Some hotfixes for LEGION to be playable

Th3Nightmare
Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,266
edited November 2018 in General Discussions

What does the killer do or what stats does it have?

• It has a speed of 110% (4.4ms) could be a problem but already being a killer of that speed, depends on its power.

What use does your power currently have?

• According to the developers to "slow down the game"

What problems does the Legion kit have?

• Being a killer with a speed of 110% (4.4 ms) as I said it is totally dependent on its power, the power of the legion is to enter a state of "lethal fury" (which is not lethal), which provides for a short period of time an increase in movement speed and gives you the ability to jump "windows and pallets". It has the ability to injure the survivors and chain up to 4 survivors causing "deep wounds. Getting up to 4 FREE HITS.

What does the Legion Kit provide to the game and how does it act on the survivors?

• "Slow down the game".
  • The survivors require 15 seconds to leave the state of "deep wounds" and it does not restart if you stop doing it.
  • A Survivor is shot down if hit by "lethal fury (Deep wounds)" 4 times (without addons)
  • The "deep wound" marker leaves you in the Borrowed Time state, which will stop the timer if you are in pursuit with the legion.

Some Solutions or HotFixs on the LEGION KIT:

• When the legion enters the state of "lethal fury" it increases 3/5/8/12 meters of terror radio when it chains several blows to the different survivors.
  • [This is interesting] The Legion will be made more lethal by the chains that it makes and by the survivors already stabbed: The side effects of the deep wound will not affect lethally until the legion has not marked all the survivors once the survivors (all) have suffered deep wounds, remain marked even if you recover. Once marked the survivors with "lethal chaos" if the legion performs a chain of 3 or 4 strokes with "frenzy" the next frenzy(1hit) you make will be LETHAL. The survivor who is shot down lethally loses the mark so as not to be the victim of "lethal chaos" for it, the legion must mark it again with a deep wound.
  • When you are hurt by "deep wound" you have 15 seconds to remove the status, if you stop doing it, it restarts as a "totem" OR ... if you are hurt by "deep wound" you have 15 seconds (as currently) but acts as a cure method (nurse calling)

What do u think about this hotfixes or solutions?

Comments

• Th3Nightmare
    Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,266

@Shadoureon said:
    Stop asking for buffs. Everyone complained the Spirit was the weakest killer and look how that turned out after people learned to play her.

Was buffed 2 times ^^

• SpitfireOrMichina
    SpitfireOrMichina Member Posts: 209
    edited November 2018

@Shadoureon said:
    Stop asking for buffs. Everyone complained the Spirit was the weakest killer and look how that turned out after people learned to play her.

+1 I understand you so much... The Legion dont need much changes. I'm not saying it doesnt nee any. But slighty. I DONT want a spirit 2. Go check my discussion about the only changes the legion need to.

• Shadoureon
    Shadoureon Member Posts: 493

@Th3Nightmare said:

@Shadoureon said:

Was buffed 2 times ^^

Copletely unnessesary because she got buffed before anyone even learned to play her. Revert the changes and she will still be top tier.

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457

@Th3Nightmare said:

@Shadoureon said:

Was buffed 2 times ^^

Copletely unnessesary because she got buffed before anyone even learned to play her. Revert the changes and she will still be top tier.

Yeah the spirit didn’t really get buff if you check the dev notes. It was just they fixed bugs on her that wasn’t working during the ptb. I mean the main thing was just lowering her cool down. Everything else the dev tweaked based off looking at the PTB feedback which was barely much.
  • Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

@Th3Nightmare said:

@Shadoureon said:

Was buffed 2 times ^^

The buffs were is there a useful.

The directional whooshing was completely detrimental and had no need to be the there especially considering it was a change added after the PTB that they had to revert.

The husks changes was also good to allow her to have far more better mind game potential.

And the cooldown changes made her power more viable to actually rely on multiple times rather than it being more of a hindrance to use.

Buffing a killer is not a bad thing, while I will be the first to say learn how to play the Killer before you jump off the deep end and calling for buffs and nerfs because honestly we don't need a Freddy or a reverse Freddy situation.

However acting like the changes to spirit were completely unnecessary makes you kind of come off as an extremely entitled whiner who is irritated that killer got tlc they needed.
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

@Th3Nightmare said:

@Shadoureon said:

Was buffed 2 times ^^

The buffs were is there a useful.

The directional whooshing was completely detrimental and had no need to be the there especially considering it was a change added after the PTB that they had to revert.

The husks changes was also good to allow her to have far more better mind game potential.

And the cooldown changes made her power more viable to actually rely on multiple times rather than it being more of a hindrance to use.

Buffing a killer is not a bad thing, while I will be the first to say learn how to play the Killer before you jump off the deep end and calling for buffs and nerfs because honestly we don't need a Freddy or a reverse Freddy situation.

However acting like the changes to spirit were completely unnecessary makes you kind of come off as an extremely entitled whiner who is irritated that killer got tlc they needed.
    @Aari_Piggy66

I agree with everything you said, the Spirit was actually weak during the PTB and is now a monster if the killer is skilled. Btw, you should ignore certain people on the forums as they are histrionic.
  • Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Nickenzie said:
    @Aari_Piggy66

I agree with everything you said, the Spirit was actually weak during the PTB and is now a monster if the killer is skilled. Btw, you should ignore certain people on the forums as they are histrionic.
    Yeah you're right.
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647

@Th3Nightmare said:

@Shadoureon said:

Was buffed 2 times ^^

That's going taking it up far 🤣 she's fine where she is its nice seeing more then 2 or killers at rank1 
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Iceman said:

@Th3Nightmare said:

@Shadoureon said:

Was buffed 2 times ^^

Yeah the spirit didn’t really get buff if you check the dev notes. It was just they fixed bugs on her that wasn’t working during the ptb. I mean the main thing was just lowering her cool down. Everything else the dev tweaked based off looking at the PTB feedback which was barely much.
    They actually nerfed her as well... making her TR 24 instead 32