[CLOSED]People's PTB feebacks...I cant

SpitfireOrMichina
SpitfireOrMichina Member Posts: 209
edited January 2019 in General Discussions

I cant guys... I cant. I'm wondering sometimes, how some people could be so much brainless?

Post edited by SpitfireOrMichina on

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

I cant guys... I cant. I'm wondering sometimes, how some people could be so much brainless?

What do you mean
  • Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

@Milo said:
    SpitfireOrMichina said:

What do you mean

Feedback are supposed to be constructive. Some people are posting realy dumb "changes" about The Legion because they want make everything more easy for them, and that's pissing me off. Today's Dead by daylight players want everything on their easy way. That's all lul. I'm just tilted.

Most people are constructivly saying The Legion needs tweaking and offering suggestions how to do so

Do you think they are wrong?
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Sonzaishinai said:
    SpitfireOrMichina said:

@Milo said:

SpitfireOrMichina said:

What do you mean

Feedback are supposed to be constructive. Some people are posting realy dumb "changes" about The Legion because they want make everything more easy for them, and that's pissing me off. Today's Dead by daylight players want everything on their easy way. That's all lul. I'm just tilted.

Most people are constructivly saying The Legion needs tweaking and offering suggestions how to do so

Have you looked at the majority of the threads especially the ones right after launch, I'd not call those constructive at all.

• SpitfireOrMichina

@Oooooof said:
    Yeah some brainless killers/survivors just only think about buffing and not balance and fun.

E-xa-ctly

• SpitfireOrMichina

@Sonzaishinai said:
    SpitfireOrMichina said:

@Milo said:

SpitfireOrMichina said:

What do you mean

This killer(s) DONT need much changes. They (Cause this is a band) are fun to play and has to be played strategically. I dont want and the devs DONT have to give them that much changes. On the PTB 2.3.0 i was REALY enjoying the Spirit on how she was. She was fun and pretty easy to play. Road to be my scond main. But when they made some "buff", i lost all the fun i had on PTB. She's now too much easy to play. It doesnt give challenge anymore. I'm totaly not enjoying playing this killer now. Today's Dead by daylight players wants everything on ther easy way because they dont want feel weak. They dont like to be weak. Even slightly. But one thing people have to learn is that: This is by fighting weakness that you will become stronger. On-last-thing. People dont like to feel weak. But do not like to feel weak... is being weak.

• Oooooof
    Oooooof Member Posts: 109

I think maybe need some VERY small changes/buff but NOT much. Btw use No mither to counter the new killer xd

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    powerbats said:

@Sonzaishinai said:
    SpitfireOrMichina said:

@Milo said:

SpitfireOrMichina said:

What do you mean

Have you looked at the majority of the threads especially the ones right after launch, I'd not call those constructive at all.

I agree that most people go a bit overboard with the buff they would give Legion
    But you can't deny that Legion is horribly underperforming
  • Oooooof
    Oooooof Member Posts: 109

I also think alot of killers needs little nerfs (I have over 1k hours and i feel its too ez to play killer and its a little bit boring because its more ez then survivor. Thats why i like to play survivor because thats a bigger challenge then killer.

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

@powerbats said:

@Sonzaishinai said:
    SpitfireOrMichina said:

@Milo said:

SpitfireOrMichina said:

What do you mean

There's been plenty of constructive feedback. Just general discussion isn't really the place to find it.