The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Which Killer build do I wanna start shooting towards with my BP?

TGB
TGB Member Posts: 301

I have two builds I wanna try for Krueger:

Haunted Ground

Ruin

Undying

Tinkerer

-or-

Oppression

Overcharge

Surveillance

Tinkerer

The latter build is aimed to achieve as much as I can that the first one does, but without reliance on the hexes in case teams are good at killing them. I'm not 100% sure if that's the setup I want, but it's generally it.

And I REALLY want to make Ghost Face & Pig good, even though they both seem mediocre (Pig especially)... Not sure how I wanna set them up...

Thoughts??

Comments

• 連続殺人犯
    連続殺人犯 Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2021

As far as pig goes that is who I main I like to run BBQ and chili for the aura reading and bp and I run agitation with starstruck and the other perk slot is open for whatever I feel like running so example I might run lightborn if I see a lobby full of flashlights or iron grasp so I can carry the survivor around longer and possibly get an insta down on someone else idk if this is an ideal build for pig as I am far from an expert but I have a ton of fun with this build and I consistently get 3-4 ks with it good luck hope this helps you oh and as far as add ons for pig my ideal combo to run is the tampered timer with the crate of gears it is almost a guaranteed head pop every match lol

• TGB

Interesting, so just raw Ruin? No protection for it?

• TGB

After playing my very first game on Hag, I have decided:

No. Never run Ruin unprotected.

• Zayn
    Zayn Member Posts: 365

As a Ghostface main since release, the best build for him competitively is definitely Ruin, Pop, Corrupt and BBQ/Discordance/Whispers.

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

that happens.

replace pop with undying if you really wanna keep ruin up.

also you're hag, trap that totem