Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Nurse is very inconsistent

Miles
Miles Member Posts: 461
edited May 2021 in General Discussions

Im really struggling to see how nurse is all that good outside of an "if", because literally everything that relates to her is inconsistent. Her blinks travel a ######### ton more than what your muscle memory tells you or less than it should, the blinks get shorter depending on wether or not the game decides to let you go through an object or larger if it actually decides to let you go through something you didnt want too.

And dont even get me started on her ######### lunge, tier 1 myers has a better lunge than whatever the hell nurse's lung3 is, and even that is inconsistent.

Are you really trying to tell that such a buggy mess with such amount of inconsistencies and such a ######### big learning curve is supossed to be better than spirit that has the same results with less effort?

Now that i got that out of my chest, any tips on how to play nurse? Because im about to create a smurf account solely for learning nurse because trying to learn a kew killer in high ranks is forbidden.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments