Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Fun, fresh survivor builds

Hopeful_Songbird
Hopeful_Songbird Member Posts: 84
edited June 2021 in General Discussions

Give me some fun survivor builds! I have most of the perks. 5/6 pages

Post edited by Hopeful_Songbird on

Comments

• Sup3rCatTree
    Sup3rCatTree Member Posts: 588

There's only 6 pages

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Try the gen rushing build: Prove Thyself, Fast Track, and Stake Out. 4th perk can be anything.

• deckyr
    deckyr Member Posts: 795

diversion, deception, quick & quiet, head on

the concept is All Mindgames All The Time

• Beaburd
    Beaburd Member Posts: 998

Personal favs:

Efficiency build - Bond, Open-Handed, Kindred, Small Game

Support build - Bond, Autodidact, Prove Thyself, Small Game

BP farming build - Bond, WGLF, Botany Knowledge, Self-Care

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203

Bond, Open-Handed, Prove Thyself. You know where's your teammates are, so you can join them to repair a generator.

Fourth perk can be Fast Track or Stakeout. Or Kindred if you wanna take advantage of Open-Handed to see the Killer's aura.

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699

I have a few fun builds you can try. I am currently trying to make builds with almost every survivor perk.

Autodidact, Solidarity, Aftercare, Spine Chill

For The People, Dead Hard, Desperate Measures, Self Care

Power Struggle, Smash Hit, Flip-Flop, Tenacity

Premonition, Windows Of Oppurtunity, Repressed Alliance, Sprint Burst

Borrowed Time, Deliverance, Off The Record, Resilience

Botany Knowledge, We'll Make it, Blood Pact, Leader

Lithe, Dance With Me, Windows of oppurtunity, Any Means Necessary.

That's all for now

• Xaggy
    Xaggy Member Posts: 330

Bond, Open-Handed, Iron Will, Resilience.

Thanks to first two perks, you have a good info about your teammates. You also don't need SC or Medkit. If you are injured Iron Will makes you silent and you also have a action speed bonus from Resilience. If you want to have more info you can replace Resilience with Kindred.

• justalilbit123
    justalilbit123 Member Posts: 190

Don't fall into the "efficiency" meme of running perks to allow you to stack on gens with others. True efficiency is having every survivor on a different gen. Prove Thyself is just a placebo effect because the gen finishes faster than if you were doing it solo. The problem is stacking on gens allows the killer to pressure all survivors just by walking towards 1 generator, rather than all survivors being on different gens which forces the killer to have to get hooks to get survivors off gens. Also, each survivor repairing a gen past 1 reduces efficiency, so it takes longer to finish all the gens if you're doing them all together.

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843

The "I wish there was another objective" build:

Appraisal, Plunderer's Instinct, Small Game, Any Means Necessary

• Beaburd
    Beaburd Member Posts: 998
    edited May 2021

Depends on what you're being efficient with.

Having everyone solo a generator is the most efficient course of actions if survival is your main purpose, because it's nearly impossible for the killer to react to a high distribution of actions and there's no penalty applied to single-person repairs. However, soloing generators is also the least efficient act in the entire game when it comes to point generation, yielding a paltry 15 points/sec (1,250 points in 80 seconds).

If someone's main objective as a survivor is getting capping out on points, or otherwise getting the highest score as consistently as possible, then it is by far more efficient to work together to achieve that as opposed to alone. Even working with one other person on a generator will increase your point generation to 69 points/sec (3,250 points in 47 seconds), which is nearly 5x what you'd earn alone.

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923

Lithe, Dance With Me, Quick and Quiet and any 3rd perk is pretty fun imo. I also find it hilarious to use tenacity smash hit so whenver you et hit through a pallet you crawl on the ground at like mach 3

• DeliciousFood
    DeliciousFood Member Posts: 464

Fun build I had so far:

Fixated, Sprint Burst, Plunderer's, Kindred.

Fixated is great to getting crafty during chases or even bamboozle the killer. Get around faster while holding sprint burst.

Sprint Burst is pretty meta sure, but I find it surprisingly fun to use with Fixated. Helps a lot during chases, especially with rampant Tinkerers.

Plunderer's will yield you nice items and you have a good chance of getting a medkit if you need those heals.

Kindred helps do safe and efficient unhooks without the overused BT and can help know what your colleagues are up to (can find one for a heal or know where the killer is by how some are moving).

• megswifey
    megswifey Member Posts: 826

One build I love using that not many people seem to have is DS, UB, DH, and IW 😍💞

jk, I thin it would be fun to run a little locker build :0! quick and quiet, head on, deception, and inner strength lol only issue is getting the deception and actual locker jump timing right :)!!

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246

Don't bring any perks, any items, or any offerings, cosmetics and survivor don't matter

:)

Good luck

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022

Quick and Quiet, Lithe, Dance With Me, Iron Will.

You are invisible! I usually swap Dance With Me for Inner Strength, as I want to be self sufficient, but those four together make chases so much fun, especially if you get to a TL wall and just disappear on the other side.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266
    edited May 2021

I created a discussion about stats of 15 difference build. Which most are 1 aspect. Many of them were really fun to play.

I personally like Breaker & Disruptor, theyre super interactive. Escape artist is also my favorite.

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142
    • Open Handed
    • Visionary
    • Bond
    • Kindred

----

See your objectives, your team, and the occasional killer; see them from afar; and see them all at once on maps like The Game

• Pilot
    Pilot Member Posts: 1,158

Mah chests:

• Plunderer
    • Appraisal
    • Ace in the hole (optional)
    • Flex Perk
  • TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

I have a great time being super stealthy with No Mither, Calm Spirit, Fixated, and Iron Will.

It’s the ultimate Stridor counter, and good all around “no noise, no trace” build.

• Dodgingbears
    Dodgingbears Member Posts: 252

That was my first reaction and I belly laughed when I read this.