've been thinking about is the "Ghostface Caught On Tape": Survivors who reveal the Ghostface in Night Shroud are Marked for 30 seconds. Strong for sure, but it is an Ultra Rare.

Any thoughts?

• Power_Guy

Gods, don't I wish for all of them. it's stupid in the extreme that downed & hooked Survivors can break his power.

Then again; Ghostface is a victim of the mentality that all powers need a built-in counter, but they were too lazy to think it through. They just went 'Survivors can break his stealth' without thinking about: looking around corners, being hooked, or being on the ground. It was just easier to make it work all the time.

Mostly because Survivors are the $$$ of this game.

• Lord_Tony
    Lord_Tony Member Posts: 2,109

he needs to throw his knife like in the movies

• Beelzeboop
    Beelzeboop Member Posts: 1,306

Not saying anything about Ghostface, but Nurse does need some improvements.

Pretty much any Nurse main will tell you that she isn't any weaker than she was before, just more tedious and less fun to play as. They literally just raised her already overwhelming skill floor without lowering her skill ceiling.

If they wanted to remove her from the lineup for being too powerful, they should have done that, not make her into a buggy, irritating mess with the most "limit power for BP" add-ons in the game taking up, almost all of her brown add-ons.

Now pretty much the only people who actually play Nurse tend to be sweatlords who don't care about anyone, including themselves, having fun, and only care about winning at all costs.

I'm not saying the "nerfs" should be reverted, but she absolutely shouldn't remain in the state she's in right now.

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252

His power is bugged to all hell and the vast majority of his add-ons are garbage. He needs some changes, not a full rework but something to make his base kit playable.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

I would like to see an addon rework,improved reveal mechanic and a reduced cooldown.

30 seconds is waay too long imo

• Frontdoor6
    Frontdoor6 Member Posts: 609

WHATZUUUUUUP?!

• TruEternity
    TruEternity Member Posts: 320

I would argue the only people who maimed her before were the sweatlords, she was such an easy win. 2-3 blinks on such a short cool down was just silly. In her state now (bugs aside) she my favorite killer to play. Extremely rewarding when played right and punishing for mistakes. If you really want old cool down run both cool down add ons, and she feels almost the same.

Really, aside from bugs she feels like she’s in a great spot balance wise, maybe still too good but without a rework she’ll always be that way.

• bibibib8
    bibibib8 Member Posts: 843

Be careful with what you ask because if they change GF he will get nerf hard they cant do a killer rework right

• Rivaltophat
    Rivaltophat Member Posts: 4

Ghost face is way over powered as it is when Will the servivers get a speed buff to combat some of this killer speed. We r running for our lives at a cool jog.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

I disagree with this post entirely. Every part. I've gone up against Ghost Face 5.34% of my matches and Demogorgon only 1.53% of the time. Also, every Ghost Face I've gone against, even the times when I play him, do EXTREMELY well. I think the worst I've seen a Ghost Face do is a 2k by the time the gates are powered and that's the worst. I'm usually able to end a game with 3 gens still needing to be repaired unless there's a swf. Even then, I don't think I've had as much trouble as you're claiming Ghost Face to have in a WHILE.

• Ghost_Face_Main
    Ghost_Face_Main Member Posts: 618

His recovery is fine when you manage it correctly (though I'd like a 5 second drop in cooldown as well) and the only bad add-ons he has are the stalk movement speed add-ons (Shape uses them better).

I'd like for them to spice him up SFX-wise. Make Marked survivors hear his old Night Shroud ambience for the duration, restore the sound effect when a Mark expires, and give him chase music.

• WiiFitTrainer
    WiiFitTrainer Member Posts: 788
    edited May 2021

He needs a cooldown reduction to his power or make it harder to reveal him. Good survivors will constantly be revealing him which forces him to be an m1 killer most of the game.

Also, a lot of the new maps are very open and you can see him comming from miles. Myers suffers from this as well.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

I don't understand why so many people complain about his detection. I have no trouble kicking him out of stealth and survivors I face certainly have no trouble kicking me out of it.

If you want to go off "whose plated the least" I think that's Nurse. Does that mean we should buff the strongest killer in the game >.>

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,309

I'd just want M1 not reset his stalk meter so that you can stalk people to 99% and injure them than 1 shot them when they fully heal. cooldown is easily fixable through add-ons. his stalking is too niche and too punishing so you rarely see him.

• Zayn
    Zayn Member Posts: 365

I'm a Ghostface main and have been since his release, I'm top 35 on the leaderboards currently so he's pretty much all I play. He's in a good spot for the most part but he needs some base recovery. 30 seconds CD on his power is very crippling so against higher level teams, addons are a must. Also the buggy reveal mechanic that screws over both sides needs to be addressed as well.

• VispeR
    VispeR Member Posts: 39

Ghosty boy it's best killer in this game, if he gets buff i'l be glad.