Devs. Listen to the community saying: "Buff the killers!"

Vadim239
Vadim239 Member Posts: 217
edited September 2018 in General Discussions

"...Or nerf the survivors more" The video is old. But with the trapper, hag buff, nothing has changed much.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnwdPlx9yR4
Due to many people complaining to different unimportant issues, I believe the devs have the immuny to any kind of complaint, especially the biggest as the balance in the game.

Post edited by Vadim239 on

Comments

• MakoFenrir
    MakoFenrir Member Posts: 51
    Vadim239 said:

Weak killer

That guy is garbage.. I don’t see why you would link that video when he’s terrible with the new killer. Who might I add hasn’t been in the ptb for what.. 2 days? Sheesh.
  • Vadim239

@MakoFenrir said:
    Vadim239 said:

Weak killer

That guy is garbage.. I don’t see why you would link that video when he’s terrible with the new killer. Who might I add hasn’t been in the ptb for what.. 2 days? Sheesh.

Prove your point! Or stop naming people you don't know or argument this. As for 2 days. You really think it takes more than 50 hours to understand that the killer's speed is too low, and the rate of his power is also very low. And what about 4-5 hits for one survivor in one chase???? What the hell is this?

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

@Vadim239 said:

@MakoFenrir said:
    Vadim239 said:

Weak killer

Prove your point! Or stop naming people you don't know or argument this. As for 2 days. You really think it takes more than 50 hours to understand that the killer's speed is too low, and the rate of his power is also very low. And what about 4-5 hits for one survivor in one chase???? What the hell is this?

YES! you some killers you need to learn, him you just hit with frenzy then hit them with melee, just be quiet

• Vadim239

@alivebydeadight said:

@Vadim239 said:

@MakoFenrir said:
    Vadim239 said:

Weak killer

YES! you some killers you need to learn, him you just hit with frenzy then hit them with melee, just be quiet

Yeah Right. Right after a big stun after the ability with a very slow speed. Just hit'em. So simple. Another Hag killer.

• alivebydeadight

@Vadim239 said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@Vadim239 said:

@MakoFenrir said:
    Vadim239 said:

Weak killer

Yeah Right. Right after a big stun after the ability with a very slow speed. Just hit'em. So simple. Another Hag killer.

another player complaining cause they cant play a killer

• Vadim239

@alivebydeadight said:

@Vadim239 said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@Vadim239 said:

@MakoFenrir said:
    Vadim239 said:

Weak killer

ARDETHA is one of the best players in the game.

• Vadim239
  • alivebydeadight
    edited November 2018

@alivebydeadight said:

@Vadim239 said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@Vadim239 said:

@MakoFenrir said:
    Vadim239 said:

Weak killer

you need to be able to track players after using the power, sloppy and bloodhound will work well on him/her

• Vadim239

Have you ever noticed that the devs hasn't put out a strong killer since nurse and hillbilly?? There were some OK killers, but the latest ones are simply weak.

• alivebydeadight

@Vadim239 said:
    Have you ever noticed that the devs hasn't put out a strong killer since nurse and hillbilly?? There were some OK killers, but the latest ones are simply weak.

huntress, myers, doctor, pig, spirit are amazing killers

• Vadim239

@MakoFenrir said:
    Vadim239 said:

Weak killer

RIGHT NOW, YOU ARE GARBAGE. ARDETHA proves his words, unlike you.

• Vadim239

@alivebydeadight said:

@Vadim239 said:

No killer is stronger than Nurse and Hillbilly.

• Vadim239

@alivebydeadight said:

@Vadim239 said:

These are Ok killers. They might win against good survivors. But they are not strong. They are good.

• alivebydeadight

@Vadim239 said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@Vadim239 said:

they are the best killers, nurse requires a brain, hillbilly doesnt, huntress is powerful and has the best addon in the game, myers is one of the best in chase, spirit is powerful for mindgames, pig holds back gen rushing, doctor is anti stealth

• Vadim239

@alivebydeadight said:

@Vadim239 said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@Vadim239 said:

they are the best killers, nurse requires a brain, hillbilly doesnt, huntress is powerful and has the best addon in the game, myers is one of the best in chase, spirit is powerful for mindgames, pig holds back gen rushing, doctor is anti stealth

Have you played on rank 1 against good survivors? on these "strong killers" like spirit, doctor, pig, etc

• Vadim239

@alivebydeadight said:

@Vadim239 said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@Vadim239 said:

If you learnt to play Nurse well, nothing's gonna stop you.

• MakoFenrir
    Vadim239 said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@Vadim239 said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@Vadim239 said:

@MakoFenrir said:
    Vadim239 said:

Weak killer

ARDETHA is one of the best players in the game.

He played bad with the new killer and instantly starts crying about it. People need to learn how to play legion first before saying buff him/her. They are unlike most killers and usual tactics might not work. Learn to adapt.. sheesh.
  • Vadim239

@MakoFenrir said:
    He played bad with the new killer and instantly starts crying about it. People need to learn how to play legion first before saying buff him/her. They are unlike most killers and usual tactics might not work. Learn to adapt.. sheesh.

So no matter how experienced the player can be, he cannot play a few days and make sure if it's weak or not, right? I don't think so. I think if you played killers so much and so well, you can say for sure, that this or that killer is weak at this current moment.

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737

@alivebydeadight said:

@Vadim239 said:

huntress, myers, doctor, pig, spirit are amazing killers scrubstompers.

FTFY

• MakoFenrir
    Vadim239 said:

@MakoFenrir said:

So no matter how experienced the player can be, he cannot play a few days and make sure if it's weak or not, right? I don't think so. I think if you played killers so much and so well, you can say for sure, that this or that killer is weak at this current moment.

