Just one request for survivors

Beelzeboop
Beelzeboop Member Posts: 1,306

Don't T-bag if you've lost.

If you're the only survivor left, the killer was multiple ranks below over half of the survivors, The killer wasn't running the meta, and the gates are open, you've lost.

An escape for just yourself isn't a win. You've failed to help your teammates, you're being mean to someone who can't do anything about it, and you aren't even having much of an emotional impact.

I'm not okay with T-bagging, but you should know that the impact is virtually non-existent if the killer has gotten a 3k. It's more confusing and sad than frustrating. It's like you have no idea how to enjoy the game unless you can be rude to someone while they can't do anything about it.

It's like flipping someone off as you're wheeled into an ambulance after having a fight with them. Sure, you technically got the final laugh, but it's really a pyrrhic victory even if you're being optimistic.

I know I'm writing an entire post on it, but it's more for the benefit of toxic survivors than my own. I realize that people who think that bullying actual non-consenting people is a fun game don't deserve any help, but I've already written this far.

The main frustration from this kind of T-bagging is the fact that these kinds of people haven't been smacked around enough by people they care about to realize how insipid this kind of behavior is. But then again, these kinds of people probably don't care about anyone.

Comments

• NightmareKiller
    NightmareKiller Member Posts: 181
    • An escape for just yourself isn't a win.

I'd say 100% of survivor players disagree. I'm getting tired of them doing ANYTHING they can for the hatch. Winning the game fair and square? Nah, but letting teammates die, or camp the hatch, or use a key, or having your SWF DC so it immediatly opens? Hell yeah.

"Nooo nooo Spirit can't stand still! it gives her a kill with no skill required!" but everyone seems to be ok with an insta win magic door that spawns on the floor with no skill requirement.

• LazyPayday
    LazyPayday Member Posts: 420

Not a single killer is okay with it and survivors who can actually respect the other side are aware it's broken too.

• Nebula
    Nebula Member Posts: 1,396

Pack it up boys, Nightmare Killer said you can’t get hatch if your three teammates died because it’s not winning fair and square :(

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

Pro tip

Stop creating win conditions for other players. You have no idea if the survivor went in wanting to escape, farm teammates or just complete a challenge and troll the killer. Its good to make your own but creating them for other players in your head is silly.

A survivor doesn't need to escape to win a pip and you don't need to kill everyone.

Also stop getting mad at an animation.

• TicTac
    TicTac Member Posts: 2,406

An escape through the exit gates with no hatch involved is a win for me. But i dont really care for the win and attempt often a suicide rescue mission.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

Nah. Tbagging isn't "toxic." If you can't handle it you shouldn't be playing this game tbh.

"The main frustration from this kind of T-bagging is the fact that these kinds of people haven't been smacked around enough by people they care about to realize how insipid this kind of behavior is. But then again, these kinds of people probably don't care about anyone."

It's interesting that you suggest parents should be hitting their kids and THAT would be good, but harmless tbagging in a video game is bad.

• WheresTheGate
    WheresTheGate Member Posts: 575

A win is whatever the person playing thinks it is. I know someone that plays this game on the survivor side with the sole purpose to be the last survivor in every match they play. They don't care if they escape. They don't care how many points they have. They don't care about anything other than being the last survivor. If they've done that it's a win for them. I personally don't like it. I find it to be one of the most ridiculous winning conditions someone could have in this game. But if that's their winning condition and they accomplish it, they've won. Doesn't matter if I personally consider it a win or not.

• Northener1907
    Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

If i lost them, they can t-bag me with risks. Risk of Blood Warden. I am okey with that.

And if you failed to catch me, i will t-bag you if i wanna. You can try to stop me.

• Zro
    Zro Member Posts: 56

I had a 3k in one match and the last survivor (red rank) escaped through the hatch he camped while his teammate died on the hook. Endchat:

Surv: "ez baby killer"

Me: "OK, redrank"

Surv: "I still made +2"

Me: "Yeah, good for you!"

But I don't care if the last survivor escapes through the hatch. The hatch is in the game and if you got there faster than me, be happy. Why do some people think I care how many pips they made? Just write gg or leave it.

• CheesyGuy
    CheesyGuy Member Posts: 399

Well if people wanted to be pricks they will act like that. Most of the time when I lose I will see the chats like "GG EZ EZ EZ NOOB KILLER EZ" and etc... The thing is I really dont care and I found it kinda silly to be honest. If you get triggered by t-bags,clicky flaslights and etc.. then it is an another issue that you need to solve. I found them silly and stupid so I just ignore them because they are not worth my time. What they said is not affecting me. If you play any multiplayer online game you must expect every kind of behaviour. Due to anonimity people can be braver of what they say and as a person you must learn to ignore the people that you dont even know.

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452

You're taking this game way too seriously.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022

I would just like them to leave the match instead of sitting at the gates. . .

• celesteismore
    celesteismore Member Posts: 173

One time a Cluad brought a key into the match. Right away she's dropping safe pallets including the shack pallet. That brings the killers attention to me because I was near her when she was dropping them. She didn't save anyone. We all died on first hook while she urban evade looking for the hatch.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    edited May 2021

I mean, it's almost impossible to protect your entire team unless you're trying to get yourself killed in the process and then you lose anyway.

A survivor escaping can be a win for them if they so be-it, trying to protect 3 other survivors (who could absolutely be the worst players) and then escaping is almost impossible, especially when you 'protecting' them can entirely depend on how the killer plays, they could play very campy and aggressively, and now you either do gens and escape, which to you is a loss, but what could they have done, or go and save and possibly die, which again is a loss.