The Legion Addons

Khalednazari
Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
edited November 2018 in General Discussions
I cannot find info on the Legion addons as wiki isn't updated. I also do not have access to the PTB since I'm playing on console. Does anyone else have a link to her addons? Or can you atleast post what her ultra rare addons do? Thanks in advance 😇

Comments

• Edboy427
    Edboy427 Member Posts: 11

I glanced at them in kill with friends, but i didnt get to try them. i may not be 100% correct, but there's 2 ultra rares

Fuming Mixtape - i think all it does is show progress on generators by how "intense" or bright the aura is.
    Iridescent button - whenever you apply deep wounds your terror radius covers the map, and any pallets you vault will be broken until frenzy ends

• Edboy427
    Edboy427 Member Posts: 11

i believe thats right but somebody will come by and correct me if im wrong.

• GhostrickSpecter
    GhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460
    edited November 2018

@Edboy427 said:
    I glanced at them in kill with friends, but i didnt get to try them. i may not be 100% correct, but there's 2 ultra rares

Fuming Mixtape - i think all it does is show progress on generators by how "intense" or bright the aura is.
    Iridescent button - whenever you apply deep wounds your terror radius covers the map, and any pallets you vault will be broken until frenzy ends

The Iridescent Button also makes your Terror Radius covers the entire map while you're in Frenzy

• Khalednazari
    Edboy427 said:

Sounds awesome!

Coulrophobia & Unnerving Presence going make the survivors sweat. 
  • Khalednazari
    Any other good addons? Like the rare Prayer Beads of the Spirit? 
  • MhhBurgers
    MhhBurgers Member Posts: 1,758

He literally does not work without frank's mixtape.

• Khalednazari
  • MrZapp
    MrZapp Member Posts: 102

If he has Frank's mixtape and the stab wounds study I'll argue that he's a damn good killer, BUT these are two purple add ons so yay for needing to run to purples to have a really good killer. Without them he's so meh.

• GhostrickSpecter

@MrZapp said:
    If he has Frank's mixtape and the stab wounds study I'll argue that he's a damn good killer, BUT these are two purple add ons so yay for needing to run to purples to have a really good killer. Without them he's so meh.

With good Add-Ons and Perks he can be a decent killer, but otherwise he just not that great...

• MrZapp

Oh ######### yeah, dudes not good, he's fun as all hell though.

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

@MrZapp said:

So funny how these add ons are used to counter the killers actual power design is the best way to make him viable.

• MrZapp

GoOd GaMe DeSiGn!

• GhostrickSpecter

@Might_Oakk said:

@MrZapp said:

So funny how these add ons are used to counter the killers actual power design is the best way to make him viable.

Which makes him an extremely Add-On reliant Killer...

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

@GhostrickSpecter said:

@Might_Oakk said:

@MrZapp said:

problems

• GhostrickSpecter

@alivebydeadight said:

@GhostrickSpecter said:

@Might_Oakk said:

@MrZapp said:

problems

Yup, that's the big problem on The Legion...

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

@Might_Oakk said:

@MrZapp said:

Aside from Nurse most are weak without add ons.
  • GhostrickSpecter
    edited November 2018

@The_Crusader said:
    GhostrickSpecter said:

@Might_Oakk said:

@MrZapp said:

I know, but The Legion, he just worst than the others if not using good add-ons

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@The_Crusader said:
    GhostrickSpecter said:

@Might_Oakk said:

@MrZapp said:

even hillbilly?

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

@The_Crusader said:
    GhostrickSpecter said:

@Might_Oakk said:

@MrZapp said:

even hillbilly?

Hillbilly doesn't suffer as much as the rest but you don't see them pulling off as many chainsaw hits with charge time, cooldown and steering add-ons.
  • friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@The_Crusader said:
    friendlykillermain said:

@The_Crusader said:

GhostrickSpecter said:

@Might_Oakk said:

@MrZapp said:

even hillbilly?

Hillbilly doesn't suffer as much as the rest but you don't see them pulling off as many chainsaw hits with charge time, cooldown and steering add-ons.

true but then again he doesnt need his chainsaw to down people just to move around