What's your main/favorite Perk Build?

Options
Kira4Evr
Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

It doesn't matter if you play killer or survivor. I'm curious and want to see them all :)

I like this one because it gives me everything I need, or, I actually only need Iron Will and Sprint Burst. But DS and SC feel so good to have.

Here's the website I used --> https://dbdbuilder.purple-horizon-clan.net/

Comments

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,783
    Options

If I'm ever playing survivor, I'll nearly always use Spinechill, Iron Will, Dead Hard and Decisive Strike.

Spinechill provides so much value against every killer so to me its a must pick.

Iron Will and Dead Hard both extend the chase by a lot if the killer cant insta down.

DS counters tunneling to an extent.

As for killer, my current mains are Blight and Billy, with a bit of Clown.

On Blight I use BBQ, Infectious, STBFL and PGTW.

On Billy I use BBQ, Infectious, Enduring and Ruin.

On Clown I use PGTW, STBFL, BBQ and Devour Hope.

• mildspice
    mildspice Member Posts: 32
    Options

My current build is Adrenaline, Sprint Burst, Kindred and Iron Will.

Once the RE chapter drops I'm gonna play around with a few builds I have in mind;

Locker build (Counterforce, Inner Strength, Flashbang and Iron Will)

Heal build (Built to Last, Resurgence, Botany Knowledge and Iron Will + Med Kit)

Martyr build (Flashbang, Mettle of Man, Borrowed Time and Iron Will)

Diversion build (Diversion, Blast Mine, Red Herring and Iron Will)

P.s. I love Iron Will lol

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699
    Options

My current build now is

Detective's Hunch, Sprint Burst, Premonition, and Aftercare.

• Droogs
    Droogs Member Posts: 10
    edited May 2021
    Options

Solo surv : Bond, Iron Will, BT, Kindred with Medkit. Substitute Inner Strength for BT without Medkit.

edit: Bond and Kindred may seem redundant, but Kindred helps other randoms react to BBQ quicker. Bond gives me much needed map awareness.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,788
    Options

Either of these 2 I know it's like 2 perk changes but lol

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    Options

My favorite survivor perk build (as of now): Sprint Burst, Iron Will, Windows Of Opportunity, and Detective's Hunch.

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203
    Options

I used Dead Hard before, but I decided to switch for Sprint Burst yesterday. Also, I used Spine Chill before, but I felt I had to learn distance before going with a fast vault build.

I think I play Iron Will since I unlocked the teachable, which was like within the first week after I started to play. If I had to keep only one perk, it'd be Iron Will. Resilience is a close one, as it gives me a huge reason to stay injured and being bold.

I was a bit nervous about using Sprint Burst, I thought I'd have to walk everywhere... Actually, I use it to go faster to a generator to another, to get a save when the Killer went away, etc. It's useful outside of chases, the reason I like it. I feel it'll help me improving to loop as I wouldn't be relying on Dead Hard—I had a hard time to no waste it.

• mildspice
    mildspice Member Posts: 32
    Options

Curious to know why you don't have Resilience and Quick and Quiet switched in those builds. Though I'm sure it fits your playstyle.

I'm just used to seeing Quick and Quiet with Lithe and Dead Hard with Resilience.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,586
    Options

I use Spine Chill, Resilience, Dead Hard, and Adrenaline. It allows you to stay injured and do gens and loop good and get an Adrenaline.

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193
    Options

Plunderers, Ace in the hole, Appraisal, any other perk. Shame on you meta slaves

• Swimming_Bird
    Swimming_Bird Member Posts: 48
    Options

I've been having a ton of fun running Undying, Haunted Grounds, and Devour Hope. The fourth perk I change out based on mood or killer needs but it tends to be BBQ, STBFL, or Pop.

• TheMadCat
    Options

No Ruin for Survivors thinking there is Haunted and not cleansing Devour before it activates?

I mean, when there is no Ruin, I always think there is Haunted and I usually don't touch the Hex. 👀

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,216
    Options

My favourite build is, and always will be, this one:

This was my first actual build with Old Freddy. Took me quite some time to level up Hag, Cannibal and Nurse, but it was worth it! I had so much fun with this build back in the day, even during the Moonrise event.

Sometimes I still use it...

...But it is not the same.

• JPA
    JPA Member Posts: 1,685
    Options

My standard survivor build at the moment is: Kindred, Borrowed Time, We're Gonna Live Forever, and Dead Hard (although been experimenting with Sprint Burst in place of DH recently)

My build for Killer varies wildly based on the Killer in use, but lately I've been playing Blight with BBQ, Infectious Fright, Enduring, and Spirit Fury

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

Lucky Break/Iron Will/Object of Obsession.

Proof that survivors aren't held to the same standard as killers.

• Paina
    Paina Member Posts: 231
    Options

Survivor: Kindred, Small Game, Inner Strength, WGLF

Killer: BBQ, PGTW, Infectious Fright, M&A

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,280
    Options

Solo Q

Kindred, Sprint Burst, Iron Will, DS or Spine Chill

SWF

BT, Dead Hard, Resilience, Spine Chill

I use a different build for every killer, but the most popular perks among all of them are:

BW, BBQ, Whispers, Monitor

• Swimming_Bird
    Swimming_Bird Member Posts: 48
    Options

That's the thing though, there's four lit totems. Someone's gonna cleanse and that first one is always a coin flip whether they get something good or Spoopy Grounds. I always get a laugh when I get it to proc twice because of Undying.

• TheMadCat
    Options

The first build is exactly the build I use on Zarina!

