What should be the proper way to approach a toxic player?

Very recently I was matched up against one toxic meg, with the object of obsession Tbag, I stages and DS. After catching her for the 4th time (DS), she rage quit before I could pick her up. After confronting her in her redumdant actions, I got mass reported for a whole bunch of my messages, and she pulled a sexist card, telling me to stop the harassment of females, said blocked like 2 times but still saw her messages, was told to get an education (even though I’m at a university), and so on. This led to the suspension of messaging on my account, and because Xbo can only see the messages and not the toxic ingame behavior, and Xbox bans are not in effect (not sure if she would have been banned, but she was harassing the hell out of me In Game) what should I do when encountering these people?

Comments

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Very recently I was matched up against one toxic meg, with the object of obsession Tbag, I stages and DS. After catching her for the 4th time (DS), she rage quit before I could pick her up. After confronting her in her redumdant actions, I got mass reported for a whole bunch of my messages, and she pulled a sexist card, telling me to stop the harassment of females, said blocked like 2 times but still saw her messages, was told to get an education (even though I’m at a university), and so on. This led to the suspension of messaging on my account, and because Xbo can only see the messages and not the toxic ingame behavior, and Xbox bans are not in effect (not sure if she would have been banned, but she was harassing the hell out of me In Game) what should I do when encountering these people?
    It's best to ignore people because they can make up any reason. If you say anything then they'll play victim so to avoid all of this, ignore them.
  • GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    Nickenzie said:
    It's best to ignore people because they can make up any reason. If you say anything then they'll play victim so to avoid all of this, ignore them.
    Ok, that should help, the conversation escalated by her saying “I screenshotted your gamer tag and I’m going to post it everywhere so you can get reported”, the next day I couldn’t send messages lol
  • mamajade
    mamajade Member Posts: 18
    edited November 2018
    Definitely ignore them but if they message you first I always kill them with kindness, I've sent messages in response saying "you are privileged enough to even have a gaming system, enjoy your life and remind them its only a game and to have a good day😉." I never get a reply back. I since have turned off my messages though just to enjoy the game completely. 
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Nickenzie said:
    Ok, that should help, the conversation escalated by her saying “I screenshotted your gamer tag and I’m going to post it everywhere so you can get reported”, the next day I couldn’t send messages lol
    If she does that then screen shot her message saying what she said and report her for "Witch Hunting".
  • GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    Nickenzie said:
    Nickenzie said:
    If she does that then screen shot her message saying what she said and report her for "Witch Hunting".
    I sent a report to Xbox, it was a voice message but i was able to send the report, so that’s nice
  • redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Just ignore them it's what I do lol and if you have to reply to them then make sure your polite and always record your games
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Typical of a toxic DS player to throw a tantrum, rage quit and then act the victim. Absolute children playing this game. Hopefully her xbox breaks.

Anywa, best you can do is throw the game to camp them and hit them repeatedly. That always feels good. They absolutely hate it.

Since she quit, just wrecked her team if you suspect they were SWF.

Outside of that I wouldn't bother sending communication.
  • Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243
    edited November 2018

Facecamp then if they talk ######### just reply with gg ez and block. Never argue with a stupid people. They will bring you down to their level then win by experience