My current killer tier list, what's yours?

Options
WexlerWendigo
WexlerWendigo Member Posts: 1,867

Just some small points:

• This is based off my experience in red one lately, not considering competitive at all. I factored in their base power, as well as add ons.
  • I think Spirit and Nurse are essentially a tier above Hag + Blight, but it would just be a waste of space to create another tier.
  • Might be controversial to have Ghost Face and Billy so low, but I think they are closer in power to the B killers than Pig. It's just that they have more weaknesses than all of those killers, as well as having pretty bad add ons. They're still good killers, it's just not great to have so much of the roster in the same tier. They are a step below the likes of Doctor and Bubba imo.
  • I don't think any killer is 'terrible', hence there not being an F tier. You can play all of them at red ranks, it's just the ones at the top are the killers you'll have a harder time against. In the case of Nurse, most of them aren't anything too scary, but the ones that are good are really good.
  • Speaking of Nurse, I think her base kit is better than Spirit's, but Spirit's add ons are insanely strong that propel her to number one. I don't disagree heavily with anyone who has Nurse as #1 though.
  • Didn't include Nemesis as I haven't played the PTB, and it's too early anyway.

Would love to hear everyone else's thoughts, I made this tier list at https://tiermaker.com/categories/dead-by-daylight/dead-by-daylight-killers-460-772839

Comments

• GhostMaceNotCrusty
    GhostMaceNotCrusty Member Posts: 716
    Options

I feel like hag is overrated

• WexlerWendigo
    WexlerWendigo Member Posts: 1,867
    Options

I can see the argument for her to be lower. I’m just ranking this from my POV as a solo queue survivor, and hag destroys solo teams.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,984
    Options

Here is my list:

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,222
    Options

Oh, that is nice. It has been quite a while since I've last seen a "SS Tier".

Anyway, here is mine:

• DawnMad
    DawnMad Member Posts: 1,030
    edited May 2021
    Options

This list is the closest to my thoughts I have seen in a long time. I would just put Wraith and Pig higher. Wraith's mobility gives him a ton of pressure, makes him pretty deadly in chases and makes it so he doesn't need to spend perk slots for information. Pig's slowdown is the best in the game by far, combined with perks to help her sneak up or down survivors fast she is at least better than the likes of Clown. Otherwise amazing list.

• Swampoffering
    Swampoffering Member Posts: 384
    Options

This is mine.

FAQ.

*Why Twins on C - Because IMO they are only A Tier if you play slugg Mode and camping, otherwise they just suck.

*Why Pig on D - RNG factor is just ridiculous, like Trapper but worst because Pig has límited traps and she must know when is a good moment to use them and maybe that moment is too late due to gen speed.

* Why Billy On C - Because having Blight, Who wants to play a nerfed killer, with an stupid overheating mechanic, nerfed addons and ultra easy to loop.

* Why Clown on C and not D - Because after rework, he scaled a bit and IMO he is better than every D Tier killer on my list. He is M1 killer but without RNG or any mechanic that needs to sacrifice gens like Myers.

* Why Wraith on B - Because after last buffs, I think he has gained a lot of power and scaled a lot, from D to B IMO, Now he is faster and with a few good builds really fun and solid to play thanks to new addons combo.

* Why Hag A and not S - Because Hag is a really really good killer, but is nothing compared to Spirit and Nurse, S tier Killers doesn't Need any kind of strategy, Hag needs to be Smart with traps and protecting gens, for that reason is A.

Nurse is just spam TP and slug with fright perk, and Spirit is just ... Headphones + Stridor = GG ez BEST killer EU

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,278
    Options

I agree for the most part overall with the tier list but from personal experience I'd put Twins low A tier due to their slugging potential.

