Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Testing SoloQ hell, because i thought would be fun.

RinWaifu
RinWaifu Member Posts: 41
edited May 2021 in General Discussions

So i was looking around DBD Forums and found a very cool discussion where a player gather the data of his matches during a week of playing SoloQ and showed the results, so i decided to do the same so i could add more data for this type because i thought would be fun... and i'm regreting already XD.

OBS: I don't know the OG post user name but if i found his post again i will link it here.

OBS: English ins't my first language so i apologize about any typos

EDIT: I'm playing on Brazilian server. COME TO BRAZIL

DISCLAIMER: THIS DATA IS BASED ON MY MATCH ONLY, DO NOT TAKE THESE NUMBERS AS FACTS OR ABSOLUTE TRUE, THIS DATA IS BEING COLLECTED FOR FUN AND TO SHOW YOU GUYS HOW MY SOLOQ MATCHES GOES, IF YOU WANT MORE ACCURATE DATA I'M AFRAID NO ONE CAN GIVE TO US SINCE BHVR STATISTIC ARE ALWAYS VAGUE AS HELL, SO TAKE THIS DATA WITH A BUNCH OF SALT!!!

So lets get started!

Below you see the chart were i took notes about 10 matches i did today (05/22/21), my plan is to play 10 matches every day during 1 month and post the results daily here. I'm Rank 5 right now with 2k+ hours in the game and i do monthly pauses very often because the game goes ZzZzZ sometimes for me. My build for ALL those matchs are the follow: Lucky Break, Decisive Strike, Iron Will, Spine Chill and a Brown MEDKIT, if you have any question about why this build feel free to ask. The chart include some things that i personally thought would be interessting to take note and i will explain one by one now.

Killers, deaths, hooks, gens left and console players are self-explanatory :P.

Tunneling: it counts how many survivor got tunneled, takes into account if the killer tried to double hook the same survivor, if the killer hooked a survivor and process to hook a different survivor and then goes back again for the previously hooked survivor it doens't count, only double hooks in any point in game counts.

Camping: Is only valid if the killer stays near the hook for long enough that the survivor health bar dropped around 25%, and camping during end-game doens't count since the killer can't do much, also facecamp always count no matter the ocassion.

Notes: Some notes i did about the matches, most are gonna be jokes or thing i thought would be worth taking notes, some of those are items that i bring to a match, players behaviour, and funny outcomes? maybe?

Most of the matches: Weird matches, questionable teammates, bunch of early hooks, me being the last one to get killed on first hook.

The Nurse match: This Nurse was using a heavy slug strats that could have ended the match very soon, tho she keeped missing M1 after blink which give the team enough time to recompose, she didn't hook anyone and 3 players had less then 50% HP by the end of the match, i was the only one that didn't get downed in this match.

The Hag match: Smooth match, she didn't know how to play at all, and got 2 hooks because of NOED.

The Plague match: Smooth as butter, until she NOED 2 teammates and i had to leave, she tunneled the first hooked survivor and camped her before end game. NOED THE SAVIOOOOR!!!

The 2 Wraith matches: a SWF console gang trolling the killer, which wasn't a very good Wraith but if survivor are throwing themself at you i'm sure you can make work, they throwed the match. The second match i almost lose my sanity, i was the second survivor to get hooked, someone was being chased and the 2 console players let me go to struggle so they could finish 2 gens, the chased guys (injured btw) unhooked me, the killer waited him to unhooked and proceed to tunnel me, ignoring the injured guy, in the end everyone died because console GAMERS didn't touch any gens after those 2.

The Freddy match: I decided to bring a Key since the Wraith match was a disaster, this guy didn't like it, as soon as he found me he only had eyes for me O-O, he got me hooked after 3 gens were done and facecamped me until i was almost dead on hook, he also brought Franklin's, one of my teammates instead of doing gens keeped trying to rescue me and that wasted time got me killed, this dude tunnelled the first survivor that got hook with 4 gens left, and then proceed to tunnel me, he didn't got any kill early because of teammates bodyblocking but he still ignored then to go full Tunnel vison. Funny enough his profile had an slogan "Proud camper and tunneller".

DEATHS: As you can see, the average of deaths are 2,5 which sounds decent but if you take into account that because i had 3 matches with 0 deaths that number goes waaaay down, in my personal opinion a average of 1,8 to 2,3 would be awesome, that 2,5 ratio is there because very very good matches brought the average wayy down.

HOOKS: also seems very decent, since the max hook a killer can get is 12, more hooks means less camping, then you notices that 6 out of 10 matches killer tunneled and got double hooks which makes alot of early hooks on the same survivors but almost aways the last 2 survivor dies on first/second hook, either because they are the last standing and didn't get hooked all match, or because they were left to die/struggle on first hook.

GENS LEFT: 0,9 is pretty awesome number for SoloQ, meaning almost every match all gens are done, tho is kinda scary for killers how go against SWF, because if in SoloQ this is the ratio, imagine in a SWF team.

TUNNELLING/CAMPING: 0,9 means almost always 1 survivor will be tunneled and 0,7 means somewhat often someone will get hard camped, tho camping was less problematic to deal even without BT.

CONSOLE PLAYERS: Well, you know the rule, console players sucks, because of that i thought would be fun to see if this is true, and well... most of the matches with 2+ console players sucked, but to be fair some of the best matches also had 2 console players, tho still too early to get any meaningful value of these numbers.

CONCLUSION: It was fun doing this, but not gonna lie after 6 matches i was starting to get burned out. So far SoloQ sucks in every department besides Gens Left and Camping, the hooks thing i though would be cool to add because of the whole discussion of Hook VS Kills, and as you can see only 2 matches a killer got multiples hooks without tunneling someone. Well feel free to state your opinions and expectations for this experiment, also give suggestions to improve, and see you tomorrow!.

Comments

• shalo
    shalo Member Posts: 1,521

"double hooks in any point in game counts". That's tunnelling? ok.

• RinWaifu

Like i said, if the killer goes out of his way to get the same survivor hooked twice in a row he is tunnelling O.o

• PerfectlyPink
    PerfectlyPink Member Posts: 435

Interesting. Whenever I do survivor I always play solo, my experience is pretty consistent: everything goes pretty smoothly until a small amount of snowball happens. If there comes a point where decisions beyond "gen go BRRR" and "let's try spinning, that's a good trick" come into play everyone, console or PC, falls apart

• TGB
    TGB Member Posts: 301

You realize that hooking the same Survivor is how you make them actually get sacrificed, right?

Man. How did we get to this point?????

Shunning Killers into expecting them to intentionally throw, just because Survivors are happier when they all get out alive...

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167

I think you should only count a tunnel when paired with a hard camp. It's really common for an unhooked Survivor to be found without the intent of focusing on them. Sometimes the rescuer can't be found but the rescued runs right into you.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

While I agree with others that there are many times killer only see unhooked. Cause the double hook.

But after 150 games, I found out that the average of total hook that kill the first Survivor is 5.04 hook (as 3 is the lowest and 9 is highest if not counting camping to death)

I cant tell 5 hooks to kill the 1st survivor is fair or not. Depends on how each person view.

• RinWaifu

That's fair enough, i will you take your suggestion for the next matches, also, it sucks that rescuers aren't willing to take aggro to avoid a teammate getting double hooked

• RinWaifu

If you assume that 2 survivors got hooked once, and 1st survivor to die get hooked 3 times without double hook it sounds fair to me atleast, also if you take into account that the max hooks are 12, if the killer gets 6 hooks before anyone die sounds amazing atleast for survivors.