redeem codes

Zylance
Zylance Member Posts: 64

Where do you guys find them? I dont have time to follow all social media thingies, but i everytime i try to google them, i find sites that mark them as "usable" or "new", but i missing like 90% of the codes becaues i dont really like to hang out on social media all that much.

Any advice?

I`m really pissed about missing the 2 last ones, that was a huge bummer.

Comments

• Zylance

and this last one didnt even last a day? i googled\twittered it and its marked as 26.... and since 27 is today, it really sucks that its expired allready

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,793

This is the only account you need to follow: https://twitter.com/DBDcodeReminder?s=09

Usually the codes will expire within a day, unfortunately.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

Those 2 new ones that already expired were part of the anniversary stream.

i am following someone on Twitter that pretty much Posts all codes even those that may be only regionally announced. Can’t really tell you their name though as that’s kinda against the forum rules I think. Often someone opens a new thread here on the forums as well.

• MintberryCrunch
    MintberryCrunch Member Posts: 67

Yup, I don't even use Twitter really, but check this every so often. Always sorts it easily, though info on expiration is pretty unknown normally it seems so best to get it done as soon as possible.

A shame that the anniversary codes expired so quickly, have managed to get a couple of mates into the game, they could definitely do with 250k as the grind for newbies doesn't help the steep learning curve.

• Zylance

I dont NEED the bloodpoints, but it sucks to miss out on stuff like this because i choose to not stalk on social media. Just had to vent it, i`ll get over it.

• Zylance

I watched the parts of stream that i could, real life knocked on my door=/

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

Yeah I know that sucks and I don’t like how they are handling those codes at all.

actually the most recent charm code is actually permanent, that’s the way to go with codes I think

• PanicSquid
    PanicSquid Member Posts: 655

I follow Paulie Esther on Youtube, he usually posts something whenever a new code is released.