How much money have you spent on DBD! πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘

Options
Zesty
Zesty Member Posts: 380
edited May 2021 in Polls

Well then, we may all say that we are poor etc, but when it comes to DBD, it seems that statement is out of the window πŸ˜‚ You can check how much you have spent on Steam via your purchases tab in steam support, your PS purchases in settings etc. Add it all up and vote on the poll how much you have spent on the game! Lets see just how bad we are all with money πŸ€‘!!!

DO NOT INCLUDE THE PRICE OF THE BASE GAME IN THIS!!!

THIS WILL ALL BE IN Β£, SO IF YOU NEED TO CONVERT DOLLARS TO Β£ ETC THEN PLEASE DO SO!

PUT THE EXACT AMOUNT IF YOU CAN IN THE COMMENTS!

How much money have you spent on DBD! πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘ 95 votes

0 - 50
27%
Science_Guykodiakykaerujoao943BeHasUShapedbjorksnasCornHubRiku_OdayakabrublinotstarboardLumionestySpookyPumpkinPiezPixel_BoomBotTripleStealIdontknowtbhsunshine1825fogdonkey[Deleted User]That_One_Friend 26 votes
50 - 100
16%
musstang62InsaneCoasterPlantCollector[Deleted User]Awkward_FiendglitchboiYordsBabawizwizHex_LlamaDwightFairfieldBasementDweller[Deleted User]ash13VioletCrimesPeanutBristlesSirGando 16 votes
100 - 150
11%
TapeKnotBoosted_DwightDetailedDetrimentGlamourousLeviathanMekochiMadLordJackIlliterateGenocideGannTM[Deleted User]gilgamerWexlerWendigo 11 votes
150 - 200
13%
AdelooTaigaLusiem9 Antares2332FobboQwQwPika_BellesimpforfelixBreadnHopeful_SongbirdAvignonGΓΈtht0x1c 13 votes
200 - 250
8%
Aven_FallenThr_ustKirkyladKarao_KePSPakanadiLordWackFroggydbd 8 votes
250 - 300
3%
Lx_maliceDbD_EnjoyerKubusMenel 3 votes
300 - 350
2%
LiunUKIAmShadowZzz 2 votes
350 - 400
3%
mintchapstickSkeletalEliteThe_Grapist 3 votes
400 - 450
4%
Mert_MKZestyDistortedDreamHex_AverageStudent 4 votes
500 + πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
9%
Spartagone45DimekScary_Punk_GhostHannonPookalookieSOMENINJANAMETurtleSushiTVGuiltiiUnknownGoddess 9 votes

Comments

• Pika_Belle
    Pika_Belle Member Posts: 90
    Options
    150 - 200

I am a cosmetic hoe

• LordWack
    LordWack Member Posts: 21
    Options
    200 - 250

I’ll buy content in the game to support the game in hopes of it developing into a better game overall.

For example I feel like the trickster is the worst character added to the game not to mention they made him a cartoon like anime which was absolutely terrible and can’t believe that was even done to this game but of course I still bought the character to support the game.

I really hope this was not a start to cartoonish anime like characters being brought him to the game.

• Zesty
    Options
    400 - 450

Β£419.37 to be exact πŸ˜‚ Oh dear...

• Zesty
    Options
    400 - 450

I love Trickster personally, he is definitely unique ill give you that, he is also strong in the right hands!

• Zesty
    Options
  • Pika_Belle
    edited May 2021
    Options
    150 - 200

I only started playing last August. I have all characters and a nice catalogue of outfits. When the new crypt skins dropped I cried into my wallet like FS I gota have these now too πŸ˜‘ the price I spent is a rough estimate, I bought all my character with codes I got from else where, bar the newest killers. So most of that is just cosmetic expenses lmao

• Zesty
    Options
    400 - 450

Awwww lol, last August is almost a year now! And yeah whenever a new cosmetic comes out I am like, TAKE MY MONEY πŸ˜‚

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Options
    100 - 150

I've actually spent less money since the rift was introduced. I put in $10 and keep buying the rift. If I ever want a cosmetic, I spend that $10 and then put in another 10 at the end of the next rift.

• Pika_Belle
    Options
    150 - 200

I have put a couple poles up to bring back cosmetics I havent got and I Need 🀣

• Zesty
    Options
    400 - 450

ohh are you the one that wants that Hag ice cosmetic back?!

• Pika_Belle
    Options
    150 - 200

I AM 🀣

• Pika_Belle
    Options
    150 - 200

And green haired Nea plz πŸ˜‚

• GGSlushy
    GGSlushy Member Posts: 61
    Options
    0 - 50

I usually try to not go over the 50$ threshold in games... mostly because im okay with farming stuff + i usually dont care about cosmetics

• Zesty
    Options
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,002
    Options

I honest to god do not know and thats scaring me cause I have so many cosmetics, and every chapter

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,216
    Options

I literally have no idea. And, to be honest, I don't wanna know...

