The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

There's an Obsession among the Survivors, but no one is running any Obsession-based Perks?

^Title

Four times in a row today, I have played a match as Killer where I get notified that there's an Obsession, but no one is running any Obsession-related perks (neither me or any of the Survivors). Typically, when I hear that Obsession "tone" at the beginning of a match, I assume that someone is running Decisive Strike. But I've looked at the post-trial results, and no one is running any Obsession-based perks. Could this be a bug? Is an Obession now expected for every match?

My build is: Hex: Ruin, Undying, Bitter Murmur, and BBQ & Chili, so I don't have an Obsession. And here is a pic from my last match, where it doesn't appear that the Survivors have any Obsession perks:

Comments

• GhostMaceNotCrusty
    GhostMaceNotCrusty Member Posts: 716

It looks like there is an imposter among us!!!

Hahahhaha ok you can kill me now

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092

Speaking of which I played a game without an obsession so whats up with that.

• marciamarciamarcia
    marciamarciamarcia Member Posts: 79

What?!? Wow...I had no idea. I thought I was up on DbD happenings, but I guess you miss a day, you miss a lot! lol