First killer to ever get P3? Name him/her

Options

Comments

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,981
    Options

I can't believe I forgot about Pig, quite possibly my first true main in DBD. She was the first killer I P3'd as well.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,639
    Options

Doctor and he's the only one that is at p3.

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882
    Options

Wraith was my first killer prestige, but Doctor is the only one I got P3'd with (at least on the Killer side; on Survivor I have Ace, Dwight, and Claudette)

• Almo
    Almo Member, Dev Posts: 1,120
    Options

Bob, then Pig. Those two and Feng are the only characters I have at P3. :)

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    edited May 2021
    Options

Huntress; I P3'd her some time before Halloween 2018.

I know because I earned the P3 achievement for Huntress, but I also P3'd Nea before the Halloween event so I wouldn't lose any Spooky Halloween items if I later wanted to Prestige her.

She was also the first Killer I ever got all perks on.

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203
    Options

None yet, but I think it'll be Oni. He's my favorite Killer.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,127
    Options

Hag

• BlueFang
    BlueFang Member Posts: 1,379
    Options

Never really cared for the Prestige cosmetics so I only went prestige 1 on Trapper, Myers, and Doctor, maybe Bubba. I'd have to go back and look but for the rest I just kept at level 50

Felt like so much of a hassle just getting a decent build back up that I didn't bother a second or third time

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,216
    Options

Freddy was my first P3, but it took me way too long to get it because I was hesitant to Prestige at first. I had a lot of add-ons and offerings prior to P1, including things from the Moonrise event and Splinters.

• TicTac
    TicTac Member Posts: 2,394
    Options

Billy. In the beginning i wanted to p3 all killers, but after the second (hag) i stopped with the originals and prestiged only licensed killer.

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147
    Options

Myers.

• Mistikus
    Mistikus Member Posts: 1,348
    Options

huntress if im not mistaken it was couple of yers ago

• felix452
    felix452 Member Posts: 59
    Options

Trapper last month my only killer that I'm good at (I have all the killers)😔

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171
    Options

Freddy. Wanted to have some kind of cosmetic on him. I'm a little over a year in and Blight, twins, and trickster are the only ones not P3. Twins are P2. This anniversary will help finish the job on them and my survivor mains. Right now Nancy and Zarina my only P3.

• Zayn
    Zayn Member Posts: 365
    Options

Ghostface

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193
    Options

Trapper. I was sweating my back to get P3 in time to get my legacy skin, only to lose it due to account progress loss. Give me back my legacies devs

• Pukenplag
    Pukenplag Member Posts: 1,454
    edited May 2021
    Options

Never got a killer to P3, although I play since 2016. No reason to prestige so I never did more than P1. Meg is an exception, only one with P3. I also have P2 on Feng.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,538
    Options

None as of now. I am at the moment bringing everyone on lvl 50 slowly.

i focused on surv as I play that role way more

• TheOptimiser
    TheOptimiser Member Posts: 138
    Options

Not a single killer has gone past Prestige 1 lvl 50 for me. I'd rather have all perks on lvl 3 for all killers than some bloody clothes...And with so many killer outfits out for every killer, it's even less worthy...

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,741
    Options

Pig was the first to get to Prestige 3 for me.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,880
    Options

This guy on the 27th of July, 2017

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

I think for me it was Trapper.

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,659
    Options

Hillbilly. P3'd him just before the legacy prestige cut off date.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677
    Options

I never really bothered to p3 my killers cause without my perks it's significantly harder. But since nurse is my all time favorite killer I p3'd her just so I can say that I did. I'll never p3 another killer most likely.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445
    Options

Trickster. 5/8/2021.

• Equus
    Equus Member Posts: 322
    Options

Legion; and I also have all perks on them. I started spirit and am on P1 L50 but I'm currently working on unlocking all survivor perks which is nearly done.

• Predated
    Predated Member Posts: 2,895
    Options

You do realize prestiging does more than just bloody clothes?

1. it increases green item rarity by 10% per prestige
    2. it increases purple rarity by 10% on p2 and p3
    3. it increases pink rarity by 10% on p3.

Now, what does this really mean to you in practice?

It means that on P0 level 50, you'd get 1 pink addon per bloodweb, and very rarily 2 if you're lucky. While at p3, you'd get 2 pinks about every 2-3 bloodwebs on average.

