The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

If you could remove any three survivors from the game, who would they be?

WexlerWendigo
WexlerWendigo Member Posts: 1,867

I’d remove:

Jane - Everyone who mains her seems to be absolutely garbage at the game. I’ve had countless of them refuse to heal me for zero reason. They all also seem to camp pallets and still get hit anyway. They’re typically the worst players, in my experience anyway.

Ash - Never seen any of the Evil Dead series, so I have zero attachment. I also despise that he talks in the waiting lobby, it’s a pointless feature that doesn’t fit in at all.

Jeff - Just boring in every way possible.

Comments

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Jeff and Jane are my favourites:(

Personally I’d remove

Yui: not my type. Her cosmetics all look the same and her lore while good isn’t interesting or relatable to me

Feng: Same deal as yui but I just can’t stand her voice. It sounds so off

Felix: *Yawn*

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Ace, Laurie and Quentin

• PureDoctorMain
    PureDoctorMain Member Posts: 341

Nea: actually hate this fictional character and I have no Idea why I just know I do

The next to will be tough since most other survivors are fine

Meg: most people who play her are either brand new or toxic as hell at least in my experience

Dwight: dude just sucks man

And if it was up to me all are replaced with different versions of my favorite survivor to face Jeff :)

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662

If I had to, I'd remove Quentin, Tapp and Jeff. Very rare to see anyone play them and they all have meh perks.

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839

Feng. She's ugly, sounds terrible, and doesn't have a single cosmetic I like. Get rid.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

Quentin, Laurie, and Jane.

• WexlerWendigo

You don’t like her red dress cosmetic? That’s one of my favourites in the game :(

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Jeff and Jane are the survivors that bring the most body-type diversity, so leave them be!

Ash: Perks are niche at best. His voice-lines maybe were something fresh when he released but now they are a little bit annoying the lobby

Ace: Niche perks. Hopefully we will get a luck rework though.

Quentin: If there is no face rework coming and the perks remain as they are… well.. and that’s coming from someone who regularly uses Wake Up! And Quentin was actually my second character that got to prestige 3

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,394

Felix, Élodie and Yun- Jin.

For all I truly care, the newer cast can go.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Meg, Meg and Meg

As you can tell, I don't like meg :)

(Meg, Elodie, and Felix imo, Elodie is so bloody annoying, Felix is overrated, and Meg mains need to share)

• Crackgear
    Crackgear Member Posts: 279

Remove JEFF?! What did he do to you! He is such an intelligent and creative person, have you read his lore?

• WexlerWendigo

Yes, I’ve read all the lore. He doesn’t stand out to me like Yui, Elodie, Zarina, Yun Jin, etc.

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193

Nea, Claudette and Yui

They're most toxic in my expirience

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 454

I'm looking at this a different way than just, removing them, im going remove them, and their perks

David, Bill & Meg, LETS SPICE UP THE META A BIT

• TicTac
    TicTac Member Posts: 2,403

Claudette: i dont like blendettes

Yui and Quentin, i guess.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,044

Jane - she is just ugly and her sounds are annoying.

Nancy - ugly, just look at her face ingame.

Ash - became irrelevant after the MoM-Nerf and his talking in the Lobby is annoying.

• DeliciousFood
    DeliciousFood Member Posts: 464

Claudette, Nancy and Trapper.

• Vyne456
    Vyne456 Member Posts: 848

Jeff: Because he sounds too loud.

Adam: Because he throws pebbles at your face.

Quentin: Because he looks like he's on drugs (Instead removing him out of the game REMOVE HIS FACE PLEASE and fix that damn face)!

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,955

Quinten and Jeff because almost nobody uses them

Jeff is too loud it's like he has a built-in stridor

Quinten, I guess it's because he looks like a deformed goblin

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911

I dont wanna remove any of them lol

My least favourite is Jeff, but i dont wanna remove him cus i dont wanna upset the people who do play them!

A Quentin face rework would be nice however

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358

Jane- Her voice is loud and pierces into my soul.

Feng- Only because she's my daughter's main and i like upsetting her!

Nea- Only so she can take her rightful place as the most OP killer main.

• NoelleMina
    NoelleMina Member Posts: 638

Dangg.