• TheGorgon
    TheGorgon Member Posts: 777
    edited May 2021
    Options

Iron Will, Sprint Burst or Smash Hit, Resilience, Lucky Break (probably going to be replaced with the new totem perk or the healing one).

I dropped Dead Hard yesterday, I just can’t sometimes hit the timing for it, and when I do, I get hit and exhausted on the ground. Anyhow, you should be using it preemptively.

• KirkPwns
    KirkPwns Member Posts: 16
    Options

Survivor: Borrowed Time, WGLF, Desperate Measures, ~Flex Pick~

Makes bringing the game back from the brink of a loss a lot easier. My 4th perk is almost always Unbreakable, Adrenaline, or an Exhaustion.

Killer: Ruin, Pop, Tinkerer, Shadowborn

Ruin-Pop-Tinkerer is both powerful and satisfying to use. It's essentially 3 perks with the strength of 5. Shadowborn is just for comfort but the build has room for it since the first 3 are so strong.

• Nemmy_Wemmy
    Nemmy_Wemmy Member Posts: 800
    Options

Really like your survivor build!

You plan on incorporating any of the new RE chapter perks into your build? Like resurgence/counterforce/rookie spirit? (Those stood out to me as fun perks).

Also which of adrenaline/unbreakable do you use more between the two?

• SirGando
    SirGando Member Posts: 374
    Options

For Killer: BBQ, Pop, Corrupt, Tinkerer

For Survivor: WGLF, Spine Chill, Sprint Burst, Fixated

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    edited June 2021
    Options

KILLER :

• Freddy : Make Your Choice + Haunted Grounds + Devour Hope + BBQ

it's the ultimate second chance build and honestly i always have fun (and i play it really fair too)

SURVIVOR :

• I'm here : Red Herring + Diversion + Deception + Iron Will
    • Solo surviving : Iron Will + Bond + Spine Chill + BT/Visionnary/Windows of Opportunity
    • I see all : Bond + Kindred + Visionnary + Open Handed
    • Let me heal you : Empathy + Spine Chill + Autodidact + We'll Make It (spine chill for extra chance of autodidact skill checks)
  • gilgamer
    gilgamer Member Posts: 2,209
    Options

Current favorite for my main blight

• KirkPwns
    KirkPwns Member Posts: 16
    Options

I use Unbreakable solo and Adrenaline when I swf. As far as new perks both of the new blind/stun perks are super ######### cool so ill be messing with them a lot. I'll obviously be throwing lethal pursuer on my blight as well :P

• UniSans
    UniSans Member Posts: 111
    Options

Autodidact, Aftercare, Prove Thyself, and Iron will. I have run this build on Dwight for over a year and he is the only survivor I play.

• Patrick1088
    Patrick1088 Member Posts: 628
    Options

Elodie:

Small Game/Inner Strength/Bond/Spine Chill or something else (trying to learn to be more aware and use other perks)

Doctor:

Whispers/Corrupt/Surge/BBQ

Demo:

Whispers/Corrupt/BBQ/STBFL

RE chapter changes:

Survivor: Flashbang/Inner Strength/Small Game/Head On (locker/totem build)

Killer: Lethal Pursuer seems interesting, but 7 secs of aura reading for my usual mains doesn't help. I'm not going to be running PGTW for a while since Blast Mine exists now lol maybe I can use it on Wraith, but then he has all seeing blood. I can try Nurse for the Omega Blinks (LP/Corrupt Intervention/Shadowborn or BBQ or Bitter Murmur/NOED)

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

Here's mine, it's all about making Hex: Devour Hope work quickly without acting as its bodyguard and to fall back on decent Perks if it does get cleansed.

Used to have 3 Perks to fall back on, but with Hex: Undying in the game, it's been reduced to 2.

With the combination of Barbecue & Chili's Auras & Make Your Choice's snowball potential, a 3rd back-up Perk isn't necessary for me.

• Patrick1088
    Patrick1088 Member Posts: 628
    Options
  • Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

😀😀😀

• Torsti56
    Torsti56 Member Posts: 259
    Options

This is my main build what I love to run.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,880
    Options

Survivor Main Build:

• Kindred
    • Spine Chill
    • We're gonna live forever
    • Borrowed Time

My favourite Survivor build is the farming build:

• Any Means necessary (slam pallets down and pick them up for free 500 BP in Boldness)
    • For the People (To make yourself the Obsession, Obsession escape gives 1.500 BP and Obsession dead gives 1.000 BP in Survival)
    • Prove Thyself (To get maximum Objective almost instantly, doing one whole gen with someone fills up 75 % of the Objective category.)
    • We're gonna live forever (To multiply those points at the end of the Trial.)

My main goal with the farm build is to get as many points as possible during the match and the multiplier of WGLF is optional but if I can get 4 stacks, that's even better.

Killer Main Build: (I'll go with Blight and Pyramid Head since those 2 are my mains)

Blight:

• Corrupt Intervention
    • Barbecue and Chili
    • Shadownborn
    • Enduring

Pyramid Head:

• Corrupt Intervention
    • Barbecue and Chili
    • Shadowborn
    • I'm all Ears (I sometimes replace it with something else)

Favourite Killer Build would probably be Undying Hope.

• Hex: Undying
    • Hex: Devour Hope
    • Pop goes the Weasel (I usually run Corrupt as my slowdown Perk but Corrupt can give away my totems pretty early.)
    • Barbecue and Chili

It's quite fun, I rarely play it because it can also become pretty unfair at times. When they changed Undying I was playing with this combo almost every match.