Has he played the whole time ptb has been out? I doubt it. It’s a learning curve. It’s something new and instead of trying to adapt most people just complain. I for one am excited to give legion a try and figure out what works and what doesn’t. Simple enough, if you think legion is weak dont play him. 
  • Vadim239

@MakoFenrir said:
    Has he played the whole time ptb has been out? I doubt it. It’s a learning curve. It’s something new and instead of trying to adapt most people just complain. I for one am excited to give legion a try and figure out what works and what doesn’t. Simple enough, if you think legion is weak dont play him. 

I remember people saying something like that about the FREDDY. Like "you should learn to play him right" and stuff. And it's been a long time since then, he still isn't buffed yet. Nobody plays Freddy. at least against good rank survivors. In the video, Ardetha said that he has been trying to prove the same point you're trying to make, but eventually, realized that he is not strong enough.

• Vadim239

@MakoFenrir said:

if you think legion is weak dont play him. 

What a good quote I have now. If you don't like DBD just play a different game . Some dumb people in Russia keep saying this. "If you don't like Russia, go away from here" Criticism is important. It's not only negative. There are some constructive criticism in the video, and I am 100% for it. Buff the speed or the rate of his power. Put the scratchmarks back, and for god's sake let him hit survivors 2 times (NOT 4 times)

• Vadim239
    edited November 2018

@Vadim239 said:

@MakoFenrir said:

What if someday, they nerf billy and nurse and there will be no good killers at all? you'll say "If you can't play killers, Don't play them"?

• MakoFenrir
    Vadim239 said:

@Vadim239 said:

@MakoFenrir said:

What if someday, they nerf billy and nurse and there will be no good killers at all? you'll say "If you can't play killers, Don't play them"?

Why are you posting 3 different times. Just quote the whole thing a and make your point. You Base your opinion from this guy, where as Tru3talent last time I checked, who is also a very good player Is saying he’s not weak and just needs a few minor buffs. People have different opinions. Don’t try and force somebody else’s opinion on people.

Also on console Freddy may be weak but is still stupidly easy you 4k with if you have half a brain and are not against a really good swf team. 
    Give legion time, it’s the PTB so changes  will probably happen. 
  • Vadim239

@MakoFenrir said:
    Vadim239 said:

@Vadim239 said:

@MakoFenrir said:

Why are you posting 3 different times. Just quote the whole thing a and make your point. You Base your opinion from this guy, where as Tru3talent last time I checked, who is also a very good player Is saying he’s not weak and just needs a few minor buffs. People have different opinions. Don’t try and force somebody else’s opinion on people.

Also on console Freddy may be weak but is still stupidly easy you 4k with if you have half a brain and are not against a really good swf team. 

I wouldn't be so harsh on this Legion, if he were the 1st of 2nd weak killer! He is like the 5th or 6th killer that is not strong enough to put good pressure on survivors, like Nurse, Billy, Myers. WHY NOT PUT OUT A STRONG ONE ?

• MakoFenrir
    Vadim239 said:

@MakoFenrir said:
    Vadim239 said:

@Vadim239 said:

@MakoFenrir said:

I wouldn't be so harsh on this Legion, if he were the 1st of 2nd weak killer! He is like the 5th or 6th killer that is not strong enough to put good pressure on survivors, like Nurse, Billy, Myers. WHY NOT PUT OUT A STRONG ONE ?

I can’t  comment on how they perform on pc. But on console every killer is viable ( with the exception of nurse most of the time due to frame rate) 
  • alivebydeadight

@Acromio said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@Vadim239 said:

huntress, myers, doctor, pig, spirit are amazing killers scrubstompers.

FTFY

sniff beautiful

• akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

@MakoFenrir said:
    Vadim239 said:

Weak killer

the new killer does suck he has more problems than nurse had those double stun after blink (he/she literally has that)

• alivebydeadight

@Vadim239 said:

@Vadim239 said:

@MakoFenrir said:

they will buff the other killers to help keep killers in shape due to how powerful hillbilly and nurse on, NO PUN INTENDED

• Saint_Ukraine
    Saint_Ukraine Member Posts: 942

Good job. Now Legion is one of the strongest killers in the game. Are you happy with what you've done?

• Saint_Ukraine

By the way, this post is irrelevant to the tournament section. I'd also like to point out that if you expect to constantly do well against rank 1 survivors, you're an idiot. They're not rank 1's for nothing.

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

Mate, git gud, killers are currently in a great place, the trapper and hag buffs made them incredible, if you are a bad killer and cant get kills that is your problem mate

• Vadim239

@Theluckyboi said:
    Mate, git gud, killers are currently in a great place, the trapper and hag buffs made them incredible, if you are a bad killer and cant get kills that is your problem mate

I was writing this quite a long time ago. I agree the killers are ok. I mean those who are not Nurse and Billy. I am really looking forward to see another strong killer coming out someday.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Why is this in tournament section?

• Saint_Ukraine
    edited March 2019

Probably because the person that posted this is an #########.

Edit: Really? That's censored?

Okay, the poster is a "silly goose".

Is that good for you DbD forums?

• Vadim239

well , I messed up, and after that I couldn't delete it or change the section.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

You can always ask a mod to politely move this to the proper section like I know @MandyTalk is probably on and can do this.

• UwU
    UwU Member Posts: 50

Interesting tournament, when is it being hosted?

• Vadim239

If you know how to close the discussion or change the category of it, I'll be glad to hear that? Can you tell? No? If I accidentally opened it in this category, I should be mocked like many times about this. Thanx