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    Options
    150 - 200

Too much.

•  Antares2332
    Antares2332 Member Posts: 1,088
    Options
    150 - 200

DBD Player 4 life ^^

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    edited May 2021
    Options
    50 - 100

I have bought all the DLC killers, but that's it.

**I misclicked

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options
    100 - 150

I actually have no idea because exchange rates are not equal to price differencesΒ (especially for NZ) but I think this is pretty close.

• TripleSteal
    TripleSteal Member Posts: 1,298
    edited May 2021
    Options
    0 - 50

Why does it go in pounds, lol?

Prices for auric cell packs vary across different countries, and they are rather cheap here. It would be very difficult to spend more than 70$ (12.5k aurics cost 35-40$).

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,703
    Options
    0 - 50

Some of y'all have a problem lol

• Mekochi
    Mekochi Member Posts: 942
    edited May 2021
    Options
    100 - 150

i bought every DLC (except the All-Kill and Twins chapters), 4 cosmetics for Feng Min, 1 cosmetic for Nea, the charity case pack, and head case pack

I bought all the DLCs full priced and not on sale

Edit: Could be wrong about pricing

• Dimek
    Dimek Member Posts: 286
    Options
    500 + πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Too much

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927
    Options
    200 - 250

To much!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options
    100 - 150

I’ve bought every DLC and a few cosmetics. Probably have spent more than I should have lol.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

I'm not entirely sure.

Brought the game on disc on release...purchased all DLC except Trickster chapter (unlocked with shards)...got both clothing dlc packs (charity/head cases)...and have quite a few skins...

Whatever it is...it's too much.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    Options
    400 - 450

Way too much.

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246
    Options
    50 - 100

I am a Dwight main, my auric scraps get spent on others

• Spartagone45
    Spartagone45 Member Posts: 122
    Options
    500 + πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I uh.... uhm...... $549.35 🀐

• Avignon
    Avignon Member Posts: 133
    Options
    150 - 200

Like 50 back in 2017ish and another ~100 recently getting back into it. Only 20 of those are auric cells tho, rest on all the dlc, this is the first Rift thingy i've seen.

• Breadn
    Breadn Member Posts: 203
    Options
    150 - 200

I've switched platforms twice. I started on PS4 in mid 2018, then moved to Xbox One in early 2019, then finally moved to PC in late 2019. On all platforms I had every DLC purchased (excluding a few characters), which would probably add up to ~$75 average for each platform with DLCs alone (there were much less characters in 2019).

Then I've bought 4-5 Premium Rifts, spent the auric cells earned on store cosmetics rather than the next Rift, and spent probably about another $30 in total on Auric Cells for store cosmetics.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,981
    edited May 2021
    Options
    50 - 100

Bought all of the DLC (excluding a few, as I bought them with auric cells/shards) and I bought 2000 auric cells for 2 different rift passes, and another 1000 auric cell pack for chicken Clown (I'm weird, I love chicken Clown though). I'd estimate about 80 bucks? (Keep in mind that I bought most of the DBD DLC during Steam sales.)

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    Options
    150 - 200

All DLCs are around 160€ (Music and cosmetics packs included)

Then i purchase AC 3 times. But i purchase few of the DLCs during a sale so i would say 160-170€

Seems a lot but, DBD is one of the only game i play, so i don't bought 60€ games all the time.

Been playing for 5 years and i really love this game so it feels good to buy the DLCs from the Steam page and support the DBD team.

• Zesty
    Options
  • mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891
    Options
    350 - 400

I never really counted, but I've been playing since 2016 & I have all the DLC & a lot of cosmetics, so it actually might be more.

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417
    Options
    250 - 300

It's good to see that there's a fair amount of people who've spent more than meπŸ˜…

• Hannon
    Hannon Member Posts: 221
    Options
    500 + πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I spend A LOT of money in cosmetics πŸ˜…

what is funny to me is that I got the game for free with PsPlus xD

but ended up spending more than 10x times the price of the game in cosmetics..

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,628
    Options
    200 - 250

Around this amount, maybe even the next category.

I bought almost all DLCs with real money and I buy Cosmetics for my Main (Nea) all the time and for other Characters if I like them.

Still a good deal if I think about how much time I spent playing this game.

• WexlerWendigo
    WexlerWendigo Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    100 - 150

No regrets so far

• Scary_Punk_Ghost
    Scary_Punk_Ghost Member Posts: 31
    Options
    500 + πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

We don't talk about the actual numbers... It's kinda sad lol

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,681
    Options
    350 - 400

All the DLC + game is like at least $150

And I've probably gotten $150-200 of auric cells over the years, but I've been playing since it came out in 2016

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 976
    Options
    100 - 150

I bought every content DLC (killers + survivors) but I have never spent a single penny on cosmetics. You do the math.