All I gotta say is: Poor Jeff. 😅

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252

This is Jeff slander and I will not stand for it.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

Claudette, Tapp, Yui.

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    edited May 2021

Only gonna answer perk wise :

• Steve
    • Ash
    • Nea

Would have said Jeff but he has such a cool style we need him.

• WexlerWendigo

I don’t dislike Jeff. Jane and Ash are the only two I dislike, he’s just meh.

• Northener1907
    Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

Nea, she is ugly.

Jeff, he is boring.

Steve, he is useless.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,395

Ace is boring

Ash is boring too

Claudette players are usually get more kills than the killer

• POLBOY
    POLBOY Member Posts: 69

Ace , Ace and let me think.... hmmmm... ohh, yeah, Ace

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

Jeff, Ace and Steve probably. All of them have perks that, imo, are quite terrible. The only useable perk out of these 3 is aftercare which can be ok, but bond or kindred are far better survivor aura perks imo.

• WexlerWendigo

I actually think Second Wind is pretty decent, especially with empathy or we’ll make it

• Trickstaaaaa
    Trickstaaaaa Member Posts: 1,267

Yun and Elodie, and maybe Nea they all have annoying sounds in that order.

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,366

Ace, Ash, and Dwight

I just hate them

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,366

Why do people hate Jeff so much? He's beautiful

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

Feng: Most people who play her are toxic from my experience, and her voice acting sucks and is annoying.

Laurie: She just looks ugly. Plus, Ds and OoO were a pain up every killer's ass for years.

Nea: Again, looks ugly. Just like Feng, most people who her toxic.

• Morpheus_7_
    Morpheus_7_ Member Posts: 348

but are we talking about aesthetics or perk?

• SeregaMKX
    SeregaMKX Member Posts: 11

Dwight, Meg, Jake.

I just tired of them, they dont need here anymore, really.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,152

Based on players using them to work with killer, sandbag, or just overall be useless hiding in a corner: Feng, Dwight, and Claudette

Based on perks: Quentin, Yun-Jin, Ace

• ZonkyWizard
    ZonkyWizard Member Posts: 568
    edited May 2021

Feng Min - toxic survivor. Literally no matter what killer I'm using there's always a toxic Feng Min in my game. N she's just not even an appealing character. Elodie - her whole character design/story ain't even interesting. Ace - because I don't like Ace

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    edited May 2021

Quentin: He was a secondary character in a bad film. He was utterly forgettable. His likeness is crap and he has one of if not the worst perk selections in the game.

Yui: I never liked the way she was shown to stare down the Oni in the trailer. That's ridiculous. He's an 8 foot, hulking demon. The bravest person on earth would be a tad concerned to say the least. Also, her skins are the worst of any survivor. Utter trash. Her only saving grace are her perks, which aren't bad.

Zarina: A complete snooze-fest who has got caught in the mix. Mediocre perks and an awful selection of skins.

BHVR should include more 'everyday people' as survivors instead of beauty ladies handsome men.

I would like to see an overweight person (Jeff is just husky) or an older individual (unlicensed) as survivors.

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203

Feng: I hate her voice... And I see her so often that I don't know, I just can't handle her anymore.

Meg: I have a big issue with Meg. It happened more than I would expect... I got hooked, two Survivors are on the opposite side of the map, and Meg is coming for... Ah, nevermind. She comes my way to repair the generator near my hook. Time one of the two others start to understand I need help, I have a few second left before dying. And it was my first hook. Each time. I feel Meg has something against me.

Jane: I'm as biased as for Meg. One refused to heal me and followed me the whole map to teabag me... OK, waste your time if you want, I'm repairing a generator. And another one pointed me several time to tell the Killer where I was. I loved to run Bound then... I don't know. Since, I'm suspicious when I see a Jane.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

Laurie 100%, can't stand looking at her awful face or hearing her horrific screams.

Bill because he's old and decrepit.

Ash because he's boring in every way possible.

• papichulo
    papichulo Member Posts: 271

Alot of people say audio is terrible but yunjin and elodie gotta go. First yunjin ounds like shes moaning and in anime character and elodie just screams so wierd so loud.