• FrostySeal
    FrostySeal Member Posts: 606
    Options

This is my list:

• BlueFang
    BlueFang Member Posts: 1,379
    Options

This is my tier list

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options

Hag is overrated. She is strong because many don't know how to counter her. If all survivors know how to counter all killers then Hag is probably not even top 8.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,797
    Options

hmm should I make one? I haven't seriously play killer for like 6 months and I've never played the twins or trickster

• MiniPixels
    MiniPixels Member Posts: 534
    Options

Something like this, placements might not be exact.

Not to jump the gun but if PTB Nemesis was on here I'd put him behind Bubba.

• Murph
    Murph Member Posts: 43
    edited May 2021
    Options

I think Hag is very overrated and billy underrated.

• TheOptimiser
    TheOptimiser Member Posts: 138
    Options

This is my point of view regarding killer tier list.

• Altarf
    Altarf Member Posts: 1,044
    edited May 2021
    Options

Trickster is the worst killer in Dead by Daylight and nothing can convince me otherwise. I have him at P3 with almost all perks unlocked and maxed out on him, and have continued to play him for several matches in every play session i've had since his release - I have tried most of his add-on combos, experimented with countless perks, hell, I'm even starting to become good at Huntress purely by proxy by playing Trickster. And I never play Huntress because I very much do not like Huntress.

Trickster is just a design failure in every sense of the word, and the best comparison for this is to one of my favourite killers, Deathslinger.

Deathslinger is balanced because has an extremely good chase power, but has very, very little in the 1v4 to compensate - basically all he has is Deep Wound for a small slowdown, which benefits him for dropping chase after injuring a survivor. But he can make up for it by the aforementioned amazing chase power, and as such if you are good with him most of the time you can work around his 4.4m/s movement speed and several slowdowns and inefficiencies to his power. Of course, on larger maps you're mostly screwed if the survivors are smart, but even then at least you can get hooks. His low terror radius also, combined with the range of his rifle, allows him to get shots on generators and apply, gasp, pressure.

Trickster has none of Deathslinger's strengths, but all of his weaknesses - and more.

His chase power is not strong; in fact, it is rather mediocre at best and outright useless at worst. It can't be used to split pressure on multiple survivors. It can't be used in most loops because of his slow movement speed while holding and throwing blades, and the high walls preventing almost any way of getting around this. Ironically enough considering the Deathslinger is meant to have trouble with map terrain while reeling, Trickster is completely annihilated by any kind of line of sight blocker, due to his incredibly slow speed and inability to apply true pressure from range. It doesn't matter if you land one blade on a survivor at long range on a generator - even if you manage it with the recoil, spread and odd hand distribution of the blades making precise shots difficult, they will simply move behind the generator or away from it, and the laceration will vanish in a matter of moments. If you try to chase, then they have plenty of time to run away, behind loads of line of sight blockers commonplace on the reworked maps. Not only that, his Main Event is borderline harmful in almost every situation. Shred is stronger than the Trickster's blades. I'd literally take the Ambush Dash over Trickster's blades.

Hell, even if you manage to get an injury with the blades - say, if you end up at a rare low wall loop - the speed boost they get is enough to get behind line of sight blockers while you trail slowly behind. Dropping the chase is also a colossal waste of time, given how long it takes to get a smart survivor to injured using blades if they're at any kind of decent tile. He has no map pressure; less than even Deathslinger due to no deep wounds and his intense slowdown when doing anything relating to his power - reloading, aiming, throwing, etcetera. He has no redeeming qualities, and even makes the chase harder for himself by laughing constantly, which you can use to pinpoint his location behind walls. You have to use his power, too, as otherwise you're a powerless 4.4m/s killer which telegraphs his location intermittedly, like a reverse passive phase from the Spirit. And even that is usually more powerful than using his power at most tiles.

Actually, that's a lie. He does have one sort-of redeeming quality, and that's camping. Main Event is useful while facecamping. But that says it all, really.

Trickster is a joke, an embarassment of a killer, one that genuinely makes me angry when I think about him for too long. And this is coming from someone who mained Old Freddy.

He is the magnum opus of Dead by Daylight, and god help me, I can't stop playing him.