Let alone, p0 all perks will cost you currently 12-16 million BP in the first place(depending on entity consumption). Do you know what P3 all perks costs? 18-20 million BP(depending on entity consumption)

For green addons, you wouldnt really notice much because map offerings are green. But the big deal is that instead of 500 commons, 450 yellows, 300 greens, 250 purples and 50 pinks, you would now have 450 commons, 425 yellows, 320 greens, 270 purples and 75 pinks. Essentially, you get less browns and yellows of which you already have plenty, and instead gain pinks, greens and purples. Meaning the overal grind is less if you want specific addons.

On p0, a grey present will always be a grey addon or offering, on p3 it could be purple.

Let alone that they are planning on making prestiging more interesting for players in the first place, they havent really spoken much about it, nor have they revealed anything, but it is somewhere on their todo list. Now, what if that were to happen and you're on p0, you would lose all the BP you invested on that character to get a bonus you could have easily gotten by spending 6 million extra BP, and instead, you now wasted 14 million BP on getting all the perks on the characters p0 and have to spend another 18 million BP to prestige them up.

On the long haul, that 30% extra greens, 20% extra purples and 10% extra pinks will add up significantly. It might take a couple million BP spend to notice, but if you were to spend 100 mill BP on a single character, you would easily be able to get that 6 million additional BP you spend back on the p3 and have more high tier addons.

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    Options

Ghostface. He's my first and only killer I've P3 all of my other killers are P1.

• Predated
    Predated Member Posts: 2,895
    Options

I mean, I saved up a ton of BP while playing other killers aswell and dedicated all my BP into that singular killer. Doctor is one of the best killers when it comes to getting a massive load of BP. Not playing a certain killer while leveling them up from 0-50 with all perks tends to grant you a LOT of pink addons.

Besides, that 10% extra pinks you get on p3 helped, even though a lot of people would call that "insignificant". I've gained pink addons from yellow mystery boxes, I've gained 2 pink addons on the same bloodweb at least once every 3 bloodwebs quite a lot too. Heck, I even started ignoring Tombstone and Ebony Mori's now because I rarely see a need to use them in the first place. Fragrant Tuft has a lot more synergy with perks and addons while Tombstone requires PWYF and Ebony Mori's were never really fun before and now arent really worth it.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

it really wasnt.

bloodwebs back then were horrible and took much more BP to complete than they do now - plus there were much less ways of earning BP (no BBQ, no double BP offerings, BP offerings in general gave less, a lot of score events didnt exist and Bloodwebs only featured a single Perk each (said perk wasnt always obtainable aswell, ill post a screenshot of that down below))

so yeah, losing it and then hearing the Devs talking about "not returning it to honor those who earned it back in the day" really feels like a slap in my face.

(also apparently the only screenshot that actually includes my legacy... i thought i had more than just this one)

• Ghost_Face_Main
    Ghost_Face_Main Member Posts: 618
    Options

Clown and Shape in the summer of 2018

• daggersnight
    daggersnight Member Posts: 119
    Options

Pig was my first P3 killer. After her was Trapper and then slowly every killer that has come out.

• Zenro
    Zenro Member Posts: 319
    Options

Demogorgon but my favorite looking P3 has to be Pyramid. And now that im on PC and no cross progression so i have to start over. Pyramid will be one of the only killers i P3. It just looks so good

• DudelPumaAce
    DudelPumaAce Member Posts: 305
    Options

Meg <3

• redsopine00
    redsopine00 Member Posts: 905
    Options

Lets test people’s dbd knowledge the first killer I hit P3 with was Anna

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,216
    Options

A test to see how many of us that the Huntress is called Anna?

• magicmaster2020
    magicmaster2020 Member Posts: 499
    Options

Deathslinger. although my first p3 all perks is gonna a be trickster.

• OutbreakJack
    OutbreakJack Member Posts: 62
    Options

I believe it was Doctor during the Triple Bloodpoint weekend.

• ShadowNinja0330
    ShadowNinja0330 Member Posts: 4
    Options

Pig for me. She's the reason I even bought the game after playing on a free weekend

• FrankWesticles
    FrankWesticles Member Posts: 9
    Options

Good ol Doc

• ZonkyWizard
    ZonkyWizard Member Posts: 568
    Options
  • ZonkyWizard
    edited May 2021
    Options

Awesome. Doctor's P3 looks really good. Especially after the rework on his appearance.

• DWolfAlpha
    DWolfAlpha Member Posts: 927
    Options

Legit the only character, not just killer, that I've bothered to p3 is Legion.

• ZonkyWizard
    Options
  • ZonkyWizard
    Options

You're the first to mention Oni! You should definitely go ahead and P3 him. If he's your favorite then he definitely deserves it.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Options

Freddy before the first rework

• ZonkyWizard
    Options

Back then I wouldn't even care about how many special items I had, I'd just go ahead and prestige right away.