The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Why

Gamzello
Gamzello Member Posts: 828
edited November 2018 in General Discussions
Played with randoms, no gens done. Rank 11 survivor and everyone just kinda d**ked around. I honestly just gave up.

but why. Why do killers still like. Try hard. What was there to try hard when everyone didn’t do anything oh my god.

im not even salty this is just getting funny tbh even the toxic ppl r getting funny LMAO 

edit: Y’all took this the wrong way. I’m not mad at at anyone it was just frustrating when you get 3 people literally doing nothing while you tried to do gens and tried to save others while they continue to throw the game or disconnect.

This is happening so frequently too, it’s not fun lmao.
Post edited by Gamzello on

Comments

• Malakir
    Malakir Member Posts: 799
    Do 2 gems, try to survive, get the hatch. Din

Well what you mean try hard? So if they don't do sht he shouldn't kill? Just be egoistic as I play and you'll survive and pip a lot more. 2 gens are needed to spawn the hatch, 1save/healthy and you're good
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    It's the same kind of survivors at Rank 1. They'll throw themselves at the killer and then disconnect. Nobody else will go for the saves, so you're kinda forced to leave your gen and go for safe to extend the game. Hence, no gens are done either.

Just yesterday, on PS4, I played a match where in two survivors disconnected, 1 killed himself on the hook. 5 gens were remaining. Still, somehow, I managed to finish two gens, but was caught before I could find the hatch. So these kind of stuff happen all the time, it's not like players are better at Rank 1, they might play worse than a Rank 20 would. Its just better to move on to the next game. 
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    How is the Killer at fault for doing his job when the survivors throw the game?
  • Malakir

Killer plays = try hard

Killer doesn't play = Git Gud/Toxic

Can't win. 4k or not. Something is always wrong apparently.

Ikr.. At this point should implement a co op vs ai mode
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

how dare the killer want to play normally, he should go easy on me whenever i demand it!

• Gamzello
    yeet said:

how dare the killer want to play normally, he should go easy on me whenever i demand it!

Yeah he should my feelings got hurted 😤😤😤
  • Gamzello

Killer plays = try hard

Killer doesn't play = Git Gud/Toxic

Can't win. 4k or not. Something is always wrong apparently.

What do you mean by toxic? 
  • Gamzello
    I’m not blaming the killer it’s just funny that someone tried so hard to kill everyone even when throwing the game. This ain’t it.

He got his kills, it’s over with. 👌
  • Malakir
    Gamzello said:
    I’m not blaming the killer it’s just funny that someone tried so hard to kill everyone even when throwing the game. This ain’t it.

then.. What's the point of your thread?

Its called "Killer" for a reason btw
  • Gamzello
    Malakir said:
    Gamzello said:

then.. What's the point of your thread?

Its called "Killer" for a reason btw
    It’s just frustrating. That’s all.
  • Speshul_Kitten
    Speshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861
    I played a game last night as survivor when there was only 2 of us that connected. We did 2 gens and the killer face camped the other player as soon as he caught them. It was kind of ridiculous. Tho was at Rank 1 btw and with randoms.
  • Fenix
    Fenix Member Posts: 13

Solo plays are terrible these days, i know how you feel.
    But its not the killers fault, just accepted it and move on.

• Killigma
    Killigma Member Posts: 372

Surely you should be making a thread about why 3 other Survivors did not play the game correctly, not the fact the Killer....Killed.

• dontTouchMyGens
    dontTouchMyGens Member Posts: 35
    Soo... what should the Killer do if he does not want to waste his time with Survs d***ing around? How is the match supposed to end?
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Killigma said:
    Surely you should be making a thread about why 3 other Survivors did not play the game correctly, not the fact the Killer....Killed.

Easier to blame the Killer because he knows they're a minority.

• mamajade
    mamajade Member Posts: 18
    It's the same kind of survivors at Rank 1. They'll throw themselves at the killer and then disconnect. Nobody else will go for the saves, so you're kinda forced to leave your gen and go for safe to extend the game. Hence, no gens are done either.

Just yesterday, on PS4, I played a match where in two survivors disconnected, 1 killed himself on the hook. 5 gens were remaining. Still, somehow, I managed to finish two gens, but was caught before I could find the hatch. So these kind of stuff happen all the time, it's not like players are better at Rank 1, they might play worse than a Rank 20 would. Its just better to move on to the next game. 
    I played a few games like that, all three disconnected when they were hooked, 5 gens needed to be done, we both knew this was a bs game and behaviour so he let me do all 5 gens, open doors, take his totems, dull totems, pallet slam everything we could think of then I asked for the hatch but he wanted to kill me so I let him. And why not he could have killed me after 3 dc, I've been lucky so far everytime when everyone else wants to give up.