Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

is it me or agressive legion is actually decent?

Joey's mix tape and Cold dirt

Ruin, enduring, brutal strength and spirit fury

I've been having quite a lot of success with this build and yes I've played against reds, most of my matches were reds but also had some that were purple and green, because broken MM, but this build have been working really well for me, the longer ruin last the better obviously but even when I was losing it within the first minute I was still really successful, give it a try.

Comments

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264
    edited May 2021

You're welcome, I guess?

• VispeR
    VispeR Member Posts: 39

Legion is cool anyway

• VispeR
    VispeR Member Posts: 39

You can say it in every killer, they all have weak side. Not only on Legion.

• DWolfAlpha
    DWolfAlpha Member Posts: 927
    edited May 2021

Could also try iridescent Pin. Breaking pallets by vaulting them counts towards spirit fury. The goal then becomes getting hit by a pallet right as you land a hit in FF. The stun with enduring is less than the cool down of coming out of your power.

• whycantIwin
    whycantIwin Member Posts: 344

I played around 10 games with this build and I think only 2-3 pallets were drop during my FF, so it wouldn't be worth it too much

• whycantIwin
    whycantIwin Member Posts: 344

it is true but at least legion can injure everyone quickly if they aren't too far, so this gives him a advantage on other killers with this build in that aspect

• DWolfAlpha
    DWolfAlpha Member Posts: 927

That's odd. I generally get a decent amount when I play. I usually respect pallets as Legion, though, then pop FF, so I tend to get a decent amount that way.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Legion is actually a lot stronger than people want to think. M1 gameplay has been buffed over the last year or two, their power is literally the ability to track, isolate and kill people, and they have in-built slowdown. It's just that people like to only use their power to injure and never think to track or vault.

• Avignon
    Avignon Member Posts: 133

Ye release legion left a bad taste in everyone's mouth i think but current legion is pretty much around the level of Plague. I guess that depends if you think plague is fairly strong or fairly weak but conceptually they work very similar: Get everyone injured and then you're a M1 killer with perma pseudo - exposed. Legion can get the ball rolling faster but there's less consequences for surviors healing. Plague gets a stupid powerup if survivors cleanse buuuuuut depending on the map you can loose a good 1 - 2 gens worth across the game JUST by walking to and from pools to power up.

Also i think they're both quite FUN to play, wich is big alot of the mid tier killers are among my favorite. If the only thing that mattered was power every lobby would be spirit / nurse.