Can you cancel a heal in the dying state?

Options
Somebody was trying to heal me by the exit gate. But i wanted to crawl away cause the killer was close and i knew i could make it...but of course the killer came an got me and the other person escaped. Blah

Best Answers

• sadmuffins13
    sadmuffins13 Member Posts: 73
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Update you can cancel it just hit the button to run lol. I was about to say. You can cancel healing in the injured state but not dying? Would have have been weird. 

Answers

• sadmuffins13
    sadmuffins13 Member Posts: 73
    Options
    Sadly not.

I get people who purposefully fail skill checks so the killer can find me.
    Thank you for responding so quickly. An im sorry that happened to you..  
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Options
    Update you can cancel it just hit the button to run lol. I was about to say. You can cancel healing in the injured state but not dying? Would have have been weird. 
    Nice I never knew that. You learn something new every day.
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    edited November 2018
    Options
    In the upcoming update, 2.4.0, you can just move in any direction (without running) to cancel healing. You no more have to press the run key to cancel healing in injured or dying state now. Thumbs up for the devs! 👍 
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Options
    In the upcoming update, 2.4.0, you can just move in any direction (without running) to cancel healing. You no more have to press the run key to cancel healing in injured or dying state now. Thumbs up for the devs! 👍 
    Is it bugged at the moment? When I tried it I couldn't get it to work. I had to hold run.
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Options
    Is it bugged at the moment? When I tried it I couldn't get it to work. I had to hold run.
    Since I play on PS4, I couldn't participate in the PTB. So I'm not sure if it works. But it's there in the patch notes.