Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Trickster is bad and looks ugly, the twins, the map reworks suck. why even update the game

For like the last 6 months the game has ONLY been getting worse, what the hell is going on at bhvr

Also come on guys it's 2021, and you still can't play lan? shame on you

Also there is way to many perks in the game right now, some serious power creep going on you guys gotta slow down. Like what's that new trickster perk that's just Remember me but better? Either way you got 2 perks that do the same thing. Imagine buying trickster for the perks and you get that #########. Crazy, Crazy, Crazy. You're adding all these crazy perks to the game, but you still got ######### like bloodhound. A very good perk stomped out but way stronger ones like bbq and discorandance and so on.

By the by what the hell was with that open handed change, the only thing that perk was good for was four stacking it for like 50m bond and crazy kindered sight. Now it's just a boring garbage perk no one should use ever.

And yes, i will be buying the RE dlc.

Comments

• gilgamer
    gilgamer Member Posts: 2,209

At this point we're just paying for more bugs with each update, the twins and the trickster were shall we say let downs for me as well the community at large it would seem, at least they fixed blights POV, 6 months after releasing him(very cool).

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

OP, an honest question: What would you do to change the game for the better? Nothing vague like "better perks" or "less bugs", I mean what would you actually do to improve the experience, specifically?

• VioletCrimes
    VioletCrimes Member Posts: 878

Different tastes appeal to different players. I’d been thinking about getting the game for a long time; the Trickster chapter made me go for it. I’m not a K-Pop fan, but I liked that his appearance and color pallet was so different.

• Beaburd
    Beaburd Member Posts: 998

I'll agree he's bad but I like his aesthetics.

Any character who can let go and looks like they enjoy their job is okay in my books - even if they are a homicidal maniac.