Dead By Daylight on Switch! Where is everyone?

I love DBD being a former xbox player now I'm a rank 4 survivor on switch and never get matched up with any switch players! Does anyone play switch? Also every first game I play it lags me out right when I'm about to escape, anyone ever get that error then banned for a few mins?

Comments

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203

How do you know your teammates/opponents are not playing on Switch? I mean, I play on PC, and I can't even tell if the others are Stadia, Microsoft Store or console players when I see the little icon on their names.

(It's a real question! I'm curious if there is a way to know.)

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

If they have the icon their on a different platform you'll never know, if they don't have the icon their on the same one as you.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

There's not many of us out there. With crossplay off, like @Kanahaarksel said, it's like the same 15 people on switch.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015

Still waiting for cross-progression for Switch... You won't see me for a while.

Well maybe you'll see me on PC with crossplay on.

• ggezbaby
    ggezbaby Member Posts: 404

I play on switch with cross play on. there’s just not many switch players

• DWolfAlpha
    DWolfAlpha Member Posts: 927

I'm waiting for cross-progression before I play on Switch. I had a couple years on Xbox before the Switch version dropped, so I don't want lose my progress.

• FaceCampinBuba
    FaceCampinBuba Member Posts: 50

I've played cross-play on my switch and I've never had any issues. Maybe because my switch is hard wired to the modem. I suggest buying the Nintendo switch pro controller also. Best controller I have ever used and I've owned every console since sega

• FaceCampinBuba
    FaceCampinBuba Member Posts: 50

But as far as not finding switch players its probably because most of them play with cross